P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

In Solitude new album "SISTER"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Airyanem Vaejah

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EternalNight wrote:
Airyanem Vaejah wrote:
EternalNight wrote:
Honestly,I don't think the band spent a single thougt of This When they were making Sister. They have already Said that they feel honored to mentioned with Mercyful Fate. Sister is a natural progression from TWTFTD, and those of you out there who actually are mucisians and artists should understand that they can't compose the same album twice. Their albums reflect theimself at the time that they wrote and recorded them. And since people change artists also change, therefore the sound changes. Even if they would Try to write in the same style it wouldn't be the same because it would just feel meaningless(reasons mentioned above).
As far as I'm concerned the first song they completed for this album was A Buried Sun and then the rest of the album followed in the same path(each song with their own variation).

But I really like the atmosphere! It is a very hostile album whilst TWTFTD was a bit more melancholic and seeking.

Why do you start random words with a capital letter? It doesn't make any kind of sense, and it distracts the reader from whatever point you're trying to make.

Sorry, I wrote this on iPad. It auto-correct some words and make start with capital letter. It is a bit annoying.

Alright. Sorry for the misunderstaning. I don't know a lot about iPads and similar things.

I think the album is really good, although not as great as their last one. If the band keeps going for at least a couple more years, I'm sure they will play more songs from TWTFTD than Sister on upcoming album tours.
TheUnborn

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Airyanem Vaejah wrote:
EternalNight wrote:
Airyanem Vaejah wrote:
EternalNight wrote:
Honestly,I don't think the band spent a single thougt of This When they were making Sister. They have already Said that they feel honored to mentioned with Mercyful Fate. Sister is a natural progression from TWTFTD, and those of you out there who actually are mucisians and artists should understand that they can't compose the same album twice. Their albums reflect theimself at the time that they wrote and recorded them. And since people change artists also change, therefore the sound changes. Even if they would Try to write in the same style it wouldn't be the same because it would just feel meaningless(reasons mentioned above).
As far as I'm concerned the first song they completed for this album was A Buried Sun and then the rest of the album followed in the same path(each song with their own variation).

But I really like the atmosphere! It is a very hostile album whilst TWTFTD was a bit more melancholic and seeking.

Why do you start random words with a capital letter? It doesn't make any kind of sense, and it distracts the reader from whatever point you're trying to make.

Sorry, I wrote this on iPad. It auto-correct some words and make start with capital letter. It is a bit annoying.

Alright. Sorry for the misunderstaning. I don't know a lot about iPads and similar things.

I think the album is really good, although not as great as their last one. If the band keeps going for at least a couple more years, I'm sure they will play more songs from TWTFTD than Sister on upcoming album tours.

And for some reason they keep on ending their gigs with "Witches Sabbath", one of the weakest songs from their first album. A shame.
EternalNight

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheUnborn wrote:

And for some reason they keep on ending their gigs with "Witches Sabbath", one of the weakest songs from their first album. A shame.

I'd say that it is the best song from their first album. The Monolith being close second.
The riff is memorable and the lyrics are good.
TheUnborn

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EternalNight wrote:
TheUnborn wrote:

I'd say that it is the best song from their first album. The Monolith being close second.
The riff is memorable and the lyrics are good.

Our taste differs then.
The Monolith I agree on though, it's the best on the record. It works excellent live as well, as they played it on the first gig I saw them right after the release of the self titled album. Too bad they have cut out of their setlist. Maybe when/if they start to headline their own tours.
Kill Monument

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:00 am    Post subject: sister Reply with quote

I picked up 'Sister' today and it is really good. I actually had a listen to it a week ago or so, so the surprise element was diminished but I think the band have really come up with something interesting on this on. The first album was good but a bit patchy I felt. It took me ages to get into the second one but I can now admit that it is a big step up from the first. This one is their finest yet, though. I think the more restrained approach to the music, ie. the less Metallish attack, suits Hornper's vocal style so much more. I think there are strong similarities between this album and Tribulation's new one, too. That same Classic Rock heart beats at the core of both. I'd view them as companion pieces actually.

www.facebook.com/malthusianDM
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15
Page 15 of 15

Jump to: