P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

SPEAR OF LONGINUS, THE TRUE WERWOLF and GOATPENIS out now...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
astralvesl

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is the VJ cover really all that much worse than the Ouroboros LP that SSP released? Sucks it was so difficult to get printed.
Azmoth

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vegeta wrote:
what EU distros will carry the SOL lp?

will get some too, paid for them on last year, just waiting for the update shipping info. And then, receiving them.
Stalinorgel
banned

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

da666 wrote:
People should stop being such sooks about promo descriptions.

Better: Just mind their own fucking business, especially one of them. Could turn into a boomerang otherwise.
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only have a couple questions which I do not think are too whiny? Laughing

Is there to be email confirmations when a particular individuals record ships, like hey your album shipped today?

Or should one just wait and hope it arrives, for my other concern is after 8 months wait whats the chance of online pre-orders being slightly lost or misplaced?
AntiChrist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:
I only have a couple questions which I do not think are too whiny? Laughing

Is there to be email confirmations when a particular individuals record ships, like hey your album shipped today?

Or should one just wait and hope it arrives, for my other concern is after 8 months wait whats the chance of online pre-orders being slightly lost or misplaced?

I have a very detailed list with all updated addresses etc, so there should be no issues. I will have a receipt for every order shipped, so if someone needs to know, just email and ask for tracking AFTER I let everyone know that the orders are out via email or here.
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool, thats all I needed to hear. Thanks man.
AntiChrist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, the rates have gone up since the pre-order began, BUT I will not charge ANYONE more money for the postage. If you paid before the rates, and i only charged you the price then, you do NOT have to send me more money. I will cover the extra costs incurred by extra postage rates on my end. Thanks for the support.
bearsbearsbears

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are the extra pins and stickers for those who pre-ordered still included?

Check out my sale-thread HERE!
lordoftherim

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:31 pm    Post subject: Re: SPEAR OF LONGINUS, THE TRUE WERWOLF and GOATPENIS out no Reply with quote

The_Elite wrote:
Deathexecution wrote:
AntiChrist wrote:
...stands side by side releases such as
"De Mysteriies Dom Sathanas", "Empire Of Blood", "Under A Funeral Moon" and "Hvis Lyset Tar Oss"...

Hilarious Very Happy

Shocked that quote is going to take some beating!!! Laughing

I nearly spit my beer across the bar when I read that. Definitely strong wording there (to put it politely) especially for those who are already familiar with TTW. Still should be a good financial boost for the new imprint

SOL looks great too! Will look into VJ and this at some point... I would have just pasted a xerox sheet to generic cover and called it a day. Anti die hard can be the new die hard mentality Twisted Evil

Awaiting update announcements on Schizophasia... Wink
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bearsbearsbears wrote:

The man is under no obligation to provide freebies at all, actually it's generous enough to cover the extra shipping expenses himself which I am sure could sum up to a fair amount.

Asking for the free stuff at this point is a little bit insulting. Wink

Lets be grateful the albums themselves are being honored and sent and we are not left with another sad tale of pre-order no production label death misery thread addition.
LuisOrozco

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any list fo the items aviable from SSP and the new DAR??
bearsbearsbears

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:

The man is under no obligation to provide freebies at all, actually it's generous enough to cover the extra shipping expenses himself which I am sure could sum up to a fair amount.

Asking for the free stuff at this point is a little bit insulting. Wink

Lets be grateful the albums themselves are being honored and sent and we are not left with another sad tale of pre-order no production label death misery thread addition.

Eh, the gist of that post had nothing to do with me feeling entitled to/ asking for freebies. I was merely curious as they were mentioned a few times before. So, sue me... Rolling Eyes

Random moral high-horse jockeying aside I'm excited to get my hands on these and the wait was worth it (pins or not Wink Wink Wink)

Check out my sale-thread HERE!
AntiChrist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have been without internet for the last few days. Here are general updates across the board:
- ALL pre-orders/new orders for TTW/SOL out and being delivered everyday. Some are taking longer than others, but as many can attest to, they are showing up every day.
- ANYONE needing a shipping invoice, write to me at deathangle.absolution at gmail dot com. If you have written to or plan on writing any other address, it will not be seen.
- VJ cover stickers and inserts back Friday October 4th and assembly will commence that entire weekend
- All pre-orders for VJ with TTW and SOL will begin shipping Tuesday October 8 and the VJ will be for sale as well to those who did not pre-order
- Mid-October will see the new DAR mailing system in place through new facility that will mean all new orders will be shipped through new location and within 48 hours of order being placed. No longer will anyone have to write ahead of time as an online store will be set up through the new shipping provider.
- 2 new DAR online stores will go live mid-October to coincide with the new mailing procedure/company/provider

More to come and thanks to all for the support the past 12 years and for the support and understanding this last year of chaos. The phoenix will rise in October.........
Nocturnal Deathstrike

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Featuring lyrical contributions
from Avenger (GOATMOON/BARATHRUM)

wrong Avenger Very Happy
AntiChrist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got 12 more confirmations today from the US and abroad that more packages are arriving and clearing customs. Again, ANYONE not with it in their hands, it is in the mail NOW.

I am behind on emails but will have all answered today. I just put together the final touches on the new HATE LEGION DISSEMINATIONS online store that will go live at the end of this month when all of the new merch etc is in hand, as well as finalizing the contract for the new shipping method with the compant I will be working with. So that will mean AGAIN, that after this month, i will be spitting in the face of the US Governement and their pawns who tried and failed to crush me, and destroy my work and fucking with my mail incoming and outgoing.

VJ should be in hand and day now.

GOING TO PRESS NEXT WEEK is the NECROVEN 12", MALEFICES 2x12", REEK OF THE UNZEN GAS FUMES 7", and new INTOLITARIAN Lp and Ep, along with 6 others that will not be announced just yet.

Since the situation with the TTW/VJ/SOL, I do not want to put anything for sale/pre-order until the new system is in place and that way everyone can rest assured that things are back to normal and the delays from this past year are rectified. That being said, NOEVEMBER will see the new pre-orders (if needed) and 6 new DAR releases and for sale immediately as they are coming back now, so no need for pre-order on those as they are already produced.

Anyone wanting any of the new DAR releases that I had at the COTBG show last week, please wait until November when I officially put them for sale. So for the grand tally, right now there are 4 new DAR releases that are in my hands now, with a 5th coming tomorrow, that will NOT be for sale until the new store and mailing system are in place, to ensure everyone who orders fast and relaible shipping as was always the case in the past.

Thank you to everyone who has supported and kept the labels going and for understanding that this past year has been a struggle for all.

The dawn approaches.......
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 2 of 9

Jump to: