P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

The day jobs thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FengisRipRider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Financial counselor and Housing delinquency Counselor

I get paid just enough to get by, and will have my student loan forgiven if I work for 10 years. I get 4 10 hr days and three days off. Its not so bad but wish I had extra money............
D. Davis

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lead the charge in the shipping/warehouse division of The Numero Group. Also spread myself thin over a bunch of other tasks related. We all do. A seriously maddening hustle that always takes you over the 50 hour mark. Eight man crew but it could be twenty. Heavy respect to any label owner or shit worker out there on the grind. It's a fucking head turner.
Vapula

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amon-goethe wrote:
I was never really in north Korea, just training on the dmz and doing some recon stuff on the mountains right on the border. Korea was just like you'd imagine, flashing billboards and a bunch of people that don't speak English.

Great. You must get to visit some strange and interesting places in that line of work.
hey_burgs

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty lucky to of never had a 'real' job, I am a professional triathlete. It's been many years of hard work to get to the point where I can make a comfortable salary off racing, but hopefully I still have at least another decade in the sport if things go well.

Not many other metalhead/athletes around, but I have some apprentices here and there.

[url]
http://www.josh-amberger.com/[/url]
goatmolestor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey_burgs wrote:
Pretty lucky to of never had a 'real' job, I am a professional triathlete. It's been many years of hard work to get to the point where I can make a comfortable salary off racing, but hopefully I still have at least another decade in the sport if things go well.

Not many other metalhead/athletes around, but I have some apprentices here and there.

[url]

another queenslander on the board!

https://soundcloud.com/cult_of_vilifier

https://forgottenwisdomprod.bandcamp.com/album/jesus-bethlemitus-maledictus

https://spearoflonginus.ark11.net/home.html

vilifiercult@gmail.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DEVORADOR DE PLAGAS

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey_burgs wrote:

[url]

Hey, I remember buying Anatomia and Coffin Texts LP from an australlian athlete some years ago... so I suppose it was you, cheers for the records man! And congrats for your great job.
W. Helm

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Instinct wrote:
I get paid well and can afford to live in a cottage in the countryside far away from my 'work colleagues' and any other human shits.

Grim Reality wrote:
I have recently taken the first step in removing myself from this situation and in the not too distant future (a few years) I will be a small farmer making very little money but with independence, country air and human interaction at a minimum. Cool

Awesome! Good for you guys!
That's something I'm planning to do in the distant future.
hey_burgs

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

goatmolestor wrote:
hey_burgs wrote:

[url]

another queenslander on the board!

Yeah mate, Hills District resident here!
hey_burgs

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DEVORADOR DE PLAGAS wrote:
hey_burgs wrote:

[url]

Hey, I remember buying Anatomia and Coffin Texts LP from an australlian athlete some years ago... so I suppose it was you, cheers for the records man! And congrats for your great job.

Haha small world. Cheers amigo!
salted

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FengisRipRider wrote:
Financial counselor and Housing delinquency Counselor

I get paid just enough to get by, and will have my student loan forgiven if I work for 10 years. I get 4 10 hr days and three days off. Its not so bad but wish I had extra money............

How fucking massive is yr loan???

Oh I guess you are in the states right? I thought mine was big and dumb, but even that (5+ years tertiary) would be well paid off in 10 years just by working part time.....

I work as a librarian. Didn't read the thread but I suspect not that uncommon. Its mostly trash - talking to freaks who cant understand due dates and bad children who cant understand anything. Public libraries are dumb - this shift towards being 'community hubs' is bad news, just means a whole heap of trashy chick lit which gets recycled every two months and a whole heap of comics. Comics are so fucking stupid. Can't wait to get out and work in a real library, where everything is in the right place and you have to know what you want before you can get it.
Zombie Dance

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey_burgs wrote:

[url]

Good for you, professional sportman was my first carreer choice, as a sprinter (400m). Unfortunately the first 12 months of intensive training got me a pretty bad injury (had to have surgery), so in place of that i went to filmschool.

I now work for a theater.
Autokrator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

I saw on your website you are sponsored by Hoka one.
I recently bought a pair, amazing shoes, no more joint pain while running

DRAWN AND QUARTERED
"Feeding Hell's Furnace" Tape
AUROCH "From Forgotten Worlds" Tape
PAROXSIHZEM "S/T" Tape
MITOCHONDRION "Antinumerology" CD
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30
Page 30 of 30

Jump to: