P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

SPEAR OF LONGINUS, THE TRUE WERWOLF and GOATPENIS out now...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tuhkaa

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ough wrote:
Tireheb wrote:
He propably has better things to do than posting updates on forums.

Then why advertise here at all...
Your logic evades me...

Yeah it's not possible, you must be connected to the amazing internet and browse internet forums all the time...
hell_krieger

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still waiting on my packages I'm not worried kramer always delivers the goods Smile
happyfriggincamper

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone know if the VJ LPs have gone out yet? Last I heard via email correspondence was they where scheduled to finish (hand) assembly by end of October, then hitting post offices early November.
Nokturnihil

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to sure... I haven't received any emails saying they were shipped yet; not besides that initial email you were talking about.

Black/Death Bestial Vomit - Druidus

Chronobot - Sask Cosmic Doom
AntiChrist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To address the VJ:

The vinyl and the inserts are here, have been here, and will begin shipping next week.

Bottom line, cut and dry, I was told that the VJ covers would in fact be printed on sticker stock, and that I would just have to assemble them myself, sticking them on the front and back of the jackets 1 by 1. That was fine. The printer, who was going to do this UNDER THE TABLE with his company since his company as a whole refused the job, after being the ONLY one out of 11 printers to accept it, and then, come back and say that the artwork was "disgusting" and said to "tell him to take it elsewhere". There was NO elsewhere.

The week prior to the NIANTIEL show here in Chicago about 3 weeks ago, this guy at the print company told me that they would FINALLY be here the following week. I waited the whole week, with NO covers in being sent to me. I called and emailed him starting that Friday leaving messages on his voicemail and on and on. After trying for 3 weeks to get ahold of him, I FINALLY got this email sent to me:

This was AFTER being told for over a month that this was going to be done under the table, and to me 3 weeks ago, and after 2 months of being in the hands of this printer, BEFORE they then decided to do as EVERY other printer before them had done and bounce the fucking job.

NOW, the FINAL thing to do, I am printing the covers myself, cutting them to size, and making the covers each by hand, one by one. So now when this guy gives me my $675 back for the VJ sticker/covers, I will go print these myself this weekend.

I UNDERSTAND that this is a ridiculous wait, and there are only 9 packages as of today for those who DO NOT have the VJ who are still waiting for their package to arrive but again, EVERY SINGLE DAY I get an email from someone telling me theirs FINALLY arrived, or finally arrived and was searched and stickered, etc etc.

AND TO SAVE THE LABEL the NEW shipping for ALL releases past, present and future will NO LONGER BE HANDLED BY ME, but will be handled direct by HELLS HEADBANGERS AT MY STORE HERE FROM NOW ON:

http://shop-hellsheadbangers.com/dar.asp

There will be an OFFICIAL, MASSIVE announcement concerning this tomrrow through the mailing list, as well as on the forums, and in a nutshell, from now on, I will NEVER do mail from this point on due to the attack by Antifa-ggots, FBI and all others who tried to stop me and the releases. SO, when a new DAR release, or re-release from the SSP/ADR roster comes out on DAR, is released, you will NOT have to write me and email ever again, you will not have to wait for a response ever again, and you will not have to ask for shipping ever again. You go to the store above, click BUY and you get HHR's PERFECTED shipping and customer service FROM NOW ON.

THIS is what I have been taking care of contractually whilst trying to run the label, fix mail problems, have meetings with the postal scum and the law and all others pertaining to this, ALONG WIH keeping the label and my own bands and artwork alive. That is why I do not sit on fucking message boards.

NO, I do not come on this forum more than once a week, if that. I have not been here for probably 2 at this point, BUT I will post the new announcement with the 5 new DAR releases and OFFICIAL announcement and news tomorrow via here and all announcements will be on here from now on as was in the past.

13 years, 1 year of attacks, and now that all is fixed, until I am dead, I will and will always release and keep the true extreme underground alive......

Await the rebirth tomorrow................
Turdcannon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HOT DAMN. Thank you for your dedication through the shit storm and thank you for the update.
ElFloggo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:44 am    Post subject: Today is TTW coming Reply with quote

Hails

My TTW LP arrived today!!
Without problems, pointed quality;

I am located at middle Europe

Kramer thanks for support
Myrkwidr

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine arrived today as well...did yours come with a sticker or did I get something wrong with the preorder thing?
ElFloggo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:46 am    Post subject: TTW Vinyl Reply with quote

Hails

No there was not a sticker even though I pre-ordered. Add additional sheet and two info sheets were there!

But enough for me already the the vinyl has finally arrived after a long wait.
HÝrus

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you really need to have the exact same conversation on 2 subjects ?
2014 list (Seth, SFE, Satanic Warmaster, Blut Aus Nord, Sunn O))), Shining, Celestia, Mz.412, Hellfest, ...) : http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=814863#814863
Pravy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still hoping I will get my VJ at some point. I ordered it over a year ago and still no word. Tried to email a few times but got no reply. I just read this thread and it seems like some have gone out?
IXTAB
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pravy wrote:
I'm still hoping I will get my VJ at some point. I ordered it over a year ago and still no word. Tried to email a few times but got no reply. I just read this thread and it seems like some have gone out?

This is the more relevant thread:

http://nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=34063&start=270
3. Memes
4. Ebonics

e-mail ixtab[at]nwnprod[dot]com regarding forum account activation or problems
Wolfram

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My parcel finally arrived.
TTW 10" is sold out, SOL LP available!
bearsbearsbears

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, about the VJ vinyl...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: