P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

FULLMOON 'United Aryan Evil' reissue(Todestrieb)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 31, 32, 33  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
funeral-records



Joined: 14 Sep 2016
Posts: 2652

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

under a funeral shroom wrote:
Nice! Seems like enough copies will be around that I should be able to grab one.


even the last fullmoon LP from Hellfire is still available from some distros. PTF has some right now.
_________________
sell/tradelist: http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1299166#1299166
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
under a funeral shroom



Joined: 29 Oct 2008
Posts: 3398
Location: I was born in the cemetery

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is true, it's almost like the nu wave of black metal poachers are turned off by this band for some reason. Wink
_________________
Vega360 wrote:
Alt-Right larping
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phlegma



Joined: 13 Feb 2015
Posts: 1141

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

funeral-records wrote:
under a funeral shroom wrote:
Nice! Seems like enough copies will be around that I should be able to grab one.


even the last fullmoon LP from Hellfire is still available from some distros. PTF has some right now.


under a funeral shroom wrote:
That is true, it's almost like the nu wave of black metal poachers are turned off by this band for some reason. Wink


bullshit
the last rehearsal-whatever-useless-stuff LP release was just shit imho.
that's why it's still available
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hymnsoftheneedlefreak



Joined: 26 May 2016
Posts: 4775

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

under a funeral shroom wrote:
That is true, it's almost like the nu wave of black metal poachers are turned off by this band for some reason. Wink



This is too hateful for your entry-level, novice black metaller. Not enough hype or bells and whistles attached to this. Which means more for actual fans.
_________________
Give me the amulet, you bitch!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bartwa



Joined: 10 Jan 2015
Posts: 1053
Location: prusy górne

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phlegma wrote:
funeral-records wrote:
under a funeral shroom wrote:
Nice! Seems like enough copies will be around that I should be able to grab one.


even the last fullmoon LP from Hellfire is still available from some distros. PTF has some right now.


under a funeral shroom wrote:
That is true, it's almost like the nu wave of black metal poachers are turned off by this band for some reason. Wink


bullshit
the last rehearsal-whatever-useless-stuff LP release was just shit imho.
that's why it's still available

It didn't sell because pressing was fucked (warped). Musicwise it was excellent.
_________________
For sale: https://www.discogs.com/seller/spruceleather/profile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tireheb



Joined: 18 Aug 2007
Posts: 10801
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only the color/splatter edition was warped afaik, which suits well for "diehard edition".
_________________
OUT OF THE DUNGEON label website and distrolist:
https://outofthedungeon.wordpress.com/2018/02/02/distrolist/

LAMENTATION "Grabens Symphonie" 2CD OUT NOW!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
bartwa



Joined: 10 Jan 2015
Posts: 1053
Location: prusy górne

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tireheb wrote:
Only the color/splatter edition was warped afaik, which suits well for "diehard edition".

Black ones too, still cannot find a good copy.
_________________
For sale: https://www.discogs.com/seller/spruceleather/profile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tireheb



Joined: 18 Aug 2007
Posts: 10801
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Must be the shipping what does it. I got perfectly clean, non-warped copy from Diathyrron last year...
_________________
OUT OF THE DUNGEON label website and distrolist:
https://outofthedungeon.wordpress.com/2018/02/02/distrolist/

LAMENTATION "Grabens Symphonie" 2CD OUT NOW!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Phlegma



Joined: 13 Feb 2015
Posts: 1141

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe it was too hot in poland at the time Laughing

still looking forward to this.
i'm able to buy a first press but i'm not willing to drop 200euro on it Shocked

and as i can see on the photo jfn has posted it doesn't include the darker misprint square on the artwork.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lemegethon



Joined: 27 Jun 2017
Posts: 648

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tireheb wrote:
Must be the shipping what does it. I got perfectly clean, non-warped copy from Diathyrron last year...

Mine (from Poland) was fine too. But as I stated somewhere else, I thought it was the demo Rolling Eyes Would have never gotten it otherwise.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mikael



Joined: 26 Jan 2008
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tireheb wrote:
Only the color/splatter edition was warped afaik, which suits well for "diehard edition".

First got the diehard and it was warped, a bit like bowl. Then later got a black copy and the same problem with that one.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bartwa



Joined: 10 Jan 2015
Posts: 1053
Location: prusy górne

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone with a good black copy but disappointed with its musical content - hit me up, I'll buy it.
_________________
For sale: https://www.discogs.com/seller/spruceleather/profile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Vapula



Joined: 13 Feb 2013
Posts: 2296
Location: The Black Lodge

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bartwa wrote:
Phlegma wrote:
funeral-records wrote:
under a funeral shroom wrote:
Nice! Seems like enough copies will be around that I should be able to grab one.


even the last fullmoon LP from Hellfire is still available from some distros. PTF has some right now.


under a funeral shroom wrote:
That is true, it's almost like the nu wave of black metal poachers are turned off by this band for some reason. Wink


bullshit
the last rehearsal-whatever-useless-stuff LP release was just shit imho.
that's why it's still available

It didn't sell because pressing was fucked (warped). Musicwise it was excellent.


It didn't sell because it was an instrumental. I agree the music and productions are good but I wouldn't buy something like this I would maybe get a handful of listens out of. I would also bet a lot of people who originally bought didn't realise it didn't have vocals until they listened to it. This demo will definitely sell a lot more copies.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CW Productions



Joined: 08 Oct 2009
Posts: 326
Location: USA

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tireheb wrote:
Must be the shipping what does it. I got perfectly clean, non-warped copy from Diathyrron last year...


That's interesting because Hellfire said every copy/all colors had the dish warp due to a manufacturing error. Maybe he gave the best copies to the band. Its really a shame this release was botched but every copy I tested played fine.


Also, anyone claiming the Fullmoon rehearsals LP is useless or pointless is an idiot with no taste, let it be stated for the record.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
plague



Joined: 23 May 2009
Posts: 530

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CW Productions wrote:
Also, anyone claiming the Fullmoon rehearsals LP is useless or pointless is an idiot with no taste, let it be stated for the record
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 31, 32, 33  Next
Page 17 of 33

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group