P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

INCOFFIN PRODUCTIONS

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
13



Joined: 25 Jul 2007
Posts: 1916
Location: Nidaros

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:18 am    Post subject: INCOFFIN PRODUCTIONS Reply with quote

We were setting up a trade a few months ago, and communication was fine, but all of a sudden I never heard from him again. We never completed the trade so there is no rip off-talk here, I just wanted to know if he's still alive and running the label...
_________________
Wolfsturm888 wrote:
you should straight go and fist yourself to death
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
chrisandrea



Joined: 25 Sep 2007
Posts: 299
Location: BRISTOL UK

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had soem stuff owed replied once then never again he stilll owes me
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
H.K.Blasphemer



Joined: 25 Jan 2007
Posts: 709

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was gonna buy something from him, I sent an email, he replied, I sent one back and I never heard from him again.
_________________
s.hate wrote:
why do people like this little faggot? he is some teenage punk that jumped on the goatfago trend.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
13



Joined: 25 Jul 2007
Posts: 1916
Location: Nidaros

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

H.K.Blasphemer wrote:
I was gonna buy something from him, I sent an email, he replied, I sent one back and I never heard from him again.


When was this? I think it was around April I was mailing with him and the communication all of a sudden stopped.
_________________
Wolfsturm888 wrote:
you should straight go and fist yourself to death
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Guest






PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure that Incoffin Prods. are totally Reliable 666%
I Support their stuff from 13 years ago,so far they still reliable.

About Don't Replied your E-Mail,I Guess,They may be have a lot of Affairs/Work Or Strong Busy.

Just Try To Contact Them Again


They are the Most Reliable/Never Rip-off,i'm Garuntee!!!!
Back to top
BlackMinion



Joined: 14 May 2008
Posts: 1228
Location: USA

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

13 wrote:
H.K.Blasphemer wrote:
I was gonna buy something from him, I sent an email, he replied, I sent one back and I never heard from him again.


When was this? I think it was around April I was mailing with him and the communication all of a sudden stopped.


july 1st sent them a message. Got an answer from them.then i replied and never heard from them again
_________________
Sellers:Vega360,markos,GoabX2,sehaitt,IXTAB,Kuravilu,Lucko,Junky,bMz,Descension,Primitivehatemagick

Trade- CHRISTS_DARK_KINGDOM
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dronevil



Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 1754
Location: New Zealand

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

he was really reliable from my experience, if all of you are not getting back from him i guess it could be his internet is down or something like that? Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Vega360



Joined: 15 Sep 2007
Posts: 489
Location: USA

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've bought stuff from him without any problems. Maybe he is away at a festival or something?

Honestly im suprised he isn't on this forum
_________________
www.wintersolaceproductions.com
www.facebook.com/wintersolaceproductions
www.youtube.com/user/wintersolaceprod
www.vinlandspecialservices.bandcamp.com
www.vinlandss.wordpress.com
www.ilsakoch.wordpress.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
H.K.Blasphemer



Joined: 25 Jan 2007
Posts: 709

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlackMinion wrote:
13 wrote:
H.K.Blasphemer wrote:
I was gonna buy something from him, I sent an email, he replied, I sent one back and I never heard from him again.


When was this? I think it was around April I was mailing with him and the communication all of a sudden stopped.


july 1st sent them a message. Got an answer from them.then i replied and never heard from them again


It had to have been some time around Febuary - April. I guess im not the only victim of "reply and no reply". Very Happy
_________________
s.hate wrote:
why do people like this little faggot? he is some teenage punk that jumped on the goatfago trend.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BlackMinion



Joined: 14 May 2008
Posts: 1228
Location: USA

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

H.K.Blasphemer wrote:
BlackMinion wrote:
13 wrote:
H.K.Blasphemer wrote:
I was gonna buy something from him, I sent an email, he replied, I sent one back and I never heard from him again.


When was this? I think it was around April I was mailing with him and the communication all of a sudden stopped.


july 1st sent them a message. Got an answer from them.then i replied and never heard from them again


It had to have been some time around Febuary - April. I guess im not the only victim of "reply and no reply". Very Happy


yeah maybe it has something to do with why the distro section is under construction
_________________
Sellers:Vega360,markos,GoabX2,sehaitt,IXTAB,Kuravilu,Lucko,Junky,bMz,Descension,Primitivehatemagick

Trade- CHRISTS_DARK_KINGDOM
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mastubator



Joined: 05 Jan 2008
Posts: 338
Location: Sodom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty sure the guy that runs the label is also in Surrender of Divinity, who've just played at the Under the Black Sun fest. He's probably been busy getting that sorted, so best to try again now it's finished.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Goab



Joined: 14 Jun 2007
Posts: 910
Location: Spain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Traded with him a couple of months ago and it was a smooth transaction. Reliable on my opinion.
_________________
But I noticed nothing dangled between his legs. He was a female down there- and from his vagina came a tongue followed by many fingers. NUCLEAR DEATH - Cathedral of Sleep
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 16820
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He always pays me on time.

I wasn't too into the Abigail "ultimate unholy death" tape version he did as a license deal. He ended up stretching the artwork on the front despite my strict instructions not to do so.
_________________
NWN Fest Vol. IV Tickets here: http://nwnfest.storenvy.com/

Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
A.Devilpig



Joined: 05 Jul 2006
Posts: 67
Location: New Zealand

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
He always pays me on time.

I wasn't too into the Abigail "ultimate unholy death" tape version he did as a license deal. He ended up stretching the artwork on the front despite my strict instructions not to do so.


Thats odd since hes a graphic designer.

Always reliable with me in the past anyway.
_________________
Bad News;Illustration/Design
Witchrist/Warfare Noise
Doom Cult
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chrisandrea



Joined: 25 Sep 2007
Posts: 299
Location: BRISTOL UK

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my stuff came today one record cover short but fuck it mistakes happen ..looks great too
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group