P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Maryland Deathfest XII
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 30, 31, 32  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Inverted Inhumation

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by Inverted Inhumation on Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Dusted

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inverted Inhumation wrote:
who saw Kirk Windstein (Down) kicking the stagediver in the head?
that was shitty

shouldnt have gotten onstage if you dont want to get beaten up.
Dusted

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="AveryFamiliarStranger"]
Dusted wrote:
have to be a fuckin champion to drink from noon and keep going at rams head. uggghhhh

I am a champion too Laughing

Also went out of Rams head on Saturday to smoke a cigar and recorded some weird shit while smoking:

http://youtu.be/sxJmB8_JLnk

hahahh nice summed up weekend there
Inverted Inhumation

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by Inverted Inhumation on Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Dusted

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i didnt come to mdf to see some retard get on the stage. so if they get beat up its pretty much entertainment for me. The show isnt about you,drunk guy,fuck off. As soon as this idiot got onstage the band members who noticed had to back up because they didnt know what this retard had in mind. If there is a divider set up you know they dont want anyone getting on the stage,of course the guy was gonna get manhandled by security.
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey... common sense and the sense of the day and age should be readily fore front in the average mans mind.

If you don't belong on the stage as part of the band, stay off it. Enough incidents have occurred now that basically required lethal response to uncertain circumstances developing, you climb on the stage randomly out of the crowd you basically have invited a physical reaction to take you down hard and fast.

Sure this can be viewed as harsh or terrible cause after all the dust settles it was just a drunk fan trying to have fun... but it was also probably just assumed a fan let into the show that killed a band member on stage while playing.

Next time you see a associate or friend do something really stupid, thank them for contributing to everything getting stricter and more secure. It is the accumulation of idiots behavior that brings these manner of responses.
haterofhumans

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgPd_FZjBD0

Last edited by haterofhumans on Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
dronevil

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

High stages + barriers = no stagediving. Pretty sure that's common sense.

Trying to stagedive during Planets Collide is pretty fuckin stupid at any situation anyway.

People who want to stagedive can go to Soundstage and go nuts, low stage, no barrier, fast bands.
GoldenBull

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:
but it was also probably just assumed a fan let into the show that killed a band member on stage while playing.

And it should be noted that Kirk was close friends with a certain famous guy who fell victim to that sort of thing. Not surprised at all that he is "sensitive" about it...
Reaper's Grave

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superterrorizer wrote:
blewcheer wrote:
I didn't mind the price of food or Flying Dog, but anyone drinking Yuengling was getting ripped off HARD.

That's a really cheap beer here. The $3 waters got to be a little much after a while.

I didn't like Flying Dog (it had a weird taste, in my opinion, despite the aftertaste was good) but I did like Yuengling. The beers were indeed expensive but, what else was left to be done? we were not allowed to go out a buy cheaper beers somewhere else and then going into the Festival.

Most people who fly into MDF if you have a hotel nearby leave their beers in there and go to the room if you have time between bands.

My group and I tailgate every year and bring a cooler so we can drink beers and water in the parking lot. This year actually made it better because the police did not patrol like they did in the sonar parking lot every year.

The $3 mandatory water was incredibly stupid, especially now that the fest is mostly outdoors. It would seem like a good idea to prevent problems by having a free water tent or two. If that's not possible, then don't make a mandatory price, especially for $3 for a small bottle?
Mendicant

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm this thread seems to have been shortened - are we no longer allowed to criticise interlopers on stage?
ADK

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obviously not.
TacoBell

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Might hurt someone's feelings. Or maybe they give great blowjobs. Cool
samsquanch

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, just came back here to give my cock a thrashing over that chicks Facebook pics.
astralvesl

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mendicant wrote:
hmm this thread seems to have been shortened - are we no longer allowed to criticise interlopers on stage?

Incredibly lame, she was obviously starving for attention the entire festival, now that people make fun of her it gets deleted? Stupid.
Reaper's Grave wrote:

The $3 mandatory water was incredibly stupid, especially now that the fest is mostly outdoors. It would seem like a good idea to prevent problems by having a free water tent or two. If that's not possible, then don't make a mandatory price, especially for $3 for a small bottle?

Interestingly enough, despite the fact that the festival literally took place in an open parking lot in the blazing sun, they aren't required to provide free water because the "venue" does not have running water.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 30, 31, 32  Next
Page 31 of 32

Jump to: