P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

BLAKE JUDD Arrested
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Fallen_Empire
Guest





PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CN/BTC and RH are both from SoCal (Long Beach / Los Angeles). They both come from local punk bands/backgrounds. For a period of time in 2010(?) they worked together (Vukub Kaquix) but after that debacle they went their separate ways once more. One of the guys from RH still collaborates with CN on a few projects. Tukaaria even had a track on the recent comp.

Ashdautas was the original Black Twilight Circle band. See this insert from the 2006 pressing of their debut album:



This was before CN was even a label (that started in late 2008)

Eventually things went to shit between Naeth and Volahn in 2011 shortly after this interview went live. Ashdautas broke up shortly after, with the Bone Awl split being the last release.

Ashdautas beefs with Tukaaria over some alleged personal stuff that I won't get into, but I'm pretty sure Ashdautas detailed it to some extent on a message board ages ago.

I'd guess those photographs are over 5 years old at this point.

OK that's just about everything relevant to the questions that have been asked. We can talk about Blake Judd again.
Back to top
Endsieg



Joined: 18 Feb 2013
Posts: 490

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stalinorgel wrote:
A random dude with sweaty armpits and a bicycle-helmet, wow.

What's so exciting about that? Because he took a day off from being Black Metal?

it's black metal, people care more about looks than fags.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kojiri



Joined: 26 Jan 2009
Posts: 4765
Location: I'm here to mainstream your kvlt

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steken wrote:
You gotta wear corpse paint 24/7 and keep your facial expression frozen in an anti-cosmic frown of holocaustal contempt AT ALL TIMES, or else the black metal paparazzi will de-kvlt your poser ass faster than you can say "fuck Blake Judd." Black metal 2013 yo.


Endsieg wrote:
Stalinorgel wrote:
A random dude with sweaty armpits and a bicycle-helmet, wow.

What's so exciting about that? Because he took a day off from being Black Metal?

it's black metal, people care more about looks than fags.


+100000
_________________
NuclearGoatVomit wrote:
"Burn it and then piss!

Trade/Buy/Sell!: addo_of_nex, Black_Fire, bunyip, cannibal_riot, cursed blood, dawid, Deathammer, etdeath, wvrm


Last edited by Kojiri on Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
asmael LeBouc



Joined: 02 Nov 2009
Posts: 3427
Location: Paris

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Burning all of my ODZ MANOUK stuffs as we speak while chastising my back with a leather and nails whip
_________________
DISJECTA MEMBRAE plays Vomitive Doom

TRADE / WANT LIST ! ! ! :
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12006/
Good sellers/traders: ChapelOfDoom, thetrueevil/ GoldenBull, Hobophobic, NWN PROD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Kojiri



Joined: 26 Jan 2009
Posts: 4765
Location: I'm here to mainstream your kvlt

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The parallels of morals ideals and values between underground black metal warriors and WASP white picket fence Norman Rockwell caricatures are uncanny. The only thing that is drastically different is the dismissal of Christianity/religion.

The average black metal warrior would love to come home to his castle in the minority free suburbs and have his hot subservient wife be waiting with a glass of scotch and a roast in the oven.


_________________
NuclearGoatVomit wrote:
"Burn it and then piss!

Trade/Buy/Sell!: addo_of_nex, Black_Fire, bunyip, cannibal_riot, cursed blood, dawid, Deathammer, etdeath, wvrm


Last edited by Kojiri on Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Potok



Joined: 07 Mar 2010
Posts: 75

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steken wrote:
You gotta wear corpse paint 24/7 and keep your facial expression frozen in an anti-cosmic frown of holocaustal contempt AT ALL TIMES, or else the black metal paparazzi will de-kvlt your poser ass faster than you can say "fuck Blake Judd." Black metal 2013 yo.


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Orpheus



Joined: 28 Dec 2011
Posts: 697
Location: Toronto

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kojiri wrote:
The parallels of morals ideals and values between underground black metal warriors and WASP white picket fence Norman Rockwell caricatures are uncanny. The only thing that is drastically different is the dismissal of Christianity/religion.

The average black metal warrior would love to come home to his castle in the minority free suburbs and have his hot subservient wife be waiting with a glass of scotch and a roast in the oven.


So youre saying that people should PREFER to live in a I_Love_Blacks infested slum with an empty fridge, with a fat/useless/nonexistant wife? Is that more credible in your eyes?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ashdautas



Joined: 19 Jun 2009
Posts: 311
Location: Zungguzungguguzungguzeng

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kojiri wrote:
Sure, if they're known ripoffs then fuck em.

E X A C T L Y

THAT is why I posted the photographs. Apparently everything has to be spelled out in elaborate detail in order for you people not to draw ridiculous conclusions that you pull from nowhere.
Here we go:
I posted those pictures because they are pictures of ripoffs from the UGBM scene(Just like the dickhead mentioned in the title of this thread who was the subject of an entertainingly designed t-shirt.)
I did this so that perhaps one of you gentlemen would take it upon yourself to entertain the idea of creating a shirt featuring one the photographs of one of the 2 ripoff pieces of shit that I initially posted and perhaps to laugh at it because the pictures can possibly be perceived as humorous.
I never called anyone a "faggot"
I never talked about how "BM warriors" need to dress in the real world uberkvlt and grim at all times.

Now kindly remove your craniums from each of your respective anal cavities Kojiri (I know its probably impossible for you, but give it a shot) and the rest of this threads conclusion jumpers,


_________________
From the sublime to the ridiculous is but a step.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kojiri



Joined: 26 Jan 2009
Posts: 4765
Location: I'm here to mainstream your kvlt

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orpheus wrote:
Kojiri wrote:
The parallels of morals ideals and values between underground black metal warriors and WASP white picket fence Norman Rockwell caricatures are uncanny. The only thing that is drastically different is the dismissal of Christianity/religion.

The average black metal warrior would love to come home to his castle in the minority free suburbs and have his hot subservient wife be waiting with a glass of scotch and a roast in the oven.


So youre saying that people should PREFER to live in a I_Love_Blacks infested slum with an empty fridge, with a fat/useless/nonexistant wife? Is that more credible in your eyes?


No. It's not credible at all. But then again, why the hate on short hair and someone with decent dress sense or just "normal" clothes in general? Seems to me (and society would agree) that someone well groomed and presentable has a better chance of not ending up in a slum with a fat wife and an empty fridge, but don't tell that to anyone who openly mocks musicians who don't conform to the tired little image of black metal.

And I get it Ashdautus... You only rip on those guys because they are scumbag ripoffs, but their kitty cat costumes and bicycle pants have nothing to do with their lack of honesty/integrity... You were clearly using those images as an example of what is FALSE in black metal, which is baseless, and please don't pretend you weren't... so the next honest black metal musician who comes along and gets photographed in bicycle spandex can get mocked and ridiculed for being false like the Tuukaria guy... it'll just influence stupid minds to "jump to conclusions" as you say.
_________________
NuclearGoatVomit wrote:
"Burn it and then piss!

Trade/Buy/Sell!: addo_of_nex, Black_Fire, bunyip, cannibal_riot, cursed blood, dawid, Deathammer, etdeath, wvrm


Last edited by Kojiri on Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DSS



Joined: 02 Oct 2009
Posts: 1964

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kojiri wrote:


No. It's not credible at all. But then again, why the hate on short hair and someone with decent dress sense or just "normal" clothes in general? Seems to me (and society would agree) that someone well groomed and presentable has a better chance of not ending up in a slum with a fat wife and an empty fridge, but don't tell that to anyone who openly mocks musicians who don't conform to the tired little image of black metal.


Stage presence for BM 'musicians' differs from home life. Some people refuse to believe it or accept it. You can live a certain life style for a while when you are younger but with age you have more responsibilities and you change 'naturally' without even knowing it. I'm a family man now and I don't think you will ever see me wear corpse paint and spikes unless I decide to dress up for Halloween. There's a reason why most BM bands of old stopped using corpse paint for their image. Some still do but I bet you any money that as soon as they get off stage they can't wait to get the freaking thing washed off their faces. It just remains as part of their image, nothing more.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kojiri



Joined: 26 Jan 2009
Posts: 4765
Location: I'm here to mainstream your kvlt

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course, but that's not the issue here... it's the sensationalist... "HUHHUHUH Look at these weird non-bm clothes these supposed "underground" musicians are wearing, and what's that... A smile? Gay. What a bunch of falses." As if people were shocked that they dressed differently. He can say he posted it because they were ripoffs, but it's really just meant to feed the stupid morons who laugh because someone looks atypical of bm. Which in my mind, is almost as dumb as ripping someone off.
_________________
NuclearGoatVomit wrote:
"Burn it and then piss!

Trade/Buy/Sell!: addo_of_nex, Black_Fire, bunyip, cannibal_riot, cursed blood, dawid, Deathammer, etdeath, wvrm
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ashdautas



Joined: 19 Jun 2009
Posts: 311
Location: Zungguzungguguzungguzeng

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kojiri wrote:

And I get it Ashdautus... You only rip on those guys because they are scumbag ripoffs, but their kitty cat costumes and bicycle pants have nothing to do with their lack of honesty/integrity... You were clearly using those images as an example of what is FALSE in black metal, which is baseless, and please don't pretend you weren't.


You assume a lot, but I guess that's normal for someone as foolish as you obviously are.
I am not a black metall(er)(ist), I am not a metalhead. So why in the fuck should I care about how people dress who are involved in playing this music? I was once involved in a black metal band sure, but for me it is only music now. As I have said numerous times, I am a skinhead, if in fact I must be labelled at all.
However I do thoroughly enjoy deriding retards, ripoffs and generally pathetic people. Do me a favor, please see the forest for the trees.

I hope I have been elaborative enough this time. Razz
_________________
From the sublime to the ridiculous is but a step.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kojiri



Joined: 26 Jan 2009
Posts: 4765
Location: I'm here to mainstream your kvlt

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, you clearly just hate everyone involved in that scene, and that's your motivation for posting silly pictures. Carry on.
_________________
NuclearGoatVomit wrote:
"Burn it and then piss!

Trade/Buy/Sell!: addo_of_nex, Black_Fire, bunyip, cannibal_riot, cursed blood, dawid, Deathammer, etdeath, wvrm
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
holy ghost



Joined: 16 Jan 2011
Posts: 5392
Location: Main and Gerrard

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still laughing about wanting the "subservient" wife. Kojiri clearly has never been married before Laughing Laughing Laughing

OT: I don't care what people wear, unless it's dudes wearing flip flops. That shit is not right
_________________
Cyclopean Wall // ambient // drone (C40 available)
Basilus // space rock // space drone
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kojiri



Joined: 26 Jan 2009
Posts: 4765
Location: I'm here to mainstream your kvlt

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

holy ghost wrote:
I'm still laughing about wanting the "subservient" wife. Kojiri clearly has never been married before Laughing Laughing Laughing

OT: I don't care what people wear, unless it's dudes wearing flip flops. That shit is not right


Hell to the no, domestic partnership all the way, brother. Wink
_________________
NuclearGoatVomit wrote:
"Burn it and then piss!

Trade/Buy/Sell!: addo_of_nex, Black_Fire, bunyip, cannibal_riot, cursed blood, dawid, Deathammer, etdeath, wvrm
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group