P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

SHUNNED HOUSE clearance sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ShunnedHouse

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:38 am    Post subject: SHUNNED HOUSE clearance sale Reply with quote

Clearing out the distro list , everything needs to go - reduced prices :

Clearing out my distro list : for SALE only

APSE - Demo I -MC :: Tour de Garde - EUR 3 - Utterly sinister, dark dungeon ambient music. A long, transcendental piece of over twenty minutes, which took years of reflection to be created. APSE will lead you into the deepest hidden corner of your mind.

HAAT - Recidivus in Obscurum - CD :: Desolate Landscapes - EUR 5 - Raw, hateful and primitive isolationist black metal from NL.

ORDER OF THE WOLF split - Anaxagazaroth/Icneutic/Eternity of Darkness/S.I.S.T. - MC :: Albion Records - EUR 4 - Fierce and hateful black metal from these four obscure English hordes.

RITUMRI - Dreams of Ecafon - MC :: Shunned House - EUR 2 - Eight experimental introspections on a journey into emptiness. Unorthodox ambient blackness.

SWINE - Marked by the Baron - CD :: Vanguard Productions - EUR 4 - Satanic Black Metal rituals from England, for fans of the (only true and worthy) first VON demo.

TENEBRIS TERRA - Tenebra Mortis Regnum Et Funestus - MC :: Nekromancer Records - EUR 3 - Black metal with a bleak, raw essence and dark devotion similar to the better LLN acts and old Ildjarn. From Málaga, Spain.

TMÄRRDHË - Worship the Cult of Human Sacrifice - MC :: Tour de Garde - EUR 3 - Crude and bestial raw Black Metal from Bosnia.

UNO ACTU - Hors des chemins de la raison - MC :: Tour de Garde - EUR 43- Side project of Akitsa member. Ambient black metal somewhat reminiscent of Moëvöt. Highly recommended!

VINTERRIKET / ORODRUIN - Das Winterreich / Visions of the Palantiri - split CD :: Aphelion Productions - EUR 4 - Vinterriket delivers chilling ambient black metal, Orodruin's present with Tolkien-inspired raw black metal.

Get in touch via theshunnedhouse AT gmail.com
Ordering : http://intotheshunnedhouse.wordpress.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: