P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Gaahl outed in local newspaper
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheUnborn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlackMinion wrote:
1349 wrote:
Carving a Giant...penis

haha Incipit Penis

Whatever you say, "Incipit Satan" is a killer record.
H.K.Blasphemer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GAY FAG GAY FAG GAY FAG GAY FAG GAY FAG GAY FAG GAY FAG GAY FAG GAY FAG GAY FAG GAY FAG GAY FAG GAY FAG GAY FAG

Having sex with guys for satan.

He is invoking his satanic lord satan, lord of satanism.
BlackMinion

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is reminding me of when i heard that euronymous was gay only for the fact that it went against christianity of course thats what i heard

Trade- CHRISTS_DARK_KINGDOM
Voidhanger

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

schadel_reich wrote:
Voidhanger wrote:
... this would explain the NAMBLA link they had on their website a few moons ago.

Not really. It is one thing violating a small child, but this... This is clearly a very important matter. Come on, he has gone too far! He can go and try to fuck small boys in Mexico, but when he starts a consentual relationship with a man of his OWN age? Hell, that is WAY too far.

Considering his personality and the fact they had the link up, and now this, I don't think it's too far a stretch to conclude that the link was there because of him.
schadel_reich

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voidhanger wrote:
schadel_reich wrote:
Voidhanger wrote:
... this would explain the NAMBLA link they had on their website a few moons ago.

Not really. It is one thing violating a small child, but this... This is clearly a very important matter. Come on, he has gone too far! He can go and try to fuck small boys in Mexico, but when he starts a consentual relationship with a man of his OWN age? Hell, that is WAY too far.

Considering his personality and the fact they had the link up, and now this, I don't think it's too far a stretch to conclude that the link was there because of him.

I am not so sure about that. Studies generally tend to point at gays being far less likely to be paedophiles than straight men. Also, most paedophiles in the western world are happily married men with children, not cum-drinking homos who regularly take shots of semen in dirty, back-alley strip clubs. Personally, I would say that the NAMBLA thing was probably just to piss people off. However, with the whole anti-gay shit which is being spouted, I personally don't see too much point to giving a shit about it. I can understand being anti-modern Gorgoroth or being anti-Gaahl, as modern Gorgoroth are kind of lame and Gaahl seems to now be out of his way to become some sort of badass in the press.
Mitch339

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's room for only one homo in metal and it's halford...gaahl needs to fuck off and make techno music. Laughing
Scourge

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^AGREED
avrlabel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

H.K.Blasphemer wrote:
GAY FAG GAY FAG GAY FAG GAY FAG GAY FAG GAY FAG GAY FAG GAY FAG GAY FAG GAY FAG GAY FAG GAY FAG GAY FAG GAY FAG
passetiermes

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

schadel_reich wrote:
Voidhanger wrote:

Question Exclamation Question Rolling Eyes
schadel_reich

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

passetiermes wrote:
schadel_reich wrote:
Voidhanger wrote:

Laughing

I'm sorry if I am not homophobic, but I just don't see what is wrong with him being gay. I can understand people getting pissed off with him for acting like a moron and all that shit, but his homosexuality isn't something which bothers me.
passetiermes

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

schadel_reich wrote:
passetiermes wrote:
schadel_reich wrote:
Voidhanger wrote:

Laughing

I'm sorry if I am not homophobic, but I just don't see what is wrong with him being gay. I can understand people getting pissed off with him for acting like a moron and all that shit, but his homosexuality isn't something which bothers me.

Sorry, I missed the irony of your post. I thought that you really think homosexuality is far worse than paedophilia. Thatīs why the questionmarks.... I promise to learn how to read any day soon! And get a sense of humour! Agreed on not bothering about being gay.
I canīt wait to see how homophopic bm fans will react to this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: