P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Rhinocervs, RH-15
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fvkk

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:47 pm    Post subject: Rhinocervs, RH-15 Reply with quote

Has anybody received their copy of RH-15?
eighthplague

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Rhinocervs, RH-15 Reply with quote

Fvkk wrote:
Has anybody received their copy of RH-15?

I don't think they've actually released it yet. They were having trouble getting the tapes from the cassette company.
Dodens Grav

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was told on Friday that they should finish dubbing the tapes this week.
Fvkk

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dodens Grav wrote:
I was told on Friday that they should finish dubbing the tapes this week.

Good stuff, any thoughts of what it will sound like?
I think this one will be slower and more doom, possibly something close to absum, on the other hand that could be completely wrong.
samsquanch

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slightly off topic, but was RH14 meant to be getting the pro-treatment anytime soon???
Smaragd

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slightly off topic [2]
Does anyone know what happened with rh-11 vinyl? They put some testpresses on sale back in august\september mentioned that there will be regular version soon and...nothing since then.
Fvkk

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

samsquanch wrote:
Slightly off topic, but was RH14 meant to be getting the pro-treatment anytime soon???

I have not heard anything about it, my copy has great quality and I am pretty sure it is pro dubbed.
But as for the RH-11 vinyl, they sold about 30 test press copies a few months ago to cash in for the real press I think.
All I know is that there are 2 new crepusculo negro releases in coming months through ajna.
Fvkk

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

samsquanch wrote:

http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?release_id=3973430&ev=rb
2 copies here
Fork Tongue

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any update on this?
Nichts

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live about 2 hours from where Rhinocervs are located. Generally, orders from them take about two months to ship out...

Yes they are notoriously slow, but I have had good experience with them. I don't mind the long wait at all. Although, when RH-14 was released, it got here within days.

About the recent store update, I got an Email from "Yagian" last Wednesday (3-6-13) telling me that orders would be shipping out this week. I guess they were having problems with pressing the shirts...
I don't know if that might effect the shipment date of RH-15, but I don't think the wait will be long now. Hope that helps in some way.

And about the RH-14 pro tape, I have seen no news about that. But if they follow the trend of previous demos, (not including RH 1 & 2), there should be a pro tape version at some point in the future.
PeterVenkman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Emailed them this week and was told shipping was in progress.
Daemonkey

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live about 40 minutes away from where they're located. I emailed them a while back about some orders from before RH-14 and said I would file a pay-pal dispute if nothing was happening. I got an email back within the same day saying that I lived so close that Yagian would come and hand deliver the package himself. So I thought it was a joke and said it would be great if he could.

A few days later I get a knock on my door at about 8pm and it's a girl with a british accent dressed a bit macabre hold two big boxes. It was either Yagian's girlfriend/friend or Yagian is a girl (kinda doubt the latter). This record label seemed notorious for being mysterious on the web but I met someone behind the label in person.

RH-14 came in like 2 days. I sent an email about RH-15 and was told it would be shipping throughout this week.
Dodens Grav

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nichts wrote:
But if they follow the trend of previous demos, (not including RH 1 & 2), there should be a pro tape version at some point in the future.

1 and 2 were released together as RH-08 on pro tape.
Nanking

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daemonkey wrote:
I live about 40 minutes away from where they're located. I emailed them a while back about some orders from before RH-14 and said I would file a pay-pal dispute if nothing was happening. I got an email back within the same day saying that I lived so close that Yagian would come and hand deliver the package himself. So I thought it was a joke and said it would be great if he could.

A few days later I get a knock on my door at about 8pm and it's a girl with a british accent dressed a bit macabre hold two big boxes. It was either Yagian's girlfriend/friend or Yagian is a girl (kinda doubt the latter). This record label seemed notorious for being mysterious on the web but I met someone behind the label in person.

RH-14 came in like 2 days. I sent an email about RH-15 and was told it would be shipping throughout this week.

That's cool as fuck, the label gets props for just doing that.
Nichts

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dodens Grav wrote:
Nichts wrote:
But if they follow the trend of previous demos, (not including RH 1 & 2), there should be a pro tape version at some point in the future.

1 and 2 were released together as RH-08 on pro tape.

Oh yes! That's right, my mistake. I never listened to that tape yet, even though I actually have it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: