P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Master's Hammer Demos 3CD digipack and more
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The_Elite

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just ordered everything. There goes saving money this month..........
Deathspell

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

same thing here, can't pass on this one
mikelapocalipsis

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

+1

The_Elite wrote:
Just ordered everything. There goes saving money this month..........

jamj74

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just ordered the demos!!
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the band thinks the NWN release is a bootleg then he band are fucking retarded yokels.
Zombie Dance

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:
If the band thinks the NWN release is a bootleg then he band are fucking retarded yokels.

And what do you actually know about that case? I'm pretty sure it was another misunderstanding about who owns the rights of the albums. That was pretty typical at the time since everything was usually done through common agreement and messy contracts. So reissue with bands not knowing about it do exist and i guess they have a right to be surprised if things weren't clear...

Either way it was sorted out by the labels and the band as far as i remember...

And i'm damn pleased about that three cds, i only have old dubbed tapes and these demos are fantastic.
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zombie Dance wrote:
Demoniarch wrote:

And what do you actually know about that case? I'm pretty sure it was another misunderstanding about who owns the rights of the albums. That was pretty typical at the time since everything was usually done through common agreement and messy contracts. So reissue with bands not knowing about it do exist and i guess they have a right to be surprised if things weren't clear...

And i'm damn pleased about that three cds, i only have old dubbed tapes and these demos are fantastic.

I know that I bought the product from NWN, and that it is not some cheaply made bootleg done hastily to con money from the bands fans. If the band is ignorant and retarded enough to resort to calling that release a bootleg, then indeed they are fucking idiots... regardless of their internal whining of owership rights. They should be proud someone of NWN's integrity gave a fuck enough to even publish their music again... especialy in a manner that depicts true honor and worship of said bands music.

So yea, thats what I know. The law of logic. ...and common sense.
Wolfsturm888

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should stop sucking the dick of the NWN! - owner. The quality does not matter if itīs not legal or worked out with the band as far as I am concerned. Anyway, keep going and swallow... Rolling Eyes
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wolfsturm888 wrote:
You should stop sucking the dick of the NWN! - owner. The quality does not matter if itīs not legal or worked out with the band as far as I am concerned. Anyway, keep going and swallow... Rolling Eyes

Laughing
Yea Rolling Eyes

This must put you on the sucking dick side of the band then. Well, only one owner to NWN... several band members. Lap it up cumhound.
Azmoth

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will get copies of that cool démos digipack for France.
siax2.0

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For me the design of the 3CD Digipak with inverted pictures is horrible, especially when coming from a person like Franta Storm. However, I assume it will be an awesome release.
The_Elite

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:
Zombie Dance wrote:
Demoniarch wrote:

I know that I bought the product from NWN, and that it is not some cheaply made bootleg done hastily to con money from the bands fans. If the band is ignorant and retarded enough to resort to calling that release a bootleg, then indeed they are fucking idiots... regardless of their internal whining of owership rights. They should be proud someone of NWN's integrity gave a fuck enough to even publish their music again... especialy in a manner that depicts true honor and worship of said bands music.

You are literally one of the most retarded posters on this board (and that is saying something). If you have no idea what you are talking about sometimes it's best not to say anything.
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The_Elite wrote:
Demoniarch wrote:
Zombie Dance wrote:
Demoniarch wrote:

You are literally one of the most retarded posters on this board (and that is saying something). If you have no idea what you are talking about sometimes it's best not to say anything.

And yet here you are shooting off your own cum guzzler. Can't follow your own advice? Interersting.
Zombie Dance

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wolfsturm888 wrote:
The quality does not matter if itīs not legal or worked out with the band as far as I am concerned.

I'll go with that. Bootleg is an illegal release, be it awesome or not. But since issues between the band and label were resolved this doesn't concerned this release in particular anymore. I can understand someone being badly surprised on his early works being re-released without him knowing it.
In Solitude

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everything Master's Hammer does is fucking great.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 3 of 9

Jump to: