P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

done

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GoldenBull

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:30 am    Post subject: done Reply with quote

This thread can now be executed without mercy or ceremony.

Last edited by GoldenBull on Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total
s.charlach

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:40 am    Post subject: Re: [!] Ysengrin - To Endotaton LP wanted. Reply with quote

GoldenBull wrote:
I can offer a good price or a good trade.

No to sound like a total dick here, Mike, but why don't you just order it from the label? Is the postage from Italy to the States that bad?
GoldenBull

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, yes, in a way it is. I believe it would be about $50 once shipping gets included. Of course, given that it is very limited, it may be an exercise in futility attempting to get one for less from a private seller. Which is of course why I thought a trade might be useful.

I wouldn't expect to get this for incredibly cheap prices of course, but $50 is a bit much for me given that I have the tape version and it sounds fine. But the LP is very nice and I'd like to have one if I could get hold of it easily.

But nonetheless I am 99% sure this LP has been sold out for a long time. This is of course the reason why I made this post. The last thread I read about this in the Main section mentioned that there were only a couple of copies left, and this was months ago. I, Voidhanger's site doesn't list the release as sold out, but I assumed that was just a lack of updating.

To be honest I am not really sure about the availability of this thing now. I was pretty convinced it was gone from distros though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: