P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Numinous
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Loki

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:13 am    Post subject: Numinous Reply with quote

We will take in stock some copies of this LP but I've never seen reviews or comments about it.
Can someone gives me an impression about this debut album?
https://twitter.com/OrdoMCM
http://ordomcm.bandcamp.com/
TheUnborn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:20 am    Post subject: Re: Numinous Reply with quote

Loki wrote:
We will take in stock some copies of this LP but I've never seen reviews or comments about it.
Can someone gives me an impression about this debut album?

"This work, both musically and lyrically, is completely imbued by the
Divine Evil, our living God and Lord. Very rarely is His presence in music
so strong and pure as it is here. Hear His voice, read His words and let
it change your life. May this opus serve as a stimulant for entering the
path of His Laws and may it strengthen and increase the fanaticism of
those already walking it."
rauta

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The demo was excellent. High hopes for this.
In Solitude

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm curious about this band, but of course there are no samples anywhere. They were doing the Devil worship thing before DsO and all that.
Deathcrusher

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This whole pseudo-religious vibe that some bands are desperately trying to pull off is anything but interesting.
rauta

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly. What the hell are these weak Mayhem / Burzum / Emperor etc. idiots thinking with their pseudo religious vibes...

Seriously, how can devil worship and religious attitudes be such a letdown in black metal? That's like not liking ice cream because it's cold.
Candlemass

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I used to have a demo by this band on NH. Really typical and run-of-the-mill finnish bm.

gromcrom wrote:
Other fails must listen instead homeless hiking gypsy of Darkthrones.
antihumanism

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

really looking forward to hear this, will stock the lp soon of this, that demo plays still quite alot here since i got it here in 2003
bMz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heard few songs in NH headquarters/Sarvilevyt store...wasnt too bad thought its simply hard to judge whole album by just hearing first of them while checking out vinyls...suprisingly clear sounding record thought.
S.P.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did an interview for them for my zine. Great stuff.
samout

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deathcrusher wrote:
This whole pseudo-religious vibe that some bands are desperately trying to pull off is anything but interesting.

Could you elaborate a little bit. So according to you either the members of this band do not live and breath their religion
or their religion is not religion to you or both perhaps? Of course for making such claims you must have proof, so let's see it.
I don't think you have the slightest idea what you're talking about.

If you support and promote (like you seem to do) such freethinker and atheist band like Master's Hammer you are not in any position to claim
any band pseudo-religious.
Deathcrusher

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

samout wrote:
Deathcrusher wrote:

Could you elaborate a little bit. So according to you either the members of this band do not live and breath their religion
or their religion is not religion to you or both perhaps? Of course for making such claims you must have proof, so let's see it.
I don't think you have the slightest idea what you're talking about.

If you support and promote (like you seem to do) such freethinker and atheist band like Master's Hammer you are not in any position to claim
any band pseudo-religious.

To me, this farce has only one purpose - to draw attention towards the band. It attracts a particular audience, consisting of people, who are very likely to keep a shrine to the dark master in their cupboard and regularly shop at Ixaxxar. There is a clear purpose to this devil-worship aesthetic - to substitute artistic integrity and show a lack of interesting musical ideas.
To me, Ritual is the best European BM record of the early 90s. To this day, I haven't understood a word of the lyrics. I haven't read anything about the band's religious views nor do I intend to. But the riffs - each of them was excellent. I couldn't stop listening to the album for days. At the risk of sounding like an anus troll with this long response, I listen to Old School Black Metal, because I like good guitar riffs; simple as that. Just my two cents.
Loki

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I opened the thread to speak ONLY about music, I've bought so many albums for the covers, statements, marketing operations and so on, after years I'm interested only in the music.
https://twitter.com/OrdoMCM
http://ordomcm.bandcamp.com/
samout

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To me, this farce has only one purpose - to draw attention towards the band. It attracts a particular audience, consisting of people, who are very likely to keep a shrine to the dark master in their cupboard and regularly shop at Ixaxxar. There is a clear purpose to this devil-worship aesthetic - to substitute artistic integrity and show a lack of interesting musical ideas.
To me, Ritual is the best European BM record of the early 90s. To this day, I haven't understood a word of the lyrics. I haven't read anything about the band's religious views nor do I intend to. But the riffs - each of them was excellent. I couldn't stop listening to the album for days. At the risk of sounding like an anus troll with this long response, I listen to Old School Black Metal, because I like good guitar riffs; simple as that. Just my two cents.[/quote]

Again; where is the proof that this particular band is about what you claim??? Do you know the members personally or?
You can't be very intelligent making such generalizations.
Who are you to question this band's conviction, integrity and purpose when you clearly don't have any clue what this particular band is all about?
Based on some idiotic generalization you claim Numinous to be a farce without any proof whatsoever. The only farce is you and your ignorance.
So you yourself are not interested in any kind of ideological/religious music and yet you think you are in a position to judge who is religious and who pseudo-religious. That is extreme idiotism.
ENOLA GOAT

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone care to upload a track or 2.
Interested.....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: