P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

DISSECTION - Exclusive catalog 3 LP picture disc set
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
xyosefx



Joined: 06 Aug 2009
Posts: 5251
Location: We lived among the people. I think you say "convenience store." We lived above it.

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tend to dislike picturediscs, but if I didn't have the NoEvDia reissues of Somberlain and Storm I'd snatch this up in a heartbeat.
_________________
Analog Worship label & distro (click for link)

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song, and there's always music in the air.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Mr_Belvedere



Joined: 05 Feb 2011
Posts: 962

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have the CDs (except RENKAOS which sucks balls). No need for these PIC-Disks.
_________________
DFP wrote:
To have a faggot trusting and following you outdoors in expectation of presumed male intercourse at least needs some skills in homoerotic camouflage.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dalen



Joined: 13 Jul 2010
Posts: 1775

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NK7 wrote:
I'll let my moustache grow a bit here: only Storm was released twice on black vinyl (Nuclear Blast '95 and the Noevdia 2LP, not mentioning the NB reissue on blue wax from '98 ) whereas Somberlain only came out as a picture disc before the 2lp reissue.


My comment was a semi-serious answer to yours. : P But seriously, I dislike picture discs, I only own a few and I like just 2-3 of them (the rest are stuff I got very cheap).
_________________
Sic transit gloria mundi
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NK7
banned


Joined: 07 Oct 2012
Posts: 1340
Location: Beograd, Srbija

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dalen wrote:
NK7 wrote:
I'll let my moustache grow a bit here: only Storm was released twice on black vinyl (Nuclear Blast '95 and the Noevdia 2LP, not mentioning the NB reissue on blue wax from '98 ) whereas Somberlain only came out as a picture disc before the 2lp reissue.


My comment was a semi-serious answer to yours. : P But seriously, I dislike picture discs, I only own a few and I like just 2-3 of them (the rest are stuff I got very cheap).

In a way I understand why you guys are at war with picture discs, I'm fairly sure of that 95% of the picture discs owned by younger NWN posters are shit pressed at GZ, and yeah those do look and sound horrible. I said it a number of times in the past, picture discs pressed in the '80ies sounded just fine so once again blame the manufacturer and not the format.
_________________
Permabanned
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Weltering in Blood



Joined: 24 May 2011
Posts: 2150
Location: Sweden

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wouldn't order anything from The Omega Order..fucking useless bunch. Tried to order a Dissection shirt from them twice. First time they took the money and after two months with no shirt I mailed, no answer, mailed again, told the shirt wasn't in stock and got a refund. Ordered a few months later when it said it was in stock again and still waiting, 5 weeks at this stage.
_________________
WANT LIST
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nomapple



Joined: 26 Dec 2011
Posts: 280

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weltering in Blood wrote:
Wouldn't order anything from The Omega Order..fucking useless bunch. Tried to order a Dissection shirt from them twice. First time they took the money and after two months with no shirt I mailed, no answer, mailed again, told the shirt wasn't in stock and got a refund. Ordered a few months later when it said it was in stock again and still waiting, 5 weeks at this stage.


Was just gonna say, I've never actually heard of these guys. I don't trust them at all. As much as I would like to have these on record, I am happy to wait for a better reissue which I'm sure will eventually happen, without the store exclusivity bullshit.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Weltering in Blood



Joined: 24 May 2011
Posts: 2150
Location: Sweden

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nomapple wrote:
Weltering in Blood wrote:
Wouldn't order anything from The Omega Order..fucking useless bunch. Tried to order a Dissection shirt from them twice. First time they took the money and after two months with no shirt I mailed, no answer, mailed again, told the shirt wasn't in stock and got a refund. Ordered a few months later when it said it was in stock again and still waiting, 5 weeks at this stage.


Was just gonna say, I've never actually heard of these guys. I don't trust them at all. As much as I would like to have these on record, I am happy to wait for a better reissue which I'm sure will eventually happen, without the store exclusivity bullshit.


save your money and order from someone else. they're 100% unreliable.
_________________
WANT LIST
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
xyosefx



Joined: 06 Aug 2009
Posts: 5251
Location: We lived among the people. I think you say "convenience store." We lived above it.

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weltering in Blood wrote:
save your money and order from someone else. they're 100% unreliable.

Truth. They list items as in stock that have been gone for ages and take forever to process refunds.
_________________
Analog Worship label & distro (click for link)

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song, and there's always music in the air.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Weltering in Blood



Joined: 24 May 2011
Posts: 2150
Location: Sweden

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xyosefx wrote:
Weltering in Blood wrote:
save your money and order from someone else. they're 100% unreliable.

Truth. They list items as in stock that have been gone for ages and take forever to process refunds.


they told me they posted a shirt to me on the 12th of March. Still waiting for it and of course after the two weeks it took them to process the order and waiting two weeks myself for the package to arrive, the paypal claim period ended. It was only 25 dollars but it's the principle of thing. Can't understand why a band like Dissection ever started working with such a pack of useless cunts.
_________________
WANT LIST
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fallen_Empire
Guest





PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weltering in Blood wrote:
Can't understand why a band like Dissection ever started working with such a pack of useless cunts.


Probably because they signed away the rights to these sorts of things before Jon died and now nobody in the band has any say in the matter.
Back to top
Weltering in Blood



Joined: 24 May 2011
Posts: 2150
Location: Sweden

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fallen_Empire wrote:
Weltering in Blood wrote:
Can't understand why a band like Dissection ever started working with such a pack of useless cunts.


Probably because they signed away the rights to these sorts of things before Jon died and now nobody in the band has any say in the matter.


True.
_________________
WANT LIST
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mortado



Joined: 11 Mar 2009
Posts: 787
Location: Seattle area, USA

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone have any word on when these might actually be released? My wife preordered as a gift for me when this first came up. I swear it said August on the site at one point in time. I can't find anything now and attempting to communicate with The End is nothing but an exercise in futility.
_________________
Slackmovies - My lame movie blog!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nekromaniak



Joined: 21 Nov 2008
Posts: 410
Location: Malaysia

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

last i checked about 2-3 weeks ago when they were still on pre-order, the release date was set/postponed to oct.
_________________
CMDistro Metal Army code: ARMY-9QXU-PH64-9KN5
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Vapula



Joined: 13 Feb 2013
Posts: 687
Location: The Black Lodge

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

October is the release date.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
abhorer



Joined: 14 Aug 2011
Posts: 22

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vapula wrote:
October is the release date.


Apparently November now...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 2 of 9

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group