P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

DISSECTION - Exclusive catalog 3 LP picture disc set
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xyosefx

Location: We lived among the people. I think you say "convenience store." We lived above it.

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tend to dislike picturediscs, but if I didn't have the NoEvDia reissues of Somberlain and Storm I'd snatch this up in a heartbeat.

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song, and there's always music in the air.
Mr_Belvedere

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have the CDs (except RENKAOS which sucks balls). No need for these PIC-Disks.
Dalen

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NK7 wrote:
I'll let my moustache grow a bit here: only Storm was released twice on black vinyl (Nuclear Blast '95 and the Noevdia 2LP, not mentioning the NB reissue on blue wax from '98 ) whereas Somberlain only came out as a picture disc before the 2lp reissue.

My comment was a semi-serious answer to yours. : P But seriously, I dislike picture discs, I only own a few and I like just 2-3 of them (the rest are stuff I got very cheap).
NK7
banned

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dalen wrote:
NK7 wrote:
I'll let my moustache grow a bit here: only Storm was released twice on black vinyl (Nuclear Blast '95 and the Noevdia 2LP, not mentioning the NB reissue on blue wax from '98 ) whereas Somberlain only came out as a picture disc before the 2lp reissue.

My comment was a semi-serious answer to yours. : P But seriously, I dislike picture discs, I only own a few and I like just 2-3 of them (the rest are stuff I got very cheap).

In a way I understand why you guys are at war with picture discs, I'm fairly sure of that 95% of the picture discs owned by younger NWN posters are shit pressed at GZ, and yeah those do look and sound horrible. I said it a number of times in the past, picture discs pressed in the '80ies sounded just fine so once again blame the manufacturer and not the format.
Weltering in Blood

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wouldn't order anything from The Omega Order..fucking useless bunch. Tried to order a Dissection shirt from them twice. First time they took the money and after two months with no shirt I mailed, no answer, mailed again, told the shirt wasn't in stock and got a refund. Ordered a few months later when it said it was in stock again and still waiting, 5 weeks at this stage.
nomapple

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weltering in Blood wrote:
Wouldn't order anything from The Omega Order..fucking useless bunch. Tried to order a Dissection shirt from them twice. First time they took the money and after two months with no shirt I mailed, no answer, mailed again, told the shirt wasn't in stock and got a refund. Ordered a few months later when it said it was in stock again and still waiting, 5 weeks at this stage.

Was just gonna say, I've never actually heard of these guys. I don't trust them at all. As much as I would like to have these on record, I am happy to wait for a better reissue which I'm sure will eventually happen, without the store exclusivity bullshit.
Weltering in Blood

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nomapple wrote:

Was just gonna say, I've never actually heard of these guys. I don't trust them at all. As much as I would like to have these on record, I am happy to wait for a better reissue which I'm sure will eventually happen, without the store exclusivity bullshit.

save your money and order from someone else. they're 100% unreliable.
xyosefx

Location: We lived among the people. I think you say "convenience store." We lived above it.

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Truth. They list items as in stock that have been gone for ages and take forever to process refunds.

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song, and there's always music in the air.
Weltering in Blood

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xyosefx wrote:

Truth. They list items as in stock that have been gone for ages and take forever to process refunds.

they told me they posted a shirt to me on the 12th of March. Still waiting for it and of course after the two weeks it took them to process the order and waiting two weeks myself for the package to arrive, the paypal claim period ended. It was only 25 dollars but it's the principle of thing. Can't understand why a band like Dissection ever started working with such a pack of useless cunts.
Fallen_Empire

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't understand why a band like Dissection ever started working with such a pack of useless cunts.

Probably because they signed away the rights to these sorts of things before Jon died and now nobody in the band has any say in the matter.
Weltering in Blood

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fallen_Empire wrote:
Can't understand why a band like Dissection ever started working with such a pack of useless cunts.

Probably because they signed away the rights to these sorts of things before Jon died and now nobody in the band has any say in the matter.

True.
Mortado

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone have any word on when these might actually be released? My wife preordered as a gift for me when this first came up. I swear it said August on the site at one point in time. I can't find anything now and attempting to communicate with The End is nothing but an exercise in futility.
nekromaniak

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

last i checked about 2-3 weeks ago when they were still on pre-order, the release date was set/postponed to oct.
Vapula

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

October is the release date.
abhorer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vapula wrote:
October is the release date.

Apparently November now...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 2 of 9

Jump to: