P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

New clothing line from ANTICHRIST KRAMER and MUSEUM OF DEATH
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Orpheus

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AntiChrist wrote:
I am doing the entire Tarot with similar individuals one at a time, and when completed in the next year, 2 years, we will be doing a limited edition real tarot deck with all. After the Gein tarot is completed, I am doing Panzram and Fish. Every month there will be a new card artwork/shirt done.

Is it going to be just the MajorArcana or will you be making a *full* deck? If so, that is impressive. That takes years, usually. Cool
hangoverheartattack

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holocaust wrote:
Shirts look like monster energy drink merch for zit faced 16 year old Cannibal Corpse fans.

Laughing Laughing this is so true
Conservationist
banned

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AntiChrist wrote:
I am doing the entire Tarot with similar individuals one at a time, and when completed in the next year, 2 years, we will be doing a limited edition real tarot deck with all. After the Gein tarot is completed, I am doing Panzram and Fish. Every month there will be a new card artwork/shirt done.

That's quite an undertaking. But when done, it'll make a great gift set if you make a tarot card set out of it.
GenericBlackMetalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hangoverheartattack wrote:
Holocaust wrote:
Shirts look like monster energy drink merch for zit faced 16 year old Cannibal Corpse fans.

BUT ITS KRAMER! SUPPORT UNDERGROUND T SHIRTS! INTOLERANCE.
Holocaust

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GenericBlackMetalhead wrote:
hangoverheartattack wrote:
Holocaust wrote:

BUT ITS KRAMER! SUPPORT UNDERGROUND T SHIRTS! INTOLERANCE.

Well I've bought a lot of records/cds/tapes from his labels. I just don't like these shirts.
Jorm

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The artworks are good for most of them IMO, but the "DIE" label on every shirt fucks it all.
Wolfsturm888

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wortless.
haterofhumans

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the artwork.
S_Slaughter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The museum of Death in Hollywood is great! Would highly recommend it to anyone visiting LA. Highlights for me were the Heavens Gate stuff, French serial killer Gilles de Rais mumified head, antique mourning & mortuary collection & Kevorkian paintings. They even have the door that Rozz Williams hung himself on. Bizarre, morbid & fascinating. But its good that they have some merch now because when I was there several years ago I wanted to buy even a small momento (mori) like a post card or something & they didnt have any.
eighthplague

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

S_Slaughter wrote:
The museum of Death in Hollywood is great! Would highly recommend it to anyone visiting LA. Highlights for me were the Heavens Gate stuff, French serial killer Gilles de Rais mumified head, antique mourning & mortuary collection & Kevorkian paintings. They even have the door that Rozz Williams hung himself on. Bizarre, morbid & fascinating. But its good that they have some merch now because when I was there several years ago I wanted to buy even a small momento (mori) like a post card or something & they didnt have any.

Is the Gilles de Rais thing verified/authenticated? I'm extremely knowledgeable about the man and his life and this is the first time I've heard that. All I've seen online is a Yelp review mentioning it.

Reminds me a but if the museum which claimed to have Rasputin's preserved dong, which turned out to be a sea cucumber.
ADK

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eighthplague wrote:
I'm extremely knowledgeable

Shocked
S_Slaughter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eighthplague wrote:

Is the Gilles de Rais thing verified/authenticated? I'm extremely knowledgeable about the man and his life and this is the first time I've heard that. All I've seen online is a Yelp review mentioning it.

It was certianly disgusting & old looking, its a real mumified head (not shrunken) with hair etc. Its been several years since I have seen it but as I recall they did have some kind of documentation on display with it. The lady who operates the museum told me that the head was preserved at the time for the study of phrenology as they thought it could hold keys to what physical traits were common to killers and people like this. I dont know how they came to aquire the piece but you could always phone & ask them about it. They seem more thanhappy to talk about their collection.

eighthplague wrote:
Reminds me a but if the museum which claimed to have Rasputin's preserved dong, which turned out to be a sea cucumber.

Thats great, one of the best things Ive heard for a while!
Conservationist
banned

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

S_Slaughter wrote:
The museum of Death in Hollywood is great!

Another interesting morbid museum:

http://nmfh.org/
eighthplague

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

S_Slaughter wrote:
eighthplague wrote:

It was certianly disgusting & old looking, its a real mumified head (not shrunken) with hair etc. Its been several years since I have seen it but as I recall they did have some kind of documentation on display with it. The lady who operates the museum told me that the head was preserved at the time for the study of phrenology as they thought it could hold keys to what physical traits were common to killers and people like this. I dont know how they came to aquire the piece but you could always phone & ask them about it. They seem more thanhappy to talk about their collection.

eighthplague wrote:

Thats great, one of the best things Ive heard for a while!

I actually researched this and it's the guillotined head of another man, known as "The Blue Beard of Paris". I can see how that could be mixed up. It's interesting regardless.

Edit: enjoy Laughing http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/weblog/comments/1162/
Brooklyn Bastard 666

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AntiChrist wrote:
Also available but could not fit in the first post, there is also the following design on BOTH Black and Light Grey shirts with White ink.
A drawing that I did in which half was inked by elite underground artist XNA(CIANIDE / BONES / DAWNBRINGER).

THIS one is the only one I would wear.
The artwork is awesome, but as for wearing/buying the shirts, I'd get this one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: