P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

ORDER OF THE DEATH`S HEAD "Hakenkreuz" CD Out Now!
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
DTBRex



Joined: 04 Mar 2009
Posts: 3106
Location: Arktogäa

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...
_________________
Solitary Elitism: www.darker-than-black.com
Death Camp: www.black-metal-mailorder.com
Discogs of Darkness: www.discogs.com/seller/DTBRex


Last edited by DTBRex on Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Biervampir



Joined: 21 May 2009
Posts: 445
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...

Last edited by Biervampir on Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DTBRex



Joined: 04 Mar 2009
Posts: 3106
Location: Arktogäa

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...
_________________
Solitary Elitism: www.darker-than-black.com
Death Camp: www.black-metal-mailorder.com
Discogs of Darkness: www.discogs.com/seller/DTBRex


Last edited by DTBRex on Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Biervampir



Joined: 21 May 2009
Posts: 445
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DTBRex wrote:
Steht doch ganz groß da: COOKIES muss der Browser akzeptieren!


Cookies sind akzeptiert. Seit ein paar Minuten geht's auch wieder...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DTBRex



Joined: 04 Mar 2009
Posts: 3106
Location: Arktogäa

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Biervampir wrote:
DTBRex wrote:
Steht doch ganz groß da: COOKIES muss der Browser akzeptieren!


Cookies sind akzeptiert. Seit ein paar Minuten geht's auch wieder...


Dann war's bestimmt ein Sabotageversuch der Alliierten! Evil or Very Mad
_________________
Solitary Elitism: www.darker-than-black.com
Death Camp: www.black-metal-mailorder.com
Discogs of Darkness: www.discogs.com/seller/DTBRex
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
happyfriggincamper



Joined: 30 Mar 2011
Posts: 53
Location: Melbourne

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been waiting for this LP version! Ordered!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Risingsun



Joined: 21 Apr 2012
Posts: 70

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DTBRex



Joined: 04 Mar 2009
Posts: 3106
Location: Arktogäa

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...
_________________
Solitary Elitism: www.darker-than-black.com
Death Camp: www.black-metal-mailorder.com
Discogs of Darkness: www.discogs.com/seller/DTBRex


Last edited by DTBRex on Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Mikael



Joined: 26 Jan 2008
Posts: 1906

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As already mentioned, the site is not working correctly.

When used Safari, nothing moved to basket and then changed to Firefox and was able to make an order (same problem earlier, but last time it worked just fine with Safari). Then when the order was done I tried to move to PayPal, it just went into blank page.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
antihumanism



Joined: 18 Jul 2010
Posts: 412
Location: belgium

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mikael wrote:
As already mentioned, the site is not working correctly.

When used Safari, nothing moved to basket and then changed to Firefox and was able to make an order (same problem earlier, but last time it worked just fine with Safari). Then when the order was done I tried to move to PayPal, it just went into blank page.


when you made order you'll get email and from there you get also link to paypal payment
working fine with google chrome
_________________
www.antihumanism.be
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
DTBRex



Joined: 04 Mar 2009
Posts: 3106
Location: Arktogäa

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mikael wrote:
As already mentioned, the site is not working correctly.

When used Safari, nothing moved to basket and then changed to Firefox and was able to make an order (same problem earlier, but last time it worked just fine with Safari). Then when the order was done I tried to move to PayPal, it just went into blank page.


You mean, when you do click on the PayPal-link provided in the email you receive after placing the order? Because, there is no immediate forwarding from the shop to PayPal website anymore.
_________________
Solitary Elitism: www.darker-than-black.com
Death Camp: www.black-metal-mailorder.com
Discogs of Darkness: www.discogs.com/seller/DTBRex
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Mikael



Joined: 26 Jan 2008
Posts: 1906

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DTBRex wrote:
Mikael wrote:
As already mentioned, the site is not working correctly.

When used Safari, nothing moved to basket and then changed to Firefox and was able to make an order (same problem earlier, but last time it worked just fine with Safari). Then when the order was done I tried to move to PayPal, it just went into blank page.


You mean, when you do click on the PayPal-link provided in the email you receive after placing the order? Because, there is no immediate forwarding from the shop to PayPal website anymore.

I actually meant a button on the website, pressed that one and it just went into blank page. Now got an email and that worked just fine!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DTBRex



Joined: 04 Mar 2009
Posts: 3106
Location: Arktogäa

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mikael wrote:
DTBRex wrote:
Mikael wrote:
As already mentioned, the site is not working correctly.

When used Safari, nothing moved to basket and then changed to Firefox and was able to make an order (same problem earlier, but last time it worked just fine with Safari). Then when the order was done I tried to move to PayPal, it just went into blank page.


You mean, when you do click on the PayPal-link provided in the email you receive after placing the order? Because, there is no immediate forwarding from the shop to PayPal website anymore.

I actually meant a button on the website, pressed that one and it just went into blank page. Now got an email and that worked just fine!



_________________
Solitary Elitism: www.darker-than-black.com
Death Camp: www.black-metal-mailorder.com
Discogs of Darkness: www.discogs.com/seller/DTBRex
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
hell_krieger



Joined: 28 May 2012
Posts: 410

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DTBRex wrote:
Mikael wrote:
DTBRex wrote:
Mikael wrote:
As already mentioned, the site is not working correctly.

When used Safari, nothing moved to basket and then changed to Firefox and was able to make an order (same problem earlier, but last time it worked just fine with Safari). Then when the order was done I tried to move to PayPal, it just went into blank page.


You mean, when you do click on the PayPal-link provided in the email you receive after placing the order? Because, there is no immediate forwarding from the shop to PayPal website anymore.

I actually meant a button on the website, pressed that one and it just went into blank page. Now got an email and that worked just fine!
you need to push the red button to fire the releases out. Made my order few days ago Smile

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Risingsun



Joined: 21 Apr 2012
Posts: 70

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Received directly from the band. Awesome ! Killer artwork
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group