P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

new Toxic Holocaust
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
H.K.Blasphemer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

New song Gravelord is not bad at all.

http://www.myspace.com/toxicholocaust
Chit019

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gravelord reminds me of war is hell with different lyrics.
Caina

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really, really like Evil Never Dies and the Critical Mass disc, and like Hell on Earth in small doses, but was pretty unimpressed by the song from that relapse Speed and Spikes 7". Like some others, I wonder how much further he can go with it....

www.myspace.com/cainaband
http://www.last.fm/user/WilburWhateley

Good traders/sellers: Yosuke, Grief, s.charlach x2, Blekt , headnhalf x2, destrucSEAN, Sadovahr x3, GROUND ZERO Entertainment, Ykh
schadel_reich

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chit019 wrote:

I heard from some friend that apparently the new Toxic Holocaust album generally is just Evil Never Dies with different lyrics.
Caina

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

schadel_reich wrote:
Chit019 wrote:

I heard from some friend that apparently the new Toxic Holocaust album generally is just Evil Never Dies with different lyrics.

I think it even has a rerecorded version of War is Hell on it. Confused

www.myspace.com/cainaband
http://www.last.fm/user/WilburWhateley

Good traders/sellers: Yosuke, Grief, s.charlach x2, Blekt , headnhalf x2, destrucSEAN, Sadovahr x3, GROUND ZERO Entertainment, Ykh
chrisandrea

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cant wait for this lp , the new songs sound just as good as the old stuff .I hope Toxic carry on forever with this formula .Having the same old formula never did Motorhead any harm did it ?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HELLTHRASHER

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

True that.

Yeah, War is Hell is re-recorded. Dont know why, the original was fine.

Anyone know if the 'Demo 2007 Relapse' songs will be in the new album?
One can really hear a few songs/riffs from E.N.D album in here. Just altered here and there.
But that's no concern to me, not like TH are the first (or last) to do that.
illomen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chrisandrea wrote:
I cant wait for this lp , the new songs sound just as good as the old stuff .I hope Toxic carry on forever with this formula .Having the same old formula never did Motorhead any harm did it ?

except that toxic holocaust's formula isnt orginal to begin with. and dont go fucking around and bring motorhead into this. dont get me wrong, i like t.h. and all, but joel isnt lemmy. t.h. is more of a one trick pony and bands like that need to have a stopping point.
evil invader

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TH is getting nowhere in my opinion...Others albums after this will be totally useless. And this new album seems already a kind of...

Ok the songs on myspace are goods but just don't want to buy three times the same records if you know what I mean.
evil invader

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want new material of Hellish Crossfire instead Cool
tomas

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They have the most awful drumsound ever!
speedeathrash

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think Joel really cares about re-inventing the thrash wheel or even creating something new and innovative. I would say touring and playing a million gigs is more of a concern for Joel, and fair enough. I'm sure Relapse, while a totally shit label for years now, is able to fulfill all his touring goals.

Personally, the TH novelty wore off musically some time ago for me and I don't even bother checking out new stuff by them anymore. However if Joel is able to keep at it and avoid having some shit day job by playing derivative thrash, then I say congrats and more power to him.

I find it kind of lame that TH generally plays larger halls now on their tours. I predict a career of opening for much larger bands in big halls all over. I always thought TH ( and others of the same musical ilk) are much more powerful, shredding, effective and fun in small, sweaty tiny venues. Seeing TH at a 1200 person venue with a 6 foot gap between the stage and the crowd just seems to highlight how boring its become.
chrisandrea

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I couldnt give a fuck either way , if people liek TH or not its my opinion and I like em they are in fact alot better now I think ..Im actualy not put off that more than two people like em ...

Dont bring motorhead into this ..yeah ok when was the first time you bought a motorhead record ? I bought mine in 1980 ..but yeah it s pointless bringing em into it and I see your point ..

I respect em and hope they get bigger , fuck I d rather be playing music than holding down a fucking job..didnt hurt lemmy did it ...whoops did it again
sorry Illomem
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's talk about more interesting stuff like Minotaur.

Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

illomen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chrisandrea wrote:
I couldnt give a fuck either way , if people liek TH or not its my opinion and I like em they are in fact alot better now I think ..Im actualy not put off that more than two people like em ...

Dont bring motorhead into this ..yeah ok when was the first time you bought a motorhead record ? I bought mine in 1980 ..but yeah it s pointless bringing em into it and I see your point ..

I respect em and hope they get bigger , fuck I d rather be playing music than holding down a fucking job..didnt hurt lemmy did it ...whoops did it again
sorry Illomem

i personally dont care what joel does. if hes enjoying his life/career(??) etc then he should go ahead. im just saying most bands have a point where the well dries up. and their legacy is better served by stopping.if they dont want to and if people still buy their shit thats fine with me. i mean people still buy new slayer records too...that doesnt mean theres any integrity left in the music.

as for the motorhead reference, i dont give a fuck when you bought your first motorhead record either. i was 2 in 1980 so obviously i didnt own any motorhead. im not sure what your point is. im just saying that motorhead are of an entirely different echelon and the comparison is inappropriate.

minotaur rules...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 2 of 11

Jump to: