P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Resuscitator

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
avrlabel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:22 am    Post subject: Resuscitator Reply with quote

Anyone can tell me something about last releases of this band I only had a one NWN reissue.
Those other are worthy?
illomen

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have never heard the later resuscitator material but from all accounts it is complete garbage. apparently only one original member remained in the band.

iniciation is fucking incredible though. i was just listening to it yesterday.
Demonomancy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The LP NWN did is pure amazing. never heard this Band before, but the old stuff kills totally. There was a Split LP or EP announced on on NWN if I remember correct. Any News ?
avrlabel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iniciation is really amazing so I need infos on those later ones..But if they are crap I would be satisfied with this one..
illomen

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demonomancy666 wrote:
The LP NWN did is pure amazing. never heard this Band before, but the old stuff kills totally. There was a Split LP or EP announced on on NWN if I remember correct. Any News ?

i believe yosuke will be releasing some previously unreleased older material as a part of a split with sacriphyx. i havent heard the resuscitator track yet but the sacriphyx track is brilliant. should make a good combination.

i may be wrong about that though...
Demonomancy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

illomen wrote:
Demonomancy666 wrote:

i believe yosuke will be releasing some previously unreleased older material as a part of a split with sacriphyx. i havent heard the resuscitator track yet but the sacriphyx track is brilliant. should make a good combination.

i may be wrong about that though...

Yeah, it was Sacriphyx. Great !
Voodoo Idol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Their demos were cool, better than Iniciation. Sathanas' Fall to Earth had the same tunes I believe, but the sound isn't as boring and sterile as the album versions, making it much darker I think. I remember having some sort of other demo or rehearsal as well, some of the songs without vocals.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: