P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

The final Burzum metal based track.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Speerhead

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Conservationist wrote:
At this point, his ambient tracks are a lot better than the black metal. He needed to move on, and he has. Now I wish he'd tackle a symphony...

Or at least collaborate with a proper ambient/neoclassical/martial producer. You can hear the ideas in his synth work (including the new tracks) but it all sounds like someone's high school music project.
Hørus

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This track is actually better than everything he made post-jail. A nice farewell. It should stop everything now, especially talking.
2014 list (Seth, SFE, Satanic Warmaster, Blut Aus Nord, Sunn O))), Shining, Celestia, Mz.412, Hellfest, ...) : http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=814863#814863
SepticSchizo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how is he gonna pay his churchresorection debts now? Laughing
DrkKnight

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nightcalls0815 6 hours ago
This tune and this message bring tears to my eyes. Varg, das kannst Du uns nicht antun. You are the only one who can do it like that. Does it matter how we call it? Let's just not call it metal anymore, will you continue then? Please? </3
---

Too bad we can't gather all of those people that left comments in a room and set the fucking thing on fire. What a bunch of sheepish douchebags. Rolling Eyes Laughing

Good deals: Travis N., xyosefx, Dark Descent, captainretardo
Dalen

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess he'd be much better at writing ambient than metal nowadays. The atmosphere on his latest albums is cool but there are few truly memorable riffs, they're mostly based on his experience as a songwriter. It matters not only what you play but how you play it and he seems more than capable of writing stuff that sounds decent.
Scum

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its 2000 all over.
Hail Burzum, Hail Satan! ...or whatever it was that made him throw his rattle out of the cot the first time.
Dusted

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="mithrandir"]
Quote:

okay, bye

this
Stalinorgel
banned

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Such farewell-statements are always highly suspicious.

In some years he will probably say some different bullshit again, like usual.

"I want to disappear from public anyway", 2006.
SoundsOfDecay

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, that track was...average.
Heliogabalus

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"The guitar is an European invention, just like the synthesizer. However, the music played on guitar is mostly I_Love_Blacks music – and that goes definitely for all metal music. I have nothing against guitars, as you might know a lot of classical music is played on guitar. If I would make any more guitar music it would be classical music. So, it has nothing (or better; little) to do with the instrument in itself." (From The Burzums website)

The absolute dumbest comment in the history of music. I am astounded this simpleton actually has the mindset he is superior to any human being let alone an entire race.
NK7
banned

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Changing your mind and views over the years is perfectly normal, especially when one happens to have a fanbase which consists of mentally issued clueless kids for the most part. Besides, I don't understand why people still expect this man to release good albums when he clearly lost all interest in metal two decades ago and even the last of his '90ies metal records wasn't all that great to begin with.
satanic ritual abuse

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heliogabalus wrote:
"The guitar is an European invention, just like the synthesizer. However, the music played on guitar is mostly I_Love_Blacks music – and that goes definitely for all metal music. I have nothing against guitars, as you might know a lot of classical music is played on guitar. If I would make any more guitar music it would be classical music. So, it has nothing (or better; little) to do with the instrument in itself." (From The Burzums website)

The absolute dumbest comment in the history of music. I am astounded this simpleton actually has the mindset he is superior to any human being let alone an entire race.

Orville Gibson

AKA Orville H. Gibson

Born: 1856
Birthplace: Chateaugay, NY
Died: 21-Aug-1918
Location of death: Ogdensberg, NY
Cause of death: Heart Failure
Remains: Buried, Morningside Cemetery, Malone, NY

Race or Ethnicity: White

Nationality: United States
Executive summary: Made mandolins and guitars

Orville H. Gibson made musical instruments as a hobby in the 1890s, while working as a clerk in a shoe store in Kalamazoo, Michigan. His handcrafted mandolins (which were far more popular than his early guitars) featured carved tops and backs made from a solid section of wood, a dramatic change from the standard method of his time, where the wood was bent to the needed shape, or instruments were constructed from numerous strips of wood. By 1896 Gibson was able to quit his day job and make musical instruments full time, and in the early 1900s he found investors to help turn his hobby into a business, establishing the Gibson Mandolin-Guitar Manufacturing Company on 11 October 1902. Once the business was underway, however, Gibson's health began to fail, and he was not often present in his company's factory and office. He was hospitalized numerous times, often for extended periods, and died at the St. Lawrence State Hospital, an asylum for the mentally ill in Ogdensberg, New York.

Father: John Gibson
Mother: Amy Nichols Gibson
Sister: Emma Gibson
Brother: Lovell Gibson
Brother: Orzo Gibson
Sister: Pluma Gibson

Gibson Guitar Corporation Founder (1902-04)
Dalen

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NK7 wrote:
Changing your mind and views over the years is perfectly normal, especially when one happens to have a fanbase which consists of mentally issued clueless kids for the most part. Besides, I don't understand why people still expect this man to release good albums when he clearly lost all interest in metal two decades ago and even the last of his '90ies metal records wasn't all that great to begin with.

Why not? I don't think he released a bad album before he got out of jail. Not that I think the post-jail stuff's bad either, but still they hardly excite me.
The_Elite

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That 'final' youtube track is really, really rubbish- there are hundreds and hundreds of z-list bm bands around nowadays that make better music than that.
Weltering in Blood

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The_Elite wrote:
That 'final' youtube track is really, really rubbish- there are hundreds and hundreds of z-list bm bands around nowadays that make better music than that.

+1

Pile of uninteresting shite.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

Jump to: