P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

PARADISE LOST BOOTLEG and TSHIRTS, ANY DISTRO??

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
lordnausea



Joined: 21 Jun 2011
Posts: 792

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:11 pm    Post subject: PARADISE LOST BOOTLEG and TSHIRTS, ANY DISTRO?? Reply with quote

Hello:

Im looking for....

1-The recent bootleg LP version of their album PARADISE LOST "Paradise lost". Any distro ???

This link displays this edition:

http://blackvomitrecords.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&keyword=paradise+lost&x=0&y=0

2-Any distro carriying cool PARADISE LOST t-shirts

Thank you in advance!!!
_________________
DISCOGS:

http://www.discogs.com/seller/07mgl
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
lordnausea



Joined: 21 Jun 2011
Posts: 792

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:44 am    Post subject: Re: PARADISE LOST BOOTLEG and TSHIRTS, ANY DISTRO?? Reply with quote

up
_________________
DISCOGS:

http://www.discogs.com/seller/07mgl
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
gabalgabow



Joined: 14 Mar 2009
Posts: 827
Location: France

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:09 am    Post subject: Re: PARADISE LOST BOOTLEG and TSHIRTS, ANY DISTRO?? Reply with quote

lordnausea wrote:

This link displays this edition:

http://blackvomitrecords.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&keyword=paradise+lost&x=0&y=0


This link doesn't work?
_________________
NIHILISTIC HOLOCAUST: Death metal webzine/ Distro/ DIY Label:
http://site.voila.fr/NIHILISTIC
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
lordnausea



Joined: 21 Jun 2011
Posts: 792

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:17 am    Post subject: Re: PARADISE LOST BOOTLEG and TSHIRTS, ANY DISTRO?? Reply with quote

gabalgabow wrote:
lordnausea wrote:

This link displays this edition:

http://blackvomitrecords.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&keyword=paradise+lost&x=0&y=0


This link doesn't work?


Yes, it works and links to BLACK VOMIT RECORDS webshop. There this LP appears to be IN STOCK but I tried months ago to buy it, even I paid for it using the webshop, but the label refound me the money few days later telling me that they donīt have it.

But the LP still remains on the webshop.
_________________
DISCOGS:

http://www.discogs.com/seller/07mgl
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
gabalgabow



Joined: 14 Mar 2009
Posts: 827
Location: France

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:18 am    Post subject: Re: PARADISE LOST BOOTLEG and TSHIRTS, ANY DISTRO?? Reply with quote

lordnausea wrote:

Yes, it works and links to BLACK VOMIT RECORDS webshop. There this LP appears to be IN STOCK but I tried months ago to buy it, even I paid for it using the webshop, but the label refound me the money few days later telling me that they donīt have it.

But the LP still remains on the webshop.


Strange,
Maybe they don't send Lps to Usa (Where are you from?),
or it's a "consumer attracting" product?
No clue
_________________
NIHILISTIC HOLOCAUST: Death metal webzine/ Distro/ DIY Label:
http://site.voila.fr/NIHILISTIC
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
lordnausea



Joined: 21 Jun 2011
Posts: 792

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:00 am    Post subject: Re: PARADISE LOST BOOTLEG and TSHIRTS, ANY DISTRO?? Reply with quote

gabalgabow wrote:
lordnausea wrote:

Yes, it works and links to BLACK VOMIT RECORDS webshop. There this LP appears to be IN STOCK but I tried months ago to buy it, even I paid for it using the webshop, but the label refound me the money few days later telling me that they donīt have it.

But the LP still remains on the webshop.


Strange,
Maybe they don't send Lps to Usa (Where are you from?),
or it's a "consumer attracting" product?
No clue


No ,Im from Spain and at least I have made one order on BLACK VOMIT and all went fine.

I think the explanation is easier, the webshop is not UPDATE at all.
_________________
DISCOGS:

http://www.discogs.com/seller/07mgl
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group