P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

UNGOD RETURNS
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ungod

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:20 am    Post subject: UNGOD RETURNS Reply with quote

AFTER ALMOST 10 YEARS OF SILENCE UNGOD STRIKES BACK!STILL RAW,LOUD AND SIMPLE STINKING OLD SCHOOL EXTREME METAL IS WHAT YOU GET!

ABSOLUTELY NO GAY INFLUENCES!

LINE UP JULY 2008:

CONDEMPTOR - COFFINS

KVALTAR - CHAINSAW

INFAMIST OF TUMULUS - VOXUM

SCHIEKRON - BULLDOZER BASS

RIGHT NOW THREE SONGS ARE IN THE WORKS,AND THEY SOUND QUITE PROMISING!

CONQUERING WHAT ONCE WAS OURS 1996 MCD RE RELEASE FINALY OUT!GET YOUR COPY(4 BONUSTRACKS/LYRICS/NEW MOYEN COVER & LAYOUT) HERE FOR 10€ PLUS POSTAGE!

VINYLVERSION COMING SOON!

BANDS GET IN TOUCH FOR POSSIBLE TRADES!

www.myspace.com/ungodstomb
Stygian Shadows 'zine

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:41 am    Post subject: Re: UNGOD RETURNS Reply with quote

To this day this is the best news of this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shiru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing news... Great comeback
Nekrokunt_Usurper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:20 pm    Post subject: Re: UNGOD RETURNS Reply with quote

ungod wrote:

So Gaahl won't be making a guest appearance then?
ungod

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:30 pm    Post subject: Re: UNGOD RETURNS Reply with quote

Nekrokunt_Usurper wrote:
ungod wrote:

probably not,hehe.
Shiru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:42 pm    Post subject: Re: UNGOD RETURNS Reply with quote

ungod wrote:
Nekrokunt_Usurper wrote:
ungod wrote:

probably not,hehe.

well, but he can still become endorser of Ungod in case of clothes
HELLTHRASHER

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or Ungod dresses Laughing
H.K.Blasphemer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have heard some music from Ungod and I think its really cool agressive sounding Black Metal!
Voidhanger

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great news... Circle of the Seven Infernal Pacts is one of my favourite black metal albums...
masters_throne

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voidhanger wrote:
Great news... Circle of the Seven Infernal Pacts is one of my favourite black metal albums...

Besides that, I consider that mighty album as THE pioneer one from Germany. 15 years old now, time to celebrate it...

Great news and I think the new material will be nothing but a killer. I just hope to see a new album at any time...

= KILL I =
= KILL II =
Shiru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember that in 90ies some UG zine in Russia was bashing on them... and keep repeating that it is poser band, never got why... and hehehe there was masterpiece interview with Cristophe Szpajdel in one of those zines.... there was question like "dont you think that bands like Ungod is shame for black metal? bla bla bla" and he replied "why? them are real black metal" and editor was seems like list Laughing
Stygian Shadows 'zine

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shiru wrote:
Remember that in 90ies some UG zine in Russia was bashing on them... and keep repeating that it is poser band, never got why... and hehehe there was masterpiece interview with Cristophe Szpajdel in one of those zines.... there was question like "dont you think that bands like Ungod is shame for black metal? bla bla bla" and he replied "why? them are real black metal" and editor was seems like list Laughing

Ha-ha! Ungod is surely not a shame for black metal! I did the 1st interview for my zine in 1996 with Schiekron and they are total cult for me!
ungod

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shiru wrote:

well,we are still a poser (or better fake) band and we still do NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT IT!I` m almost 36 years old now and have better things to do than wasting time and energy for such shit.
itīs all about METALMUSIC for us and we all love good old metal and nothing else matters to us.
we piss on all evil,ns or whatever shitimage might exist!
Shiru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stygian Shadows 'zine wrote:
Shiru wrote:

Ha-ha! Ungod is surely not a shame for black metal! I did the 1st interview for my zine in 1996 with Schiekron and they are total cult for me!

ungod wrote:
Shiru wrote:

well,we are still a poser (or better fake) band and we still do NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT IT!I` m almost 36 years old now and have better things to do than wasting time and energy for such shit.
itīs all about METALMUSIC for us and we all love good old metal and nothing else matters to us.
we piss on all evil,ns or whatever shitimage might exist!

That was ages ago... and this zine even back then was considered "too much" ... and for those days "definitely" too much... that's it... just was funny to remember how this guy tryed to discover who is more evil Mayhem, Darkthrone or Immortal, how deep theirs ideologies is... bla bla bla... though all this shit wasnt so bad written.... Anyway there was no offence to Ungod, just remembered how first time i saw band name....

P.S. btw this guy who was making thi zine, is in band called BlackDeath
ungod

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know itīs old storys.so we should move on to future things.

right now we are working on 3 songs plus some ideas for a 4th song.it happens that all that stuff still sounds like Ungod in 1992 mixed with some elements of the Conquering .. MCD.i for myself am very satisfied with the new stuff and we hope to records some stuff soon.

sincere Schiekron/Ungod
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: