P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

INQUISITION - Obscure Verses for the Multiverse
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
grumblethorn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You couldn't make a more nonsensical post if you tried. Just wow.
windsock

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hell_krieger wrote:
frostjunkie wrote:
hell_krieger wrote:
Way to many new comers listening to this band last things it needs to grow commercially.

What are you talking about? That's exactly why they signed to SOM, dropped "sketchy" contacts(ie new cover artist), doing tours with big metal bands, etc. That's what the band wants.
Drop sketchy contacts if you are reffering to No Colours Records who has released endless amount of masterpieces. Are you are new comer or just metalhead who fellows the anti facist movement to make comment what you don't understand anything about. I seen that label release anything but beautiful art. Its a shame its on the edge of defunct. Graveland kept that torch burning since day one. I appreciate everything No Colours Records has done for underground music. Especially for Inquisition to me that is what Inquisition will be. I understand there is a time and place for everything. But now this new album I don't care about Season Of Mist I can't think of anything good they have released. Just because they got big name bands means nothing. Big majority are bands that came from time and place that are still in time machine. I wish nothing but endless invoking of summoning the anicents wizards onwards to kings of heathens.

Did you not see the fucking quotation marks around the word sketchy? For fucks sake
hell_krieger

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

windsock wrote:
hell_krieger wrote:
frostjunkie wrote:
hell_krieger wrote:
Way to many new comers listening to this band last things it needs to grow commercially.

What are you talking about? That's exactly why they signed to SOM, dropped "sketchy" contacts(ie new cover artist), doing tours with big metal bands, etc. That's what the band wants.
Drop sketchy contacts if you are reffering to No Colours Records who has released endless amount of masterpieces. Are you are new comer or just metalhead who fellows the anti facist movement to make comment what you don't understand anything about. I seen that label release anything but beautiful art. Its a shame its on the edge of defunct. Graveland kept that torch burning since day one. I appreciate everything No Colours Records has done for underground music. Especially for Inquisition to me that is what Inquisition will be. I understand there is a time and place for everything. But now this new album I don't care about Season Of Mist I can't think of anything good they have released. Just because they got big name bands means nothing. Big majority are bands that came from time and place that are still in time machine. I wish nothing but endless invoking of summoning the anicents wizards onwards to kings of heathens.

Did you not see the fucking quotation marks around the word sketchy? For fucks sake
stick the quotation marks up your fucking ass. Go back watch your precious white trash heroes they call a sport.
morfumax

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oneiric

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As they say, if you can't make krieg in hell, make krieg on forums.
Warning!!!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don.t quite like this CD... In fact I have it for sale...!
frostjunkie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meh, I guess I was just feeding the troll. Oops.
Luxixul Sumering

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bearsbearsbears wrote:
hell_krieger wrote:
frostjunkie wrote:
hell_krieger wrote:

Laughing

[2]
harorld

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL!!!!! WoooooooHooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

hell_krieger wrote:
Antichrist Kramer there is nothing but supreme talent in that berserker savage. His knowledge and power of darkness that veiled upon us captured an essence further into a void of channelling enegeries within ourseleves. Truly shown the way how demons are beasts and beasts are demons and it came from one thing man.
Petrificado

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IXTAB ban hammer for hell_krieger? Yes please!
Nemesis

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Petrificado wrote:
IXTAB ban hammer for hell_krieger? Yes please!
this ! he makes no sense whatsoever
Kojiri

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drugged out retard. Who bought this guy a computer?

Trade/Buy/Sell!: addo_of_nex, Black_Fire, bunyip, cannibal_riot, cursed blood, dawid, Deathammer, etdeath, wvrm
Tireheb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kojiri wrote:
Who bought this guy a computer?

Stole it like other fiends...
I have this record and can someone tell me what it sounds like, please.

"You can't hide the hook!"
hell_krieger

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

frostjunkie wrote:
Meh, I guess I was just feeding the troll. Oops.
wasn't insulting you or trolling in anyway. Just telling you how it is. What Inquisition was and became. Seen the previous comments other minds were blown away and left some with smiles good to see . My work is done
GoatApocalypse

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of the riffs on this one remind me of more recent Blut Aus Nord; Memoria Vetusta II and Sect(s). Anyone else hear that? I think it's the production and Dagon's unusual technique.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next
Page 39 of 41

Jump to: