P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

PEOPLE TO AVOID
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lo6o6o6ol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nemesis wrote:
lo6o6o6ol wrote:

That Nemesis chump is a total scum... Greedy and pathetic guy.
you still whining about me NOT wanting to sell you an old blasphemy shirt for 20 bucks? Laughing carrying a grudge cuz someone doesn't wanna sell you something for pittens....PATHETIC INDEED! Laughing

1. It was a PROCLAMATION not BLASPhEMY shirt the one you 'offered' me
2. It was not even the shirt I was after to
3. It was not that 'rare'
4. You are a greedy liar
5. I'm done 'arguing' with an internet whore like you
6. Fuck off and kill yourself
Nemesis

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lo6o6o6ol wrote:
Nemesis wrote:
lo6o6o6ol wrote:

That Nemesis chump is a total scum... Greedy and pathetic guy.
you still whining about me NOT wanting to sell you an old blasphemy shirt for 20 bucks? Laughing carrying a grudge cuz someone doesn't wanna sell you something for pittens....PATHETIC INDEED! Laughing

1. It was a PROCLAMATION not BLASPhEMY shirt the one you 'offered' me
2. It was not even the shirt I was after to
3. It was not that 'rare'
4. You are a greedy liar
5. I'm done 'arguing' with an internet whore like you
6. Fuck off and kill yourself

see? this is how much your whining interests me. blasphemy,proclamation whatever ! i also have the muscle shirt, you were whining cuz you're a medium and i'm two sizes bigger than you. i would be nuts to sell you a OOP muscleshirt that's worth more than ''20 bucks plus shipping to armpit of the world (wich is at least the same ammount as offered)'' and i don't care what you think as you are a petulant child with a grudge.
if you would stop whining about it, you wouldn't find yourself ''argueing'' here... not greedy, but realistic.
stop crying and get over it. i have, so consider this as a last reply. i'm done catering to the whining of a little kid that got his little Kvlt feelings hurt. good luck finding one for 20 bucks.
xyosefx

Location: We lived among the people. I think you say, convenience store. We lived above it.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Knucklehead wrote:
A warning about Daniel Magallanes, who sometimes uses the handle 2398daniel.

Daniel is a good friend of mine. He's had some CRAZY fucked up shit happen in his life the last few months, just shit piling on top of shit in a way that would seem completely unbelievable if it weren't all unfortunately true. He's no rip-off. I'll personally vouch for him, and I guarantee he'll make good on his end, whether that's through mailing you the item or refunding you your money. Email me at analogworship [at] gmail [dot] com if you'd like.

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song, and there's always music in the air.
Knucklehead

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xyosefx wrote:
Knucklehead wrote:
A warning about Daniel Magallanes, who sometimes uses the handle 2398daniel.

Daniel is a good friend of mine. He's had some CRAZY fucked up shit happen in his life the last few months, just shit piling on top of shit in a way that would seem completely unbelievable if it weren't all unfortunately true. He's no rip-off. I'll personally vouch for him, and I guarantee he'll make good on his end, whether that's through mailing you the item or refunding you your money. Email me at analogworship [at] gmail [dot] com if you'd like.

I've had nothing but good transactions with you, and your offer to vouch is significant.
Wolfsturm888

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another non-payer... AVOID:

H. Peter Kauler
Lindenstrasse 8
19370 Parchim, Deutschland

Ebay-login: wirbeide1403
lordsharkhu

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lordsharkhu wrote:
Ashmonger wrote:
I also got an e-mail asking whether I still was interested in the Ouroboros & Morbosidad tapes.
Anyway, I got my money back thanks to a paypal claim, so obviously, I'm not interested anymore.

hi Ashmonger,
Can you give to me Signal Rex email address?
he owe me Ouroboros & Morbosidad tape.

i have send to this email address but never get replied
viriax@gmail.com

tqvm

Received parcel from Signal Rex.
Almost 8 month waiting this.
NEVER to Signal Rex.
Weltbrand

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.discogs.com/user/thron

Block this Norwegian fuckhead. He is known for either claiming records never arrived and filing a claim, or for claiming the condition is not as stated and filing a claim. A friend of mine sent him a NM/NM 7" recently and he not only lied and said it's scratched, but also requested a FULL refund AND to keep the record on top of it all.
Final_Verdict

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This guy from Aurora Infernalis certainly deserves some attention!

I made an order from him worth over 70 euro in the middle of november. Waited three weeks but nothing arrived. Contacted him and asked if my order had been sent out. He answered "every order has been sent out". I waited two more weeks but no sign of any package. I then opened a dispute through paypal. He then contacted me with the following response:

"Is the a normal way of acting when you make an order? We do send every order and you make a dispute? First contact us and see what is going on..."

I explained that I already contacted him to see what's going on and I then got the following respone:

"maybe maybe there is a very slight chance that it slipped through, but i will go through the records to track it down".

He also explained that he was very busy with his new webstore:

"Extremely busy with that, so maybe your order slipped through, but then you're the only one haha.."

After he promised to track it down, he never got back to me (waited over two weeks again). I then proceeded with making a paypal claim. He never answered paypal nor me and I got my money back. I did one last attempt to get a hold of him to see what actually happened as I really wanted the items I ordered. I then got the following answer:

"I cannot find it a trace proof of it since by then we didn't have a webshop system that records the order proces".

Maybe starting a label/webstore was a bad idea! Especially with this attitude:

"but i have a fulltime day job and a live organization so i don't answer every day.. ".

I'm sure he have some contacts on this forum (if he doesn't post here himself). I'm also sure some of you have good experiences with his label but in this case he certainly acted like an complete idiot! Sure everyone can make a mistake but some people are too dumb to understand that you do your best to fix the problem afterwords!
destructSEAN

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by destructSEAN on Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Denial Fiend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weltbrand wrote:
http://www.discogs.com/user/thron

Block this Norwegian fuckhead. He is known for either claiming records never arrived and filing a claim, or for claiming the condition is not as stated and filing a claim. A friend of mine sent him a NM/NM 7" recently and he not only lied and said it's scratched, but also requested a FULL refund AND to keep the record on top of it all.

That's strange, he spent ALOT of money buying some records of me last last year & everything went super smoothly.
mr.stench

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

www.azintex-music.com

offering poor bootlegs, stay away
ntrvrsn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Total agreement to KIM CARLSSON

Ordered lot of tapes, shirts and LPs from this fag back in spring 2012.
Never received something, lame excuses via email because of having no money, begging for donations a hundred times. Actually he isn't answering on every email.

AVOID THIS BASTARD! KILL HIM IF HE DOESN'T DO IT HIMSELF SOON
flo/thrash attack zine

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Avoid Massimo Mignone maxudo68@gmail.com , italian dude living in austria.

What a fucking retard. Orders from me, I sent it and unfortunately it seems not to have arrived, which I cannot check since he paid for unregistered shipping.
He starts complaining, in total nonsense German and I barely understand anything. I ask him to wait a bit longer and tell him I cant do anything since I have no tracking number.
He switches languages, starts insulting me and changes mood in every email: he hasnt received anything, everything is alright, he hasnt opened the paypal claim but his lawyer, but everything is ok now.
I offered him sharing the loss 50/50, but he says no its alright and that i shouldnt contact him anymore.
Next day he posts on facebook and goes apeshit again.
Now i simply refunded him in order to not have to deal with this retard anymore.

If he orders, refund him right away or send registered.
Droid Sector

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Next to hell:

ghouls_to_strike vel Karan

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=ghouls_to_strike&ftab=AllFeedback&myworld=true&rt=nc

AVOID ! Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by Droid Sector on Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ragingwinter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anybody have any experience buying from user "Cimburk" on ebay?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 17 of 18

Jump to: