P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Danzig 25th Anniversary Tour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuck Off!!! 4p has more than just two good songs on it. Laughing

The first 4 Danzig albums are worth owning, everything after that could be cut down to a 2CD set of whats worth hearing, and discard the rest I think.

4p is a harsh metal album, as harsh as Danzig can get, the first two are just great rock albums, the 3rd one, somewhere between the first two and fourth Confused where 3 always is I guess Laughing

The 5th album is embarassing, worse now all these years later. I can still listen to NIN's the downward spiral and consider it good still, but that blackacidevil, whoa... not good then and worse now. Wink

On topic, would be fucking great to see this dude come back to Edmonton for a show, I was in my early 20's last time he came I beleive, the show was great... would be awesome to see him perform at least once more.
TacoBell

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still great live Smile
Ragingwinter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, Nothing wrong with IV, i enjoy every track except for Cantspeak.

I will agree the albums that followed were mainly dissapointments, even Circle of Snakes was a let down.

Deth Red Saboath is the best album since How the Gods Kill, top notch material. I'm not a Prong fan at all, but Tommy Victor rips it up like John Christ here. not sure if Glenn can top this one.
CultofDagon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

darkdescentrecords wrote:
They were just touring the US a couple months ago. I saw it in Denver. Played almost a whole set of stuff from the first three including stuff like Blood and Tears, Devil's Plaything besides the obvious ones (Twist of Cain, DBS, Mother, etc). Great show. He sounded really good but left out all the ooohs in Dirty Black Summer. Doyle was there and they played some Misfits stuff too.

Yeah, he totally killed it. Saw him in 2011 too, and he sucked, so it was great to see the performance back on point.
Dalen

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can understand the comments on the rest (except for 4p), but are there really people in this world who think Satan's Child is not a great album? The sound is way too modern for some admittedly, but at least the better half is as good as his classic stuff.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: