P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Modern black metal with balls
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
N.



Joined: 05 Jun 2011
Posts: 1193

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enbilulugugal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaP0mze2j_s

Listen to this masterpiece and then rape your mother.
_________________
"By all evidence we are in the world to do nothing."

- E. M. Cioran
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Conservationist
banned


Joined: 25 Feb 2009
Posts: 2911

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:47 am    Post subject: Re: Modern black metal with balls Reply with quote

NK7 wrote:
...strong musical content, bands that have the potential to one day be real classics in their own subgenre...

- Swedish and Finnish bands are preferred.
- NO Polish/Ukrainian/Belarusian neo-pagan/NS rubbish with or without flutes.
- Absolutely NO German bands either
- No bands with 38 consonants and dozens of "y" and "w" in their names, so spare me the whole Ancient Records band catalogue. I need to be able to pronounce the fucking band name without going through an ischemic attack with tingling mouth symptoms.
- No tapes. Bands need to have at least one studio album, I do not need poorly recorded confused garage shit.
- No artsy-fartsy, progressive post-DSO junk either: stubborn orthodox devil-worship exclusively


What a great list!

But metal is hipsters now.

Just dirty, underemployed, angry hipsters!
_________________
DEATH METAL UNDERGROUND
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
multicide



Joined: 28 Jun 2010
Posts: 320

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:21 am    Post subject: Re: Modern black metal with balls Reply with quote

Conservationist wrote:
NK7 wrote:
...strong musical content, bands that have the potential to one day be real classics in their own subgenre...

- Swedish and Finnish bands are preferred.
- NO Polish/Ukrainian/Belarusian neo-pagan/NS rubbish with or without flutes.
- Absolutely NO German bands either
- No bands with 38 consonants and dozens of "y" and "w" in their names, so spare me the whole Ancient Records band catalogue. I need to be able to pronounce the fucking band name without going through an ischemic attack with tingling mouth symptoms.
- No tapes. Bands need to have at least one studio album, I do not need poorly recorded confused garage shit.
- No artsy-fartsy, progressive post-DSO junk either: stubborn orthodox devil-worship exclusively


What a great list!

But metal is hipsters now.

Just dirty, underemployed, angry hipsters!


With trust funds.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
multicide



Joined: 28 Jun 2010
Posts: 320

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arduous Task http://arduoustask.bandcamp.com/album/hate-raping-warfare

Demo has a drum machine but they have a drummer now and recording new stuff. Strong Grand Belial's Key vibe.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Buttcam



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 236
Location: KataloniA

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If this doesn't have "balls", it should be difficult to find something at all:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo-G5L7-Ky0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyN2ae2Deno
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LD9pkrGtYU
_________________
"...We know that these clashes with Asia and Jewry are necessary for evolution..."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Conservationist
banned


Joined: 25 Feb 2009
Posts: 2911

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Modern black metal with balls Reply with quote

multicide wrote:
Conservationist wrote:
NK7 wrote:
...strong musical content, bands that have the potential to one day be real classics in their own subgenre...

- Swedish and Finnish bands are preferred.
- NO Polish/Ukrainian/Belarusian neo-pagan/NS rubbish with or without flutes.
- Absolutely NO German bands either
- No bands with 38 consonants and dozens of "y" and "w" in their names, so spare me the whole Ancient Records band catalogue. I need to be able to pronounce the fucking band name without going through an ischemic attack with tingling mouth symptoms.
- No tapes. Bands need to have at least one studio album, I do not need poorly recorded confused garage shit.
- No artsy-fartsy, progressive post-DSO junk either: stubborn orthodox devil-worship exclusively


What a great list!

But metal is hipsters now.

Just dirty, underemployed, angry hipsters!


With trust funds.


I didn't think it was possible to be a hipster without a trust fund, but then I got introduced to the world of media consultants. It's all WOLFMOTHER tshirts on down.
_________________
DEATH METAL UNDERGROUND
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CrucifixionWounds



Joined: 02 Oct 2009
Posts: 1027

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really don't give a SHIT about any current bands.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
In Solitude



Joined: 10 Sep 2008
Posts: 3782
Location: Seattle

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrucifixionWounds wrote:
I really don't give a SHIT about any current bands.


No one cares, really. You can stop.
_________________
bvr wrote:
One does not have to be a wise-ass scholar to successfully channel certain things.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group