P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Maryland Deathfest XII
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Necrologue

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jerry666 wrote:
by the way it was linda if the girl mentioned was wearing a shub-niggurath shirt..she wore that shirt for 3 days straight!!

Bahahaha, that's the one!! I distinctly remember that shirt... and her leggings. Is that what they're called? Leggings?

blodhemn9 wrote:
We must have been standing very close to each other, I remember that exact situation happening just to the right of where I was standing Laughing

To be fair, if I was a woman that looked like that, I'd be pissed off too.

Oh, yeah? I was on the opposite corner of the pit, probably right across from you. A belated hello to you, sir!
plague

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

guy collapsed mid-crowd pissing and vomiting on himself while headbanging to Mgla will not soon be forgotten

* as for food, the hot dogs & tacos were good / cheap
Dusted

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

have to be a fuckin champion to drink from noon and keep going at rams head. uggghhhh

fri and sat night got uuuugly and bolzer set is partially erased from memory

i do recall being entranced by the wolfshook

rams head would do well not to be even more expensive than edison lot in regards to alcoholic beverages
Chuck W.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes to all of you, it was that girl, I saw her get spat upon in the face, then punched there as well by some dude not taking shit, I have no idea why she wasn't fucking booted from the fest. I got her off of me with one easy push, anyways I am sure she is sitting in a corner somewhere squeezing cat turds now.

I'm selling a shitload of records and CDs from my collection http://nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=44647
Superterrorizer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blewcheer wrote:
I didn't mind the price of food or Flying Dog, but anyone drinking Yuengling was getting ripped off HARD.

That's a really cheap beer here. The $3 waters got to be a little much after a while.

I didn't like Flying Dog (it had a weird taste, in my opinion, despite the aftertaste was good) but I did like Yuengling. The beers were indeed expensive but, what else was left to be done? we were not allowed to go out a buy cheaper beers somewhere else and then going into the Festival.

It was very exhausting going all the way to MDF (in the end of the day, Edison Lot is just a parking lot) but it was a very good experience after all. I understand that it's very difficult to get a good sound in an open air festival including afternoon winds moving all the sound anywhere else but other than that, I had a blast the three days in Edison Lot.
Chuck W.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't remember one of the main downtown strips but it had the Hustler stripclub/dildo shop there, there was a really fucking BAD ASS sandwich shop there, big ass cheesesteaks for 6 dollars, and a really fucking cheap bar across the street I went to the last time I was there. These two spots are fucking supreme, I feel bad I can't remember them but they're easy to find (and a quick walk from the main lot, also not far from dur ramshead. Both of these places beat eating or drinking the ripoff prices inside of the fest and the food and booze isn't nearly as good when it costs so fucking much. Honestly every just has their beer and booze out in the parking lot, I saw a lot of people there that got fucked up way too early, they're not seasoned mature drinkers like myself and ended up wasting their money. If you're so fucked up you can't remember the damn fest what is the point?

I'm selling a shitload of records and CDs from my collection http://nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=44647
Mortado

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pacing one's alcohol consumption is mandatory for festival survival and enjoyment. I like to get a good buzz on before hitting the fest for the day and maintain that buzz for the duration. I reduce costs by bringing a pint flask of liquor (never a problem for me at MDF) and only buying a few beers each day. Baltimore city water isn't too bad so purchasing a single bottle and refilling from the tap keeps me hydrated on the cheap.
blodhemn9

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The crusties out along the fence next to the venue were selling yeunglings through the fence to discerning attendees for $2 each.
blewcheer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blodhemn9 wrote:
The crusties out along the fence next to the venue were selling yeunglings through the fence to discerning attendees for $2 each.

I'd rather get ripped off by MDF for $6 than pay an MDF crusty $2. I don't know whose crab-infested cuntlips have been on that beer.
blodhemn9

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blewcheer wrote:
blodhemn9 wrote:

I'd rather get ripped off by MDF for $6 than pay an MDF crusty $2. I don't know whose crab-infested cuntlips have been on that beer.

Laughing Good point.

I didn't have any of the fence beers myself because by the time I found out about them I was at a point where $2 beers would've made for a bad evening.
astralvesl

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chuck W. wrote:
I can't remember one of the main downtown strips but it had the Hustler stripclub/dildo shop there, there was a really fucking BAD ASS sandwich shop there, big ass cheesesteaks for 6 dollars, and a really fucking cheap bar across the street I went to the last time I was there. These two spots are fucking supreme, I feel bad I can't remember them but they're easy to find (and a quick walk from the main lot, also not far from dur ramshead. Both of these places beat eating or drinking the ripoff prices inside of the fest and the food and booze isn't nearly as good when it costs so fucking much. Honestly every just has their beer and booze out in the parking lot, I saw a lot of people there that got fucked up way too early, they're not seasoned mature drinkers like myself and ended up wasting their money. If you're so fucked up you can't remember the damn fest what is the point?

I'm thinking you mean Polock Johnny's though I think the sign says Crazy John's or something like that. The cheesesteaks are good but the real play is to get the works sauce, one of the best condiments you can find in any city.
Endsieg

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jerry666 wrote:
by the way it was linda if the girl mentioned was wearing a shub-niggurath shirt..she wore that shirt for 3 days straight!!

mexican Shub Niggurath?
jerry666

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Endsieg wrote:
jerry666 wrote:

mexican Shub Niggurath?
yep!
jerry666

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blodhemn9 wrote:
blewcheer wrote:
blodhemn9 wrote:

Laughing Good point.

I didn't have any of the fence beers myself because by the time I found out about them I was at a point where $2 beers would've made for a bad evening.
those beers and shots started off at 1 doller by sunday they were charging 2.50 a can...i learned by then that it was pretty easy to sneak in pints and half pints past the easily fooled security,lol
AveryFamiliarStranger

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Dusted"]have to be a fuckin champion to drink from noon and keep going at rams head. uggghhhh

I am a champion too Laughing

Also went out of Rams head on Saturday to smoke a cigar and recorded some weird shit while smoking:

http://youtu.be/sxJmB8_JLnk
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
Page 30 of 32

Jump to: