P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

INQUISITION - Obscure Verses for the Multiverse
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
morfumax

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ended up using my refund to get the new Beastmilk from Svart. Will eventually pick this up though.
Brooklyn Bastard 666

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too Dark Park wrote:
Will more vinyl be pressed of this?

yeah! WTF!
Ac!dM!nd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too Dark Park wrote:
Will more vinyl be pressed of this?

From SOM web-site:
"Pre-order! This product will be available on December 20, 2013."
This is about black vinyl
caligulasremains

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

repress available now for those who missed out initially.
hell_krieger

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is something that should have stayed out of print. To much to get into no matter how quick it sold some things are better that way. Way to many new comers listening to this band last things it needs to grow commercially. Let the circuit shows go on let them reach fame by crowd reactions at this point.
caligulasremains

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

are you being serious?
frostjunkie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hell_krieger wrote:
Way to many new comers listening to this band last things it needs to grow commercially.

What are you talking about? That's exactly why they signed to SOM, dropped "sketchy" contacts(ie new cover artist), doing tours with big metal bands, etc. That's what the band wants.
morfumax

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ended up getting a free copy on black vinyl from SoM. Awesome album, no complaints, I think I like it better than Ominous Doctrines.
harorld

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol. just keep on being you.

hell_krieger wrote:
Way to many new comers listening to this band last things it needs to grow commercially.
Cross of Donar

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So did people actually listen to the album or just prefer to complain behind their computer about the new label or the tour with Behemoth which they probably didn't visit anyway? Very Happy
Musicwise, this is definately their least commercial and most harsh sounding. Those riffs are just crazy. Best album since 'Invoking...'!
hell_krieger

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

frostjunkie wrote:
hell_krieger wrote:

What are you talking about? That's exactly why they signed to SOM, dropped "sketchy" contacts(ie new cover artist), doing tours with big metal bands, etc. That's what the band wants.
Drop sketchy contacts if you are reffering to No Colours Records who has released endless amount of masterpieces. Are you are new comer or just metalhead who fellows the anti facist movement to make comment what you don't understand anything about. I seen that label release anything but beautiful art. Its a shame its on the edge of defunct. Graveland kept that torch burning since day one. I appreciate everything No Colours Records has done for underground music. Especially for Inquisition to me that is what Inquisition will be. I understand there is a time and place for everything. But now this new album I don't care about Season Of Mist I can't think of anything good they have released. Just because they got big name bands means nothing. Big majority are bands that came from time and place that are still in time machine. I wish nothing but endless invoking of summoning the anicents wizards onwards to kings of heathens.
bearsbearsbears

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hell_krieger wrote:
frostjunkie wrote:
hell_krieger wrote:

Drop sketchy contacts if you are reffering to No Colours Records who has released endless amount of masterpieces. Are you are new comer or just metalhead who fellows the anti facist movement to make comment what you don't understand anything about. I seen that label release anything but beautiful art. Its a shame its on the edge of defunct. Graveland kept that torch burning since day one. I appreciate everything No Colours Records has done for underground music. Especially for Inquisition to me that is what Inquisition will be. I understand there is a time and place for everything. But now this new album I don't care about Season Of Mist I can't think of anything good they have released. Just because they got big name bands means nothing. Big majority are bands that came from time and place that are still in time machine. I wish nothing but endless invoking of summoning the anicents wizards onwards to kings of heathens.
Laughing

Check out my sale-thread HERE!
LacusSomniorum

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My feelings are more indifferent about this new Inquisition album. It still has that ritualistic atmosphere were familiar with but it also feels like their most accessible album and has some riffs that I find too "flowery".
hell_krieger

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

frostjunkie wrote:
hell_krieger wrote:

I missed out on the cover artist now truly nothing that inspires a mind of darkness measures of purest form of knowledge to the almighty death. Antichrist Kramer there is nothing but supreme talent in that berserker savage. His artwork fit the style of Inquisition. His knowledge and power of darkness that veiled upon us captured an essence further into a void of channelling enegeries within ourseleves. Truly shown the way how demons are beasts and beasts are demons and it came from one thing man.
Too Dark Park

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

caligulasremains wrote:
repress available now for those who missed out initially.

Thanks for the heads up Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next
Page 38 of 41

Jump to: