P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

FULLMOON 'United Aryan Evil' reissue(Todestrieb)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Luxixul Sumering

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyranor wrote:
Are CW Productions still getting copies or all hope is gone? Because I'm still waiting for my copy from Astral Temple after 2 months since I ordered it. Apparently some issues with Swedish post.

Seems like will have to find another copy somewhere, in case my order will never show up, which is most likely at this point in time...

Quite ironic actually, to order from Astral Temple because Hellfire isn't reliable and then don't receive anything yet, but people who were complaining about Hellfire but still dodged their bullets and ordered directly from them got their copies fine.

Hate to say it but Hellfire is reliable 100%, he just takes his sweet ass time. Received my package after 2 months, arrived without corner dings.
TheDark

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Went to play the clear version I got from Hellfire yesterday and the record won't even spin. Good thing I got the black version cause it plays fine.
Let the pain always stay with you
Tyranor

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luxixul Sumering wrote:

Hate to say it but Hellfire is reliable 100%, he just takes his sweet ass time. Received my package after 2 months, arrived without corner dings.

Well, I never dealt with Hellfire before and based on people's feedback decided not to. Who knew that I will still be waiting for my order from a reliable label.
SlevinKelevra

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone in the USA needs one of these, I have an extra or two left that people backed out on. I will be posting updated sale list over the weekend in the trade forum.

*edit, as of right now, all these are tentatively spoken for*

---
Deals/trades with : Al Infierno,amon-goethe, bearsbearsbears, cwprod, dethronewilliam, Hidden38, hume, hymnsoftheneedlefreak, jerry666, lordpazuzu, , mrgoatimus, nok, snakenuts, wirelessdarkness, xyosefx .

Last edited by SlevinKelevra on Thu May 31, 2018 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
JustCallMeBill

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheDark wrote:
Went to play the clear version I got from Hellfire yesterday and the record won't even spin. Good thing I got the black version cause it plays fine.

Had same issue with mine, spindle hole was a touch small but sorted with small pair of scissors or pen. Plays fine now
Fomalhaut

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vapula wrote:

Are your talking about Polish distros being charged a fee when say I buy something from them and pay in euro? That's not the way it works they get whatever amount I sent in euro in zlotys minus the paypal fee (which they have already added to the price) it's the buyer who is charged all the conversion fees not the seller I know this because anytime I pay for something in a different currency the amount that appears on my credit card bill is always higher than what I actually sent. The only places I have seen doing this are Polish distros. Anyway it doesn't matter they aren't going to change this policy if anything more distros will start doing it.

Doh. Yeah, you're right. It appears I was smoking crack at the office again when I typed this.
A.P.I

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anybody still waiting for their copy from Astral Temple?
Widdershins

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A.P.I wrote:
Anybody still waiting for their copy from Astral Temple?

I am, starting to lose hope.
astraltemple

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The label sent us copies the same day we put them up. They have been stuck in transit in Germany since the beginning of April, and we are also losing hope of ever seeing them. The correspondance from the label is not what you'd want either. This being said, we are offering refunds. Get back to us with your name and order number and we will take care of it right away.

Labels/distros: Have any of you had issues with your wholesale orders from the label?
SlevinKelevra

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ummmm, wait, what....

---
Deals/trades with : Al Infierno,amon-goethe, bearsbearsbears, cwprod, dethronewilliam, Hidden38, hume, hymnsoftheneedlefreak, jerry666, lordpazuzu, , mrgoatimus, nok, snakenuts, wirelessdarkness, xyosefx .
Luxixul Sumering

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats why fuck pre orders.
PROFANE

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

astraltemple wrote:
The label sent us copies the same day we put them up. They have been stuck in transit in Germany since the beginning of April, and we are also losing hope of ever seeing them. The correspondance from the label is not what you'd want either. This being said, we are offering refunds. Get back to us with your name and order number and we will take care of it right away.

Labels/distros: Have any of you had issues with your wholesale orders from the label?

My wholesale order from Hellfire went smoothly, communication was also very good. The parcel arrived pretty fast and was extremely well packed too.

http://users.kymp.net/pestilence/
HerrTreblinka

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

astraltemple wrote:

Given the proximity and intra-EU status, how and why did the parcel get stuck inside Germany?
astraltemple

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HerrTreblinka wrote:
astraltemple wrote:

Given the proximity and intra-EU status, how and why did the parcel get stuck inside Germany?

I have no idea. It being stopped in said country is a bit worrisome. Hellfire still has yet to get back to me about a replacement shipment, o3 any news about the first shipment..
HerrTreblinka

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

astraltemple wrote:
HerrTreblinka wrote:
astraltemple wrote:

I have no idea. It being stopped in said country is a bit worrisome. Hellfire still has yet to get back to me about a replacement shipment, o3 any news about the first shipment..

Well, there's a tracking number in that case, so I guess it can't be Helllfire's fault as a result of some clumsy practices of either the Polish or German post. The idea of all those Fullmoon vinyls being lost is sad anyway Crying or Very sad, hopefully it's not true.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
Page 31 of 33

Jump to: