P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Father Befouled - Obscurus Nex Cultus
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:39 pm    Post subject: Father Befouled - Obscurus Nex Cultus Reply with quote

Anyone get their copy yet from Gasmask Productions yet ? I see the site has them posted as released now.

Been waiting for this album for sometime now, between this and waiting for my sleeve appointments I am driving myself mad. Wink
GHOAT

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They just arrived at GasMask today and should be shipping soon.

I should have my copies here in the States asap. I will be posting regarding this on our MySpace and Website tonight. We have some other big news as well. Stay tuned, once i have everything up I will make it known here.
H.K.Blasphemer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is some information about the album. I recieved the information from Pierre (GasMask Productions). I am doing him the favor and posting this for him.

FATHER BEFOULED is the aural manifestation of the devil’s filth. Born of the nature in mankind’s rebellion, Father Befouled rallies against the call of Heaven’s Trumpet; built upon a predilection to mock and ridicule the pig-savior. First full length of the band. For those into Incantation / Necros Christos, you're gonna like it.

1-Enthroning Desolation
2-Idolatry Of Cursed Revelation
3-The Golden Rivers of Heaven
4-Excrement Pastorous
5-Consecrate the Iconoclast
6-For eternity the Path of Pestilence
7-Beneath the spires of Nocturnal Temples

...The chosen swim in the filth of their god. Baptized with the waste of their savior. Forevermore anoint their wounds with shit. Drown in the piss-rivers of heaven...

http://www.gasmask-productions.com/FB_The_Golden_Rivers_of_Heaven.mp3

http://www.gasmask-productions.com/FB_For_Eternity_the_Path_of_Pestilence.mp3

GHOAT

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks everyone. I do not have our copies yet, cannot wait to see them.

Related News: our Shirts are finally fucking released today!

That is right. Our shirts are now available. You can order through PayPal using the buttons on the MySpace page, or message me here if you do not want to use PayPal's checkout. You can also email me directly at ghoat@fatherbefouled.com.

The pre-orders are shipping now and we will be taking a few wholesale orders.

DISTROS: If you want wholesale prices, act now before these shirts are gone, they are very limited. Wholesale is first come, first serve. Email me for info and prices. Sorry, but No Trades on these shirts.
CR99

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will there be a LP out of it?
GHOAT

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No plans as of yet, but we are looking.
CR99

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that artwork would look great on a thick 12" cover

+heavy black vinyl, insert , maybe poster and I'm won over
avrlabel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That artworks are great!
Karan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They sound good.
Yosuke, will you be getting some of these CDs in th distro? Or who else in the USA will be carrying this one?
SorceressBitch

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking forward to getting a copy of this!
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SorceressBitch wrote:
Looking forward to getting a copy of this!

Indeed. Myself as well. My damned intolerable PO box had best spew forth a copy soon if it values it's cursed existence.
WARCHANGEL

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noticed that each time a bulletin is posted from their myspace page, it gets posted 3 or even 4 times in a row the same day.

Pretty annoying but their music remains really great in spite of that...
GHOAT

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is how the bulletin thing works, I have explained this to a few people already;

Example - the Father Befouled page has 800 or so 'friends.' If I were to post one bulletin and come back 15 minutes later, that one bulletin would already be on the third page or so of the bulletins, buried. If you take into account the amount of people with that many friends or more, which is not a lot, really (there are tons of people, not bands, with 1000s of 'friends'), one bulletin on one subject will immediately get lost and looked over.

Now, yeah, if you do not have many friends, one band sending out 10-12 bulletins a day will quickly fill up someone's bulletin space. This is a drawback of course, but our bulletins are strictly for the promotion of our merch, events and announcements. You will NEVER see us posting bulletins like "I am bored, somebody IM me" or "Fuck yeah, BEER RULES!!!" People doing that shit will quickly get introduced to the deny button.

We use an automated system that posts our bulletins for us, and it posts one bulletin every 60 minutes and repeats ten times. So, a bulletin an hour is not really all that bad. If there are more being posted, there may a glitch somewhere and I will look into it.

MySpace is an excellent promotional tool to get people into your band. Yeah, you run the risk of people listening who will not 'get' it, but usually those true colors will quickly be shown.

I hope this explanation proves to be helpful. As soon as the record is out and shirts are moving, we will pull the throttle back a bit.
GoldenBull

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How long do you think it will be until copies hit the US? I am anxious. Very Happy
illomen

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GHOAT wrote:
Here is how the bulletin thing works, I have explained this to a few people already;

Example - the Father Befouled page has 800 or so 'friends.' If I were to post one bulletin and come back 15 minutes later, that one bulletin would already be on the third page or so of the bulletins, buried. If you take into account the amount of people with that many friends or more, which is not a lot, really (there are tons of people, not bands, with 1000s of 'friends'), one bulletin on one subject will immediately get lost and looked over.

Now, yeah, if you do not have many friends, one band sending out 10-12 bulletins a day will quickly fill up someone's bulletin space. This is a drawback of course, but our bulletins are strictly for the promotion of our merch, events and announcements. You will NEVER see us posting bulletins like "I am bored, somebody IM me" or "Fuck yeah, BEER RULES!!!" People doing that shit will quickly get introduced to the deny button.

We use an automated system that posts our bulletins for us, and it posts one bulletin every 60 minutes and repeats ten times. So, a bulletin an hour is not really all that bad. If there are more being posted, there may a glitch somewhere and I will look into it.

MySpace is an excellent promotional tool to get people into your band. Yeah, you run the risk of people listening who will not 'get' it, but usually those true colors will quickly be shown.

I hope this explanation proves to be helpful. As soon as the record is out and shirts are moving, we will pull the throttle back a bit.

its rough out there in the modern world.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: