P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Very weird stuff!!!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kapalika

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, I can totally understand that! I mean I love stuff like Gorguts - Obscura as well but I see what puts off others when they have to listen to such stuff.
Cutterofgums

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kapalika wrote:
Sure, at the end of the day there are many opinions and we are all assholes... or something like that... ^^

Ulrich, I might be a lot, but pride myself not being an asshole, as I encorage all others not to be Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Good traders:minge-eater,CR 99,Grief, bmdk666, s.charlach, Mutta, Face Fate Records, Ichor, Ancient_Tyranny, Mz412, Jesus Iglesias, passetiermes
Cutterofgums

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And then to something different. I visit my parents with my kids this week, and right now they argue(parents 60 years old) about who saw all episodes of Eastenders aired last week and who did not, like it`s a competition. They live in Ålesund, Norway for satan`s sake. I am in the Twilight Zone right now. Fly home tomorrow Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes

Good traders:minge-eater,CR 99,Grief, bmdk666, s.charlach, Mutta, Face Fate Records, Ichor, Ancient_Tyranny, Mz412, Jesus Iglesias, passetiermes
Haagenti

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kapalika wrote:
I am already a neophyte to the cultus of Necros Christos... great things cast their shadows already it seems. Smile

One of the bands I fail to get is Watain.
I mean their concept speaks for itself, the artwork is brilliant but the rest...? For me there is nothing to go apeshit over them.

Deathspell Omega is another one - I take it that most here worship the old material whereas I think that their new incarnation cremates their previous efforts to dust easily.

My example is REVENGE (not last album, last album is good)
I dont why Im the only in the world but when I listen Revenge really I dont understand anything. I dont understand riffs, guitars ect... because I hear only noise and the stuffs are not listenable. (not talking about last album. Im glad that last album is listenable and killer)
Cutterofgums

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haagenti wrote:
Kapalika wrote:
I am already a neophyte to the cultus of Necros Christos... great things cast their shadows already it seems. Smile

One of the bands I fail to get is Watain.
I mean their concept speaks for itself, the artwork is brilliant but the rest...? For me there is nothing to go apeshit over them.

Deathspell Omega is another one - I take it that most here worship the old material whereas I think that their new incarnation cremates their previous efforts to dust easily.

My example is REVENGE (not last album, last album is good)
I dont why Im the only in the world but when I listen Revenge really I dont understand anything. I dont understand riffs, guitars ect... because I hear only noise and the stuffs are not listenable. (not talking about last album. Im glad that last album is listenable and killer)

I don`t understand much when I listen to REVENGE either, I just know that I want more. It`s fucking armageddon and I love it. Give their other releases some time and I promise reward.

Kapalika

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ Cutter: Never heard about that program but I am not too interested in tv, hehe.

@Haagenti:
Similar here... Revenge´s earlier work is impressively brutal and caustic but almost nothing sticks in my wimpy mind. The new record might change my cluelessness, have yet to listen to it properly (a friend owns it so I will get a dub before I buy anything).
CR99

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't got the idea either, as with a lot of other bands doing the similar style. I recommend everyone to give it more spins, even when you couldnt stand it in the start like me.
Now the Blasphemy debut belongs to my all time favourites
Cutterofgums

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kapalika wrote:
@ Cutter: Never heard about that program but I am not too interested in tv, hehe.

@Haagenti:
Similar here... Revenge´s earlier work is impressively brutal and caustic but almost nothing sticks in my wimpy mind. The new record might change my cluelessness, have yet to listen to it properly (a friend owns it so I will get a dub before I buy anything).

I feel Revenge is some of the only music made now that really give me some resistance. It`s music that defies me to like it. I bought a few releases(Revenge) last year and got nuttin. When I heard it second time around it blasted me away. This is magic!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haagenti

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kapalika wrote:

@Haagenti:

good to hear it because before to hear it I began to think my ears have a problem hehe
schadel_reich

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kapalika wrote:
@Haagenti:

I think with Revenge you just have to keep brutalising your mind over and over again. In my opinion, all of their material is brilliant, however I personally love the first EP and Victory.Intolerance.Mastery the most. The new album is also very good and I need to give it a couple more spins.
Kapalika

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are probably right, it takes some effort to get into it, so don´t worry about your ears, Haagenti. Wink
Maybe I am getting old also, hehe.
I like Blasphemy more or less since the were "ass bomb of the month" in a certain shitty German mag so I do dig chaotic metal.
Now that I think of it, it took me quite a while to get into Conqueror as well (yet I still think that the demo is better than the full length).
CR99

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha ass bomb of the month, I know that one. I think it was the Gummi Hammer!?
SpectralRipper

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:48 pm    Post subject: re Reply with quote

@Haagenti: you should start checking out early Hospital Rex stuff.After that you'd think Revenge is a pop band .hehe - J.k.

i agree w/ yosuke necros christos is great but i come back listening to drowned more often.also the best NC i think is Black Mass Desecration Demo. Its short, convincing with a great feel to it.
Kapalika

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CR99 wrote:
haha ass bomb of the month, I know that one. I think it was the Gummi Hammer!?

I think it was RockFart. ^^

@ SpectralRipper:
The label of the London Elektricity guys?? Guess I mix something up, hu?
SpectralRipper

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:03 pm    Post subject: re Reply with quote

naah, the label that released Stegm, Prurient , Sickness and stuff like that. Power/Electronics/Noise stuff. Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: