P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

The I was so drunk I can't remember... topic.
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
adrian5118

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:41 pm    Post subject: The I was so drunk I can't remember... topic. Reply with quote

New topic...

So today I was thinking about biggest event in life that totally pissed me off related to alcohol. I was waiting a year excited hearing that Emperor was doing a reunion tour, and a tour stop at the Key Club in LA. Me and two friends went and we started drinking while waiting for the doors to open... heavily.

We got in and I remember the opening band, and the first song from Abysmal Dawn... but after that I can't remember much accept for a couple seconds here and there, and my arm around some other metal head shouting along with the band (and with the rest of the crowd), "...Nightspirt, embrace my sooouuullll...", and than I only remember falling asleep in the car on the way back.

To this day I am STILL pissed off that the one chance of seeing Emperor, I don't remember it at all.

What are your guys tales of metal-related alcohol, negative or positive?
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=840646#840646
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was only once I was so wasted I ended up way out in the forest.
Upon sober evalution I beleive the event to have unfolded as such...

The town where I live has a small section of bush, about a city block square in the centre of town. I confused myself where I was and thought I was walking through that section across town to my trailer. Well as it turns out I was not on the side of town I thought I was and walked for quite while waaaaay out into the forest to the point where there were no longer even lights between the tree's.
It was a little sobering.
The next day when I finally awoke it would appear that I fell a couple times, I had this nasty gash that left a largely visible scar to this day under my left pec on my chest. Never felt a damn thing, and it's a rough scar.
Maybe fucking aliens operated on me, who the hell knows.

I pulled a few similar stunts in Edmonton. Once I was all confused I walked for ever it seemed, of course the wrong way. It was like a blacked out aimless walk going nowhere.
The other time I awoke after a similar walk almost naked in the back seat of my truck just in boxers with all my clothes piled outside the door downtime.

Ancient stories now hence the lack of exciting detail I suppose. However relevant stories to the topic of this thread though I suppose.
I curb the drinking now. Not very interested in seeing the wrong surroundings that are not there, I never really considered my truck home. Wink
Fornication

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got suspended from school once for being too drunk and fighting a teacher. It sounded really funny but i don't remember that day at all. I just woke up in my bed at 7 at night and i thought it was the next day so i was getting ready for school, and then my mom told me what happened and i was like... shit.
Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some people in my country claim that it was stupid of me to get so wasted that I was sleeping on the floor instead of watching Behemoth on some local Metal fest (they were the headliners, the only foreign band). I still disagree! Very Happy
WarDog

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I woke up in a cell with charges including conspiracy and tampering with evidence. House got raided, I was passed out from beer and Xanax bars and had no idea what had happened. That was weird.
Beelzebubba

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I drove 6 1/2 hours to see My Dying Bride in Springfield VA back in 1996. I got there early, so I spent the afternoon drinking heavily in my hotel room. Anyway, I woke up the next morning and realized I had passed out and missed the ENTIRE show. On top of that, I had to drive back home with the worst hangover ever. Laughing
adrian5118

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WarDog wrote:
I woke up in a cell with charges including conspiracy and tampering with evidence. House got raided, I was passed out from beer and Xanax bars and had no idea what had happened. That was weird.

What the fuck..? Laughing
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=840646#840646
Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beelzebubba wrote:
I drove 6 1/2 hours to see My Dying Bride in Springfield VA back in 1996. I got there early, so I spent the afternoon drinking heavily in my hotel room. Anyway, I woke up the next morning and realized I had passed out and missed the ENTIRE show. On top of that, I had to drive back home with the worst hangover ever. Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing
doglord of impiety

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i entered the last exciter show in athens totally pissed and i remember the opening track of the show:metal crusaders,after that point it goes blank,i don't even remember how the fukk i got home
Nocturnal Deathstrike

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The moments I passed out are rare ! I always know where to stop when drinking Very Happy
I once got into an argument with a friend where I wanted to sleep that night and then decided to walk home totally drunk. It was a 15km distance and I only remember waking up half the way near a street and it was raining. When I finally managed to arrive at home it was morning already and people where staring at me while walking through my town. I looked lilke a homeless fucked up, wet and dirty all the way. My family was at breakfast when I entered the door....
Kaosbringer

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We went to United Metal Maniacs, Festung open air in 2007 with my fiancé and couple of palls. So we drank the whole way from Berlin to Bitterfeld (Train) and once there, we were so fucking pissed that while puting our tent up I happened to lost one of our bags which contained our hoodies (Watain & Evil Angel), towels, all our hygien products + my girlīs bulletbelt... Damn!
Next morning heavy drinking still resulting in that I lost basically the whole fucking day! I remember that there were some guys like, Adorior & Black Witchery on stage but canīt recall that did they play something, hah.

Well later I saw basically all those bands back in Finland so that is now fixed.

One thing really pisses me off though, being too damn drunk on Grand Belialīs Key show over here in 2006, I just recall half of their set!
Fuck, that canīt be fixed since Richieīs death.
Devoured Death

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not gig related, but when I was young me and some friends went camping in the woods. Made a big fire, listened to metal, and I ended up drinking a bottle of vodka to myself. I woke up in the morning in the tent soaking wet, stinking and the place was empty. I found my friends outside in their sleeping bags, and it turned out that I had woken up in the middle of the night, tried to get out of the tent for a piss and couldn't, so I'd pissed all over my friend's girlfriend. Luckily she thought it was hilarious, and I guess I got my comeuppance by sleeping in my own piss. I've never drank vodka since.
Endless Morbidity

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drank a little too much when WATAIN was here last. I made sure not to make the same mistake when PENTAGRAM came. I always say "that's the last time I get seriously drunk at a show", but always end up doing it anyway. It really is a waste.

I'm basically the guy who gets so drunk, people stop inviting me to hang out. I can go into some really long stories, but they aren't for public consumption. That's just the stuff I can unfortunately remember too.
Humus

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Few years ago a friend was having a party in his huge backyard. Me and another friend arrived late and everybody was already drunk, so we decided to compensate by drinking a serious amount of vodka-cola's in a short time. Next thing I know is I wake up in a tent next morning. I get up and see some guy I don't know totally pissed off because someone vomited all over his tent. As I get up I notice my leg is covered in blood and the shorts I was wearing is all torn.
As it appears I got very drunk from the vodka-cola's and wanted to push over a cow in a nearby meadow. But I ended up getting hopelessly stuck into barbed wire with my leg, calling for help cause I couldn't get out. When I got out, I wanted to go to sleep but not before vomiting all over this other guys tent.
I have several of these stories, and all involve vodka. The devil's drink I tell you!
Moonchild666

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Endless Morbidity wrote:
Drank a little too much when WATAIN was here last. I made sure not to make the same mistake when PENTAGRAM came. I always say "that's the last time I get seriously drunk at a show", but always end up doing it anyway. It really is a waste.

I'm basically the guy who gets so drunk, people stop inviting me to hang out. I can go into some really long stories, but they aren't for public consumption. That's just the stuff I can unfortunately remember too.

Sounds really familiar. Haha. I missed Carnivore due to being pissed as fuck. And a whole bunch of other shit I can't remember, or only remember slightly...

The last part of your post sounds familiar too. I once got two bands to hate me in one evening, and one of them weren't even there! Stupid...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: