P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

PROBLEM SOLVED

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Primitivum Productions

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:44 am    Post subject: PROBLEM SOLVED Reply with quote

_________

-Konecrofilicvs

www.primitivum-productions.tk

Last edited by Primitivum Productions on Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Vega360

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He sends everything via surface mail now and all his packages are usually delayed forever because he makes about 30 new tapes a month and always numerous pro CDs. Recently I think some packs were sent back to him.

I've known him for years man, as can be evident by the numerous co-releases we have done. I will show to him, and get a tracking number for you.
www.vinlandspecialservices.bandcamp.com
www.vinlandss.wordpress.com
www.ilsakoch.wordpress.com
WerewolfPromotion

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I rather suggest You check Your mail. I never ripped off anyone what is proved by hundreds of trades and orders during last 6 years, Your parcel was sent too. I will not go into details in public, because it is not "Black Metal Bild" press here, despite You try to act like this. Contacting me before posting such nonsenses would be appreciated too.
Primitivum Productions

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WerewolfPromotion wrote:
I rather suggest You check Your mail. I never ripped off anyone what is proved by hundreds of trades and orders during last 6 years, Your parcel was sent too. I will not go into details in public, because it is not "Black Metal Bild" press here, despite You try to act like this. Contacting me before posting such nonsenses would be appreciated too.

I don't know what happens with the hotmail, my e-mails shows a delivery failure. But here my answering about your emails:

Would be nice if the last time that I asked you about, you would gave me the register number.

Don't worry I will remove one time in my hands. I promisse you.

And ok, I will remove your adress. The object is only claim my stuff, I don't want affect your person.

-Konecrofilicvs

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
WerewolfPromotion

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have sometimes big problems in all mails to hotmail here, sending and receiving them. However, ok, thanks for the message, i hope this will be solved soon, i will send You scan of registration in few minutes. I am always open to solve things, and never rip off here. Regards
Primitivum Productions

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WerewolfPromotion wrote:
I have sometimes big problems in all mails to hotmail here, sending and receiving them. However, ok, thanks for the message, i hope this will be solved soon, i will send You scan of registration in few minutes. I am always open to solve things, and never rip off here. Regards

I watched the scan. Sorry, again I answer you, but the e-mail shows a delivery failure.
Here the answering:

Thanks, this show you sent.
I want to delete the publication in NWN in this moment, but I don't know if trust in that all my complete stuff goes into the package.

-Konecrofilicvs

WerewolfPromotion

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am sure is even more, because i always sent more stuff as bonus when i am delayed, and even if something is missing because of unavailable, always is replaced by bit more stuff than requested.
VOTHANA666

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...I support Werewolf Promotion 100%, traded/wholesale over a dozen times, and ALWAYS got my part of the deal.
Primitivum Productions

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WerewolfPromotion wrote:
I am sure is even more, because i always sent more stuff as bonus when i am delayed, and even if something is missing because of unavailable, always is replaced by bit more stuff than requested.

Maybe you will be the unique exception to remove a rip off before receive.
If I make this is because another friend receive from you without problems. Iratus Records.
I will trust one more time in you.
If I do this I hope we can keep in business, only be honest with the shipping (about if is sent or not).
I don't get angry if you say me: "Your pack will be send in this date... "

The problem here was the punctuality.
I'm punctual with everybody... And I want punctuality from the other people.

-Konecrofilicvs

WerewolfPromotion

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kenny - thanks and support to You. Luis, of course business can be continued - is never my plan to make any delays or problems, if they happen, they are not always due my failures. What is the plan - to make good deals and spread propaganda. Besides all, lately there is really plague here of failures of postal services, i got back several parcels due various reasons and spent fortune for re-sends. Let's close public talking and go into private i think, since officially i hope, matter is almost solved. Regards
Primitivum Productions

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WerewolfPromotion wrote:
Kenny - thanks and support to You. Luis, of course business can be continued - is never my plan to make any delays or problems, if they happen, they are not always due my failures. What is the plan - to make good deals and spread propaganda. Besides all, lately there is really plague here of failures of postal services, i got back several parcels due various reasons and spent fortune for re-sends. Let's close public talking and go into private i think, since officially i hope, matter is almost solved. Regards

Sure, but my e-mails doesn't delivered. I will write an email, if you receive, answer.

-Konecrofilicvs

Primitivum Productions

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WerewolfPromotion wrote:

I think you have blocked me in the email, because show me delivery failure very fast. Check that please.

-Konecrofilicvs

WerewolfPromotion

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not blocked anyone here surely. Try without any links at bottom of Your mail, if You have any. Or PM here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: