P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Peste Noire interview (Diabolical Conquest- English version)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hallucinating Death

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:24 am    Post subject: Peste Noire interview (Diabolical Conquest- English version) Reply with quote

We conducted this interview with a lot of effort and no editing as per the band's request when we were called Diabolical Conquest. Excerpts -

"I hold no grudge against Neige and his friends, but it just so happens that if Neige or his friends refute these facts, which are nothing but the truth, in one way or the other, I will be forced to shave their heads, take a picture of it and post it on the internet."

"This whole system of defective downloading and immediate consumption (with people writing reviews based on listening to an album for the first time on a computer) truly makes me puke. The CD, as an object, is no longer a sacred item which one would have to wait for, which one worked hard to be able to purchase and listen to on a good stereo system also purchased after time and effort"

"The only person that came up to me looking for trouble (I congratulate him for at least showing up) ended up with his face flat on the ground, KO in ten seconds. A single right hand cross that sent this insolent and presumptuous fool straight to the stars! The rabble can attest to that. I abide by the code of honour and chivalry, so to all those who repeatedly insult me on forums hiding behind their computer screen: I am available at anytime of the day for a fistfight or any type of sword or crossbow duel."

http://transcendingobscurity.com/Webzine/InterviewInfo.aspx?InterviewID=50
Speerhead

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. Always interesting.
In Solitude

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent.
Onge Bakstra

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was wondering where this went. Good stuff.
little_raven

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Another thing I despise about the internet is this disconnection with reality : Black Metallers threatening each other on forums, calling themselves warriors and ‘Lords' and talking about killing people when in everyday life the only people these wimps can hurt are monsters in their video game

APPLAUSE, can't wait for his reggae and hip hop albums anyways.

Also, he knows quite a bit about the internet, for a person who has not direct access to it, uh?
Hallucinating Death

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for reading!

I'll also be putting up our Necros Christos interview but a new one - with latest information about the band, the concept behind the albums and what's to come.
pastafarian

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm starting to like this dude. Laughing
Guido

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hum, it's an old interview no?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Hobophobic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty good interview Smile

holy ghost wrote:

So basically... who gives a cats whiskers?
thus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guido wrote:
Hum, it's an old interview no?

Yeah, seemed kind of familiar to me. I remember his threats to include awful pop music in the next album, and looking for female sex partners... Looks like the interview was from between Ballade and L'Ordure albums.

(Re-?)reading I agree with his views, but it's depressing because his struggle is futile. Also he's not doing a very good job of remaining anonymous lately, hehe.

In true internet spirit, I'll nitpick one point, though it doesn't matter to anyone. First he claims to enjoy black supremacist rap, then writes that he can't stand any music created by blacks?
Hallucinating Death

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's because it was on Diabolical Conquest and at that time, it was the only Peste Noire interview on the web. We've changed the name to Transcending Obscurity but the content has remained mostly the same. Here's the original interview in French -

http://web.archive.org/web/20100820100013/http://www.diabolicalconquest.com/interviews/peste_noire_french.htm
Onge Bakstra

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hallucinating Death wrote:
That's because it was on Diabolical Conquest and at that time, it was the only Peste Noire interview on the web. We've changed the name to Transcending Obscurity but the content has remained mostly the same. Here's the original interview in French -

http://web.archive.org/web/20100820100013/http://www.diabolicalconquest.com/interviews/peste_noire_french.htm

I'm pretty sure there was an interview with Zero Tolerance Magazine from 2006 online back then, as well. The Diabolical Conquest/Trandenscending Obscurity one was definitely the more amusing of the two, though.
Heirophant.326.AV

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

‘Requiem pour Nioka' is a tribute to Audrey's German Shepherd that recently passed away. A great dog he was; he bit quite a few foreigners you know…

hehehehe. Not familiar with their music at all, but all the interviews I've glanced at have been entertaining.
Frozen

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hail CD!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: