P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Maryland Deathfest XII
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
darkdescentrecords



Joined: 25 Nov 2009
Posts: 2682

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackarts wrote:
schedule is alrightttt. not huge on it, but i can deal. walking back and forth between edison and soundstage is going to be lame.


Do like me and avoid the Sound Stage. I am glad they stacked it like they did...no reason for me to go!
_________________
http://www.darkdescentrecords.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
astralvesl



Joined: 13 Oct 2010
Posts: 959

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So this'll be the first year I actually want to see the first bands playing friday. Typically I just get to hear the horror stories about waiting in line and missing said bands, hoping that gets sorted out w/ the new location.

Still trying to unload a 3 day edison pass if anyone's interested, will let it go for less than they're selling 'em for.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brooklyn Bastard 666



Joined: 08 Oct 2009
Posts: 2519
Location: Brooklyn, NY

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The gf and I arrive from NYC on Friday at around 1pm in Baltimore.
Super stoked!!
_________________
We Are Satan's Generation And We Don't Give A Fuck!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Blarted at Birth



Joined: 22 Aug 2011
Posts: 209
Location: Richmond

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mother FUCK, of course Excruciating Terror overlaps with Asphyx. And fuck having 5 minutes to go from Noothgrush to Bolzer.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
heavyR



Joined: 28 Mar 2010
Posts: 1667
Location: Nashville, TN

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuck choosing between Bolzer and Dark Angel!
_________________
Good sellers/traders: metalmac, greenmonster, Transcendence, GoldenBull, Paria

Buy this crap.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DevilWorshippingGarbage



Joined: 15 Aug 2012
Posts: 115
Location: Refinery flames of hell

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

heavyR wrote:
Fuck choosing between Bolzer and Dark Angel!


I know man!! As much I love bolzer but I have to play the seniority card and see dark angel. I loved dark angel since I was 15 years old and bolzer maybe back around. Im not sure if dark angel will be.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
heavyR



Joined: 28 Mar 2010
Posts: 1667
Location: Nashville, TN

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DevilWorshippingGarbage wrote:
heavyR wrote:
Fuck choosing between Bolzer and Dark Angel!


I know man!! As much I love bolzer but I have to play the seniority card and see dark angel. I loved dark angel since I was 15 years old and bolzer maybe back around. Im not sure if dark angel will be.


It just sucks, I bought my ticket specifically to see both of those bands, and now I have to choose? I know this is a pain in the ass to keep everyone happy, but I'm still miffed. I'll probably pick Bolzer.. no Doughty, but it's still a tough call and will probably be a game time decision.
_________________
Good sellers/traders: metalmac, greenmonster, Transcendence, GoldenBull, Paria

Buy this crap.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DevilWorshippingGarbage



Joined: 15 Aug 2012
Posts: 115
Location: Refinery flames of hell

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah you can always flip a coin or come find me and we can have a beer off. If I drink my beer first you can watch dark angel, if you win go see bolzer. Haha just trying to help.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
heavyR



Joined: 28 Mar 2010
Posts: 1667
Location: Nashville, TN

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DevilWorshippingGarbage wrote:
Yeah you can always flip a coin or come find me and we can have a beer off. If I drink my beer first you can watch dark angel, if you win go see bolzer. Haha just trying to help.


Last year I met several NWN! folks and honestly can't remember half of it. Drunk times.
_________________
Good sellers/traders: metalmac, greenmonster, Transcendence, GoldenBull, Paria

Buy this crap.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Necrologue



Joined: 02 Nov 2011
Posts: 208
Location: Rhode Island

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope they'll be selling fucking sunscreen at the merch tables.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
blodhemn9



Joined: 12 Aug 2009
Posts: 4886
Location: Chicago

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a shitty choice to make, but I'm definitely going to be watching Bolzer on the indoor stage at Rams Head.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
blodhemn9



Joined: 12 Aug 2009
Posts: 4886
Location: Chicago

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Necrologue wrote:
I hope they'll be selling fucking sunscreen at the merch tables.


Fingers crossed for nice weather like we had there last year. The warmest day was Sunday, and it barely reached 80, I believe. I know all the distros selling hoodies were totally out of stock friday night since it was overcast and windy with temps in the low 50s. It was perfect weather once you get a couple beers in ya' Razz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Necrologue



Joined: 02 Nov 2011
Posts: 208
Location: Rhode Island

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blodhemn9 wrote:
Fingers crossed for nice weather like we had there last year. The warmest day was Sunday, and it barely reached 80, I believe. I know all the distros selling hoodies were totally out of stock friday night since it was overcast and windy with temps in the low 50s. It was perfect weather once you get a couple beers in ya' Razz


I'm going to have to do that this year. Usually I don't drink at shows, but being a cave-dwelling black metal troll in the sun necessitates certain remedies. Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
GiantCogs



Joined: 06 Nov 2011
Posts: 556
Location: Boston

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess I'll pick Bolzer? At that point in the day I start to hardly give a shit. Hot, drunk, tired.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
xray



Joined: 17 Dec 2011
Posts: 424
Location: NYC

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blodhemn9 wrote:
Necrologue wrote:
I hope they'll be selling fucking sunscreen at the merch tables.


Fingers crossed for nice weather like we had there last year. The warmest day was Sunday, and it barely reached 80, I believe. I know all the distros selling hoodies were totally out of stock friday night since it was overcast and windy with temps in the low 50s. It was perfect weather once you get a couple beers in ya' Razz


I still have my $5 Salvation Army hoodie from last year, when it was so goddamned cold. Gonna wear it again this year, probably. Laughing

Between Bolzer and Dark Angel...damn, tough choice.
_________________
Old dudes watched nothing but Mr. Rogers and Sesame Street. That's how you start a proper path to misanthropy and hate. -- Goldenbull
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
Page 19 of 32

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group