P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Rupture - Corrupture [praise/who has the LP?]
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
holy ghost

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:34 am    Post subject: Rupture - Corrupture [praise/who has the LP?] Reply with quote

Saw this amazing slab of Aussie hate got reissued on LP, HHR had it in stock for less than a day before it totally sold out and I foolishly didn't grab a copy. Along with Baser Apes this is probably my favourite record by them, I have the CD version and the 10" is a long time want for sure and I would really like to track down the LP version.

I'm a little out of the loop with ordering punk records so if there's anywhere I may not have figured it out. I usually just use Havoc for whatever Swedish/Finnish reissues are coming out....

Sort of related, I thought that Yeah Mate records had the best fucking logo ever.....

Edit: Doy, looks like FOAD has the LP in stock directly. I guess I'll just order from there? Haha.... Confused
nonoise

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:56 am    Post subject: Re: Rupture - Corrupture [praise/who has the LP?] Reply with quote

holy ghost wrote:
Saw this amazing slab of Aussie hate got reissued on LP, HHR had it in stock for less than a day before it totally sold out and I foolishly didn't grab a copy. Along with Baser Apes this is probably my favourite record by them, I have the CD version and the 10" is a long time want for sure and I would really like to track down the LP version.

I'm a little out of the loop with ordering punk records so if there's anywhere I may not have figured it out. I usually just use Havoc for whatever Swedish/Finnish reissues are coming out....

Sort of related, I thought that Yeah Mate records had the best fucking logo ever.....

Edit: Doy, looks like FOAD has the LP in stock directly. I guess I'll just order from there? Haha.... Confused

I just picked this up from rescued from life records, though ordering it from italy would have probably been cheaper.
holy ghost

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Rupture - Corrupture [praise/who has the LP?] Reply with quote

nonoise wrote:
I just picked this up from rescued from life records, though ordering it from italy would have probably been cheaper.

Shipping from Italy to Canada was about the same as from the US.... Confused
mithrandir

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

one of the best, one of my friends printed some shirts with the corrupture art on front and the 'yeah mate' logo on back,
holy ghost

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Hate Makes the World Go Round 7" is a classic. I've been binging on this stuff all day....
mithrandir

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sure is, so is the Freudsteins House 7", that cover of Romper Stomper still kicks my ass,
deathevocation

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, this release and Baser Apes are their best. Fucking funny night in the pub once when Andrew was there and we were calling him Big Ape and he starts acting like one. Got to see them live a couple of times.
harald mentor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Corrupture is my favourite 10" ever! I Have 23 Rupture vinyls and some cds, still hunting for some stuff Ive missed. Who has heard stuff like Australia Day mcd? That is sick! Their hateful anti-pc hardcore punk came as a (very much needed) shock in the 90s, very important to me and I still fucking love this shit! Honorary mention to their split 10" with Unborn SF and the Black Easter cover song in it!
Ultracore Glamfuck

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this new LP version sounds fantastic! One of my all-time favortie records of any genre. RSR label in Germany also just re-issued the "Sex, Drugs & Rupture" LP not too long ago. Another gem in RUPTURE's discography.

http://rsrec.bigcartel.com
holy ghost

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ultracore Glamfuck wrote:
I think this new LP version sounds fantastic! One of my all-time favortie records of any genre. RSR label in Germany also just re-issued the "Sex, Drugs & Rupture" LP not too long ago. Another gem in RUPTURE's discography.

http://rsrec.bigcartel.com

Oh damn. I don't have this one!! Thanks for the tip off mate!!
mithrandir

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

harald mentor wrote:
Corrupture is my favourite 10" ever! I Have 23 Rupture vinyls and some cds, still hunting for some stuff Ive missed. Who has heard stuff like Australia Day mcd? That is sick! Their hateful anti-pc hardcore punk came as a (very much needed) shock in the 90s, very important to me and I still fucking love this shit! Honorary mention to their split 10" with Unborn SF and the Black Easter cover song in it!

I love Australia Day, but I'm pretty biased when it comes to Rupture, my collection is pretty deep as well, although I haven't paid much attention to the post-gus material
xyosefx

Location: We lived among the people. I think you say "convenience store." We lived above it.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ordered this from HHR, very glad I did... I'm not sure if/when other US distros will have copies. The 10" has been near the top of my wantlist for a while.

On a related note, I just saw this posted in another forum:

partitionsflame wrote:
Coming very soon......pre orders. street date Halloween 2013

4x cassette (Over 4 hours of Rupture worship!)
Pro imprinted and duped cassettes
hours of rare and unreleased recordings
booklet with notes by Stumblefuck
limited
pre orders now. https://partitionsflame.storenvy.com

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song, and there's always music in the air.
Holocaust

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xyosefx wrote:
I ordered this from HHR, very glad I did... I'm not sure if/when other US distros will have copies. The 10" has been near the top of my wantlist for a while.

On a related note, I just saw this posted in another forum:

partitionsflame wrote:
Coming very soon......pre orders. street date Halloween 2013

4x cassette (Over 4 hours of Rupture worship!)
Pro imprinted and duped cassettes
hours of rare and unreleased recordings
booklet with notes by Stumblefuck
limited
pre orders now. https://partitionsflame.storenvy.com

Fuck, that is getting ordered.
nonoise

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ugh, $30 cassette boxset? oh well, i'm still going to buy that.
Holocaust

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nonoise wrote:
ugh, $30 cassette boxset? oh well, i'm still going to buy that.

7$ a tape plus whatever inserts to construct the ape isn't too bad with todays prices. very fair. Hope the chimp doesn't sell out too fast...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: