P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

NWN message board admins
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Vote!
cutterofgums
53%
 53%  [ 44 ]
facefate
13%
 13%  [ 11 ]
ironbloodblasphemy
33%
 33%  [ 28 ]
Total Votes : 83

windofpain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lemegethon wrote:
windofpain wrote:
little_raven wrote:
Crasse wrote:
taking multiple tries to log in.

I had the exact same problem. Try the "log in to check private messages" option instead, works like a charm for me.

Crasse wrote:
mobile version

Nah.

that's the only way I ever sign in, but still occasionally have to enter my account info again (just reloads the login page).

sometimes if I click "PM" under a users post, or the "reply" button in a thread, it just takes me to the main forum page. it will do this until I close and reload the window, not a huge deal but probably some underlying issue.

i agree that a mobile version isn't really necessary; the regular browser is fine for me.

Isn't that just because you're logged out? And a mobile version would be really good. It's very hard reading this on a phone.

i choose the "keep me signed in" option, and when I navigate to the forum homepage I just click "sign in to check private messages" and it logs me in automatically. that's not what I was referring to, however - it sometimes doesn't log me in when I click that (which is fine), but when then entering my login info and clicking "login" it just refreshes the log in page.

"King Dude sounds like white power Cake"
Ough

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah the login process can be wonky for sure. Either takes a couple times, or when it says you're logged in and you go to hit reply, it takes you back to main forum page.
Crasse

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ough wrote:
Yeah the login process can be wonky for sure. Either takes a couple times, or when it says you're logged in and you go to hit reply, it takes you back to main forum page.

Theres also another problem related, sometimes when you look for a thread on google (since the search function works bad) you appear to be logged out, then you click to log in and get redirected to the main forum and not the actual thread. Then you go to google to click the thread again and you are again logged out and it turns into a retarded bucle for like 2 o 3 times. Really annoying.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forces of Steel wrote:
strict HTTPS enforcement is a must.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: