P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

ABSU: The Temples of Offal / Return of the Ancients LP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
darksymphonies

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 6:47 am    Post subject: ABSU: The Temples of Offal / Return of the Ancients LP Reply with quote

ABSU (USA): The Temples of Offal / Return of the Ancients STANDARD EDITION Official LP (CRYPT13B)

Following the tradition of our new upcoming Standard edition LPs being presented in a in a straightforward, affordable format., the Crypt is honored to reissue ABSU's 1992 masterpiece "The Temples of Offal" plus the cult "Return of the Ancients" demo on 12" vinyl!

The LP comes housed in a 350 gram, semi-gloss jacket featuring the original illustration by Equitant. To retain the classic feel of the original 1992 release, the LP jacket is designed in the spirit of the original EP layout with attention to detail - even down to the original typeface! Also included in this set is a 12" x 12" lyric insert. Limited to 500 copies, 200 copies will be on classic black wax and 300 on colored wax! Expect the same level of quality we have always presented: this time substantially less expensive and without all the bells and whistles! Coming in late 2014!
http://www.darksymphonies.com
Twitter: @darksymphonies

~ DARKAGEPRODUCTIONS ~ The New Home Of Tom Sullivan's The BOOK Of The DEAD
http://www.darkageproductions.com
morfumax

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes!
darksymphonies

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Equitant says there should be some unreleased tracks we may be able to include as well. Will post news to confirm once I know for sure.

xyosefx

Location: We lived among the people. I think you say, convenience store. We lived above it.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

darksymphonies wrote:
Equitant says there should be some unreleased tracks we may be able to include as well. Will post news to confirm once I know for sure.

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song, and there's always music in the air.
Vegeta

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 1:58 pm    Post subject: Re: ABSU: The Temples of Offal / Return of the Ancients LP Reply with quote

darksymphonies wrote:
Following the tradition of our new upcoming Standard edition LPs being presented in a in a straightforward, affordable format

meaning that all albums up to and including Tara will get this treatment?

Kvlty wrote:
I Recently got heavily into Goat Semen and Anal vomit
Black Wanderer

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

darksymphonies wrote:

then we who have spent about 60-70 euro for the Barathrum BOX are idiot right?

I spent more to get less.... perfect ! ! !
xyosefx

Location: We lived among the people. I think you say, convenience store. We lived above it.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black Wanderer wrote:
darksymphonies wrote:

How does the box have less? Even with some unreleased stuff this still has far less than the box does... but if you're that unhappy with it I'm sure you'll have no problem finding someone to take it off your hands.

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song, and there's always music in the air.
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black Wanderer wrote:
darksymphonies wrote:

But you got a box.
It is one square more than the regular edition would have.
Black Wanderer

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xyosefx wrote:
Black Wanderer wrote:
darksymphonies wrote:

How does the box have less? Even with some unreleased stuff this still has far less than the box does... but if you're that unhappy with it I'm sure you'll have no problem finding someone to take it off your hands.

This is a personal opinion, but I buy music to get.... music... poster, box and what else other are just filling.. good looking but just filling.
I bought all the Absu box releases for music, because that should have been the compendium of what the band could give to their fan for a particular era (tara, barathrum and so on).
Now, I have no problem in these standard releases (if I hadn't these, I probably should have bought them too), but if they have the "B" code as reissues (this is 13-B) why the fuck the are richer in music content than the original editions? (one year older)
I personally do not think it's correct for those who have supported these outputs for the last 2 years ..
maybe between some months it turns out that Tara (paid 85 euro in February between box and shipping) will be republished as standard edition with previously unreleased new tracks... that didn't fit in the 4lp edition....
darksymphonies

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black Wanderer wrote:
xyosefx wrote:
Black Wanderer wrote:
darksymphonies wrote:

This is a personal opinion, but I buy music to get.... music... poster, box and what else other are just filling.. good looking but just filling.
I bought all the Absu box releases for music, because that should have been the compendium of what the band could give to their fan for a particular era (tara, barathrum and so on).
Now, I have no problem in these standard releases (if I hadn't these, I probably should have bought them too), but if they have the "B" code as reissues (this is 13-B) why the fuck the are richer in music content than the original editions? (one year older)
I personally do not think it's correct for those who have supported these outputs for the last 2 years ..
maybe between some months it turns out that Tara (paid 85 euro in February between box and shipping) will be republished as standard edition with previously unreleased new tracks... that didn't fit in the 4lp edition....
the point of these new standard editions is to offer a more affordable option for anyone who couldn't get the box version. For only this Absu temples of offal lp In particular, Equitant thought he may have stumbled on a few bonus tracks while digging through his tapes when gathering the Dolmen tracks for us, but in general the standard editions will just contain the albums themselves and the original box sets will always contain a wealth of bonus material that will not be reissued.

Brooklyn Bastard 666

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will be buying! Glad these are coming out.
Wolfsturm888

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black Wanderer wrote:
darksymphonies wrote:

Laughing
darksymphonies

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Black Wanderer"][quote="xyosefx"]
Black Wanderer wrote:
darksymphonies wrote:

And no, if we ever press The other ABSU LPs in the future, which may or may not happen, they will only contain the albums as all album related bonus tracks have been used already in the box sets. This applies for other standard LP reissues, they will be the albums only, Except Infidel art which will contain 2 bonus tracks that WERE already included on the 3LP set from 2009 so no worries there.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: