P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Best city (for metal, etc.) in CA? Moving...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spawn67

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im probably the only person I know who hates the west coast in general. The bay area the most. Give me my east coast scum anyday over that overrated hippy coast!
But that's just my opinion. Good Luck wherever you go!
xyosefx

Location: We lived among the people. I think you say "convenience store." We lived above it.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gravesnatcher wrote:
Don't move to Oakland unless I am the beneficiary of your record collection.

Black Mass Ritual wrote:
To live in Oakland you need to have some major(black)balls.

Oakland is great, unless you're scared at the mere sight of black or brown people. Which apparently a lot of folks here are.

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song, and there's always music in the air.
N.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's been a few things that have been on my mind a lot lately regarding America, and there's some quite alarming things going on in this country. I wanted to start a new thread to discuss these things but I figured it might seem "too political" so thought I'd try in this thread.

US dollar might collapse?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LF1zZM9wASk

It looks like the United Snakes of America is going down the crapper. It might be soon that it becomes a big police state and martial law declared...then we'll see military and police roaming the streets, "dissenters" will be put in camps (I hear there's already 800 such camps across the country).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfKabrUguCI

It looks like America might attempt a new world order, and this war with Syria could be just the beginning. People are reading in bible crap into this now, you know how that goes, "It's all been written in my holy book!"

"man... this is fucking serious... we got the martial law in egipt today, more than 2000 plp killed already, and if this is happening in the usa too, beware, cuz lucifer's followers know what they're doing, we are watching the last days... soon, all nations will declare martial law, then the lider, the redeemer everyone is looking for solve all the injustice we see... will rise... the "god" they adore. Say no to global governement, no to NWO.. put ur trust in the messiah crucified in the calvary."

The "lider" heh! Castrate the redeemer! Grand Belial's Key rules, what was I saying. I think a couple days ago there was a big protest in Los Angeles against the Syria thing. Here's something else we might need to worry about, remember the Fukushima nuclear power plant disaster in Japan a couple years back? According to some news the entire Pacific Ocean will be polluted with radiation in some years:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LF1zZM9wASk

Supposedly already 30,000 Americans have died from this radiation, mostly in places where there is heavy rainfall. The Japs are leaking tons of radioactive sludge into the ocean all the time. And notice the country hasn't been addressed regarding this problem, from what I gather the upper crust/leaders want depopulation, it's definitely in their interest, hence they would keep quiet about all this.

Isn't it a wonderful world?

- E. M. Cioran
Nekrokunt_Usurper

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have flirted with the idea of maybe moving the California from the UK one day (though such actions won't be for years!) but for now the plan is to pay a visit.

A friend of mine did tell me that once you visit Cali you want to move there, well at least if you're an Englishman. He was going to move to San Francisco which seems among the most appealing area of the state, though personally I wouldn't mind at least seeing LA regardless of other people's opinions here.

This feedback has been interesting to me anyway.
Kaos

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The US dollar can only fail.

The Fukushima reactors were old designs that were not up to spec. Remember that nuclear power has been around for almost sixty years at ~15,000 reactor-years with only two incidents that have caused unnatural levels of radiation. Radiation related deaths in the US each year are usually caused by medical equipment.

We will see a massive change in structure of our government once 2016 picks up the pieces of our current administration. The sins of Syria are to be paid in full...
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This world is in desperate need of serious changes.

At our current rate of breeding and resource consumption we are most surely destroying ourselves and any possible future with our consuming hungry devouring numbers.
The government model that brought us to this point served its purpose, we have surpassed that method of modelship.
The future requires a more open minded and nature respecting approach, or at least a system less dependent on the imaginary importance of man made created currency. Profits is not survival.

Our actual future depends on the pursuit of knowledge and doing what must be done to expand into the stars, not holding and hiding things back due to games being played on the financial aspect of it all.
Currency and profits are chains. Violence unfortunately seems to be the fundamental requirement though for radical changes needed.

Many must die and those left remaining get a chance to rebuild a new world from, hopefully more than just ashes left in the wake.
HELLTHRASHER -l-

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nekrokunt_Usurper wrote:
I have flirted with the idea of maybe moving the California from the UK one day (though such actions won't be for years!) but for now the plan is to pay a visit.

A friend of mine did tell me that once you visit Cali you want to move there, well at least if you're an Englishman. He was going to move to San Francisco which seems among the most appealing area of the state, though personally I wouldn't mind at least seeing LA regardless of other people's opinions here.

This feedback has been interesting to me anyway.

To hell with the reviews and opinions here. Clearly, as i've first stated, many prefer SF over LA while others prefer LA over SF.
It's really who you are that will find the attraction in either city.

But just come for a visit. Too many people here as it is.

It's Labor Day weekend here and the freeways leading to all beaches were more packed then ever before.
If a big massive evacuation would occur via a tsunami/earthquake, we're all fukked. These major freeways will be like clogged arteries. No one is getting out smoothly.
http://www.freewebs.com/metalstormzine/
RitualBelial

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live in San Diego, it's alright. People here are awesome and extremely chill.
We get a handful of shows, but driving to LA isn't too bad for better events, it's only about two hours away -give or take.
Living in LA sucks though, fuck that city. Dirty, overpriced, over-populated, glammy, trendy, and very superficial.

I love Frisco, but it's SO difficult to live there unless you're loaded or lucky, it's so expensive.

I honestly want to move to Seattle one day.

Edit: SF mention.
TacoBell

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

San Fransisco is the bets choice
Madhukapala

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RitualBelial wrote:

I used to live there. It's kind of low-key, and there wasn't much going on there in the way of metal when I was around, but it's a decent place to live. I'd move back in a heartbeat.
Madhukapala

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RitualBelial wrote:

I used to live there. It's kind of low-key, and there wasn't much going on there in the way of metal when I was around, but it's a decent place to live. I'd move back in a heartbeat.
N.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:
This world is in desperate need of serious changes.

At our current rate of breeding and resource consumption we are most surely destroying ourselves and any possible future with our consuming hungry devouring numbers.
The government model that brought us to this point served its purpose, we have surpassed that method of modelship.
The future requires a more open minded and nature respecting approach, or at least a system less dependent on the imaginary importance of man made created currency. Profits is not survival.

Our actual future depends on the pursuit of knowledge and doing what must be done to expand into the stars, not holding and hiding things back due to games being played on the financial aspect of it all.
Currency and profits are chains. Violence unfortunately seems to be the fundamental requirement though for radical changes needed.

Many must die and those left remaining get a chance to rebuild a new world from, hopefully more than just ashes left in the wake.

Man, it's just the rich billionaire bankers that run everything. If somehow *cough cough* we could ahem *cough cough* take them out, and assassinate the prezzz i dent we could maybe take back our rights and start from scratch. Big puppet show, big illusion, big farce! Time will tell when the population wakes up.

- E. M. Cioran
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: