P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Euro death metal cult demos
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
avrlabel



Joined: 24 Jul 2007
Posts: 3403

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Face Fate Records wrote:
avrlabel wrote:
Face Fate Records wrote:
avrlabel wrote:
Too much shits to mention for sure.


Come on make an effort !!! Name a bunch of 10 at least ... Wink


Im sick now can I do that tommorow brother?


ok but a top 15 then ... as a penalty ! Wink


No problem, Cool but heres already most of them have been posted...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Detest Records



Joined: 22 Apr 2008
Posts: 3041
Location: Brussels dead city

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

avrlabel wrote:
Face Fate Records wrote:
avrlabel wrote:
Face Fate Records wrote:
avrlabel wrote:
Too much shits to mention for sure.


Come on make an effort !!! Name a bunch of 10 at least ... Wink


Im sick now can I do that tommorow brother?


ok but a top 15 then ... as a penalty ! Wink


No problem, Cool but heres already most of them have been posted...


then you'll have to find other ones! Twisted Evil
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Kapalika



Joined: 04 Jan 2008
Posts: 2365
Location: Germoney

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nirvana 2002 - Disembodied Spirits
_________________
A nobody in a world of somebodies
T.R.A.D.E. Machine
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
avrlabel



Joined: 24 Jul 2007
Posts: 3403

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Face Fate Records wrote:
avrlabel wrote:
Face Fate Records wrote:
avrlabel wrote:
Face Fate Records wrote:
avrlabel wrote:
Too much shits to mention for sure.


Come on make an effort !!! Name a bunch of 10 at least ... Wink


Im sick now can I do that tommorow brother?


ok but a top 15 then ... as a penalty ! Wink


No problem, Cool but heres already most of them have been posted...


then you'll have to find other ones! Twisted Evil


Your total tormentor my brother Laughing but Ill do something no problem.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Detest Records



Joined: 22 Apr 2008
Posts: 3041
Location: Brussels dead city

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thetrueevil wrote:
Rippikoulu - Mutaation Aiheuttama Sisäinen Mätäneminen


Could someone upload this one for me?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Black_Fire



Joined: 20 Jan 2008
Posts: 3657
Location: Poland

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are interesed, we can trade old demos on tapes. I have some interesing stuff from Poland.
_________________
DOOM008: Rot - Kingdom of Antichrist Sodomy
DOOM010: Necrostuprum / Satanic Torment - Goetes
DOOM fuckbook
www.doomzine.bandcamp.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
avrlabel



Joined: 24 Jul 2007
Posts: 3403

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Face Fate Records wrote:
thetrueevil wrote:
Rippikoulu - Mutaation Aiheuttama Sisäinen Mätäneminen


Could someone upload this one for me?


That one is really great!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Detest Records



Joined: 22 Apr 2008
Posts: 3041
Location: Brussels dead city

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black_Fire wrote:
If you are interesed, we can trade old demos on tapes. I have some interesing stuff from Poland.


Let's see that after my vacation time in early September. When I am admin I will also create a tape trading thread.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Guest






PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AGRESSOR (Fra) demo's Twisted Evil
Back to top
Detest Records



Joined: 22 Apr 2008
Posts: 3041
Location: Brussels dead city

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Sentinel wrote:
AGRESSOR (Fra) demo's Twisted Evil


their split Lp with LOUDBLAST is killer ...

Could someone burn me the Merciless onslaught demo cd ? I hate its cover ...
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Black_Fire



Joined: 20 Jan 2008
Posts: 3657
Location: Poland

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Face Fate Records wrote:
Black_Fire wrote:
If you are interesed, we can trade old demos on tapes. I have some interesing stuff from Poland.


Let's see that after my vacation time in early September. When I am admin I will also create a tape trading thread.


OK, I'll write my list....
_________________
DOOM008: Rot - Kingdom of Antichrist Sodomy
DOOM010: Necrostuprum / Satanic Torment - Goetes
DOOM fuckbook
www.doomzine.bandcamp.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
abomination_virginborn



Joined: 09 Feb 2008
Posts: 535

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vader - morbid reich
Stigma (gr) - sickness of no survivors
Edge Of Sanity - all demos
Demigod - unholy domain
Macabre End - consumed by darkness
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
thetrueevil



Joined: 15 Mar 2008
Posts: 365
Location: Singahell

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Face Fate Records wrote:
thetrueevil wrote:
Rippikoulu - Mutaation Aiheuttama Sisäinen Mätäneminen


Could someone upload this one for me?


I will upload both Rippikoulu demos for you when i get back.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 15268
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always thought Macrodex should've gotten more attention. We should send this entire thread to Blood Harvest and demand that they release them on vinyl.
_________________
NWN Fest Vol. IV Tickets here: http://nwnfest.storenvy.com/

Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: nwnprod.com

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Blood Of Von



Joined: 05 Aug 2007
Posts: 812

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rippikolu - Mutaation Aiheuttama Sisainen Mataneminen Demo 1992
http://www.mediafire.com/?ca0mtw43ycg

Rippikoulu - Musta seremonia Demo 1993

http://madblastsofchaos.blogspot.com/2007/06/this-is-one-of-my-favorite-death-metal.html

For this Demo.. You have to download each song individually, but well worth it as they are a great band! I'm too lazy to zip them and re-upload haha!
_________________
Glorious Dawn Upon The Plateau Of Might Now Burns!!

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group