P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

uploads/requests
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 355, 356, 357 ... 360, 361, 362  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
HypnoticReverie



Joined: 02 Oct 2017
Posts: 21
Location: Ireland

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most of the Evil catalogue...

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4_-HDGuKEvadkY1TWIzN1ZPTWM
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HÝrus



Joined: 07 Dec 2010
Posts: 2209

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HÝrus wrote:
I'm looking for a good quality rip of the Arckanum rehearsal 10" taken from the bootleg boxset. Since there is no legit way of getting these.


One last try
_________________
Looking for some dubbed tapes : http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24098&sid=d212e35b5abb9da405906b87575313ef
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mushroomleg



Joined: 30 Jan 2013
Posts: 611
Location: Cleveland, Ohio.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is my fourth time asking (I think) in the last 2 years but persistence will prevail one day:

Gonkulator ďReborn Through EvilĒ

A rip of this would give me full arousal. Iíve loved the Gonkulatah since 98, man!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
yogsothoth



Joined: 06 Feb 2015
Posts: 11

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shiyun - Řri V‚ Kyatten
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hevosrunkkari



Joined: 18 Nov 2011
Posts: 352
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Horna - Sudentaival 2017 vinyl mix rip?

WTC only has one song for preview and it sounds magnificent. I'd like to hear the rest too. Cant find this on Soulseek either. Mad And my record player is on hiatus.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Zaephar



Joined: 05 Aug 2010
Posts: 306
Location: Behind the musgo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Searching for the live tracks of the Wolfblood compilation CD. Already got the tapes and the vinyl, so I'm not going to pick the CD too. Thanks in advance.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
SlevinKelevra



Joined: 03 Apr 2017
Posts: 451

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hevosrunkkari wrote:
Horna - Sudentaival 2017 vinyl mix rip?

WTC only has one song for preview and it sounds magnificent. I'd like to hear the rest too. Cant find this on Soulseek either. Mad And my record player is on hiatus.


can post this for you tonight.
_________________
Water--like , from the toilet?

---
Recent deals/trades with : Al Infierno, bearsbearsbears , jerry666, lordpazuzu, lunar stele, xyosefx . Feedback on ebay and discogs speaks loud.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hevosrunkkari



Joined: 18 Nov 2011
Posts: 352
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SlevinKelevra wrote:
hevosrunkkari wrote:
Horna - Sudentaival 2017 vinyl mix rip?

WTC only has one song for preview and it sounds magnificent. I'd like to hear the rest too. Cant find this on Soulseek either. Mad And my record player is on hiatus.


can post this for you tonight.

Thank you!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Asura



Joined: 17 Jun 2012
Posts: 193

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hevosrunkkari wrote:
SlevinKelevra wrote:
hevosrunkkari wrote:
Horna - Sudentaival 2017 vinyl mix rip?

WTC only has one song for preview and it sounds magnificent. I'd like to hear the rest too. Cant find this on Soulseek either. Mad And my record player is on hiatus.


can post this for you tonight.

Thank you!


+1.
Who knows when Woodcut gets the CD version out. If ever.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DEADLIFT



Joined: 29 Oct 2012
Posts: 371

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HypnoticReverie wrote:
Most of the Evil catalogue...

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4_-HDGuKEvadkY1TWIzN1ZPTWM


thanx again man !!!

Do you happen to have the new one from Losung Krieg-Our Reich will be victorious by chance ?
_________________
VAE VICTIS
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chunks



Joined: 21 Jun 2012
Posts: 1120
Location: Terra Nullius

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Circle of Dawn LP? The wait for CD is too much to bear for this digital dickhead...
_________________
Kojiri wrote:
Everyone should like what I like but only limited to 500 on die hard white people. Any more and it becomes trendy and gay for me
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Very Little Fun



Joined: 31 Dec 2016
Posts: 161
Location: Israhell

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chunks wrote:
Circle of Dawn LP? The wait for CD is too much to bear for this digital dickhead...


Also why I came here Laughing

The demo is so crushing and that LP went too fast!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
under a funeral shroom



Joined: 29 Oct 2008
Posts: 2673
Location: I was born in the cemetery

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VrasŽsinerŽzve/Black Wilderness split?

Any of the other splits as well if anyone is feeling charitable.
_________________
PeterVenkman wrote:
Vinyl is for single men only, tapes for married, MP3 for gays!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mushroomleg



Joined: 30 Jan 2013
Posts: 611
Location: Cleveland, Ohio.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vril "shadow soul & the black sun" please?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hevosrunkkari



Joined: 18 Nov 2011
Posts: 352
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Little Fun wrote:
chunks wrote:
Circle of Dawn LP? The wait for CD is too much to bear for this digital dickhead...


Also why I came here Laughing

The demo is so crushing and that LP went too fast!


Its full on youtube also, uploaded couple days ago. Great album. Same channel has some more sweet hard to get bm releases like Sanguine Relic & others.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMT3QjBAMck
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 355, 356, 357 ... 360, 361, 362  Next
Page 356 of 362

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group