P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Opinion on Floga records?
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Old Banyan Tree



Joined: 12 Jul 2010
Posts: 269

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:19 pm    Post subject: Opinion on Floga records? Reply with quote

Just curious to know about your dealings with Floga records as a customer or as a label? Are they trustworthy to deal with reference to Vinyl purchases/wholesale? Would appriciate your comments. Thanks!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nuclearballsnow



Joined: 09 Dec 2011
Posts: 69
Location: Australia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have only bought from them twice, both via EBAY store. No problems at all, was quick and good communication.

From memory they have a 100% rating on EBAY which obviously indicates good service.

No problems throwing my recommendation behind them.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheUnborn



Joined: 25 Jul 2007
Posts: 2306
Location: Akershus, Norway

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Opinion on Floga records? Reply with quote

Old Banyan Tree wrote:
Just curious to know about your dealings with Floga records as a customer or as a label? Are they trustworthy to deal with reference to Vinyl purchases/wholesale? Would appriciate your comments. Thanks!


If you look around other distros, there are tons of Floga releases, so that should answer your question.
_________________
http://www.UnbornProductions.com
"You're barking up the wrong tree if you think we're walking time-bombs
in dark robes with corpsepaint or something of the sort."
- Arghoslent
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
13



Joined: 25 Jul 2007
Posts: 1863
Location: Nidaros

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Highly recommended label! Perfect/safe packaging, their releases are great, and you see they really put effort into them. I can't say my music taste always agrees with them, but thats my problem I guess.
_________________
Wolfsturm888 wrote:
you should straight go and fist yourself to death
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Old Banyan Tree



Joined: 12 Jul 2010
Posts: 269

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your comments guys. I look foward to working with them.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
zoltar



Joined: 22 Aug 2011
Posts: 241
Location: Paris, France

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purely on a commercial level, I'd say they're pros, no doubt about it. On the other hand, some of their recent re-releases were huge letdowns, like for instance HYPOCRISY's 'Osculum Obscenum' reissue with its pixelized cover and total lack of infos/lyrics sheet/etc.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Solarfall



Joined: 29 Jan 2013
Posts: 85
Location: France

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought some of their Samael and Therion reissue, it was good quality, even if I'm no big fan of the glossy cover.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Guido



Joined: 13 Sep 2009
Posts: 2192
Location: France

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Solarfall wrote:
I bought some of their Samael and Therion reissue, it was good quality, even if I'm no big fan of the glossy cover.


+1! BLOOD RITUAL for example..!
_________________
Official YSENGRIN Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/YSENGRIN/285617594836309
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
medarov



Joined: 21 Mar 2012
Posts: 259
Location: Sofia, Hate City

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 orders from me. No problems at all.
_________________
No Zine, No Scene! Demolished & Hammered since 2009...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Shiru



Joined: 04 Feb 2007
Posts: 1606
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zoltar wrote:
Purely on a commercial level, I'd say they're pros, no doubt about it. On the other hand, some of their recent re-releases were huge letdowns, like for instance HYPOCRISY's 'Osculum Obscenum' reissue with its pixelized cover and total lack of infos/lyrics sheet/etc.

Purelly commercial is not always bad thing... when you want to get your favorie not so underground records on fav format then why not

though pixilized covers and lack of info etc definitely sucks.. though no one is perfect
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
toxicbreed



Joined: 21 Apr 2011
Posts: 225

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the rotting christ re-releases were great, very good communication and customer service and decent packaging. I had no problems so far and shipping was always fast
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
the wizard



Joined: 27 Mar 2010
Posts: 702
Location: france

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only got Messiah "Hymn to..." reissue from Floga .
Looks ok, well i guess the artwork was hard to fuck up ... Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SepticSchizo



Joined: 13 Dec 2008
Posts: 841
Location: Oslo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Totally proffesional label. I have ordered a few times, and always arrives fast. Theyre release of Non Serviam was great.
_________________
Sack Of Maggots, Maggotsack, Hopeless Pile Of Hopeless Bones..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
death



Joined: 08 Dec 2011
Posts: 22

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolutely reliable, go on and order without hesitating.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
zoltar



Joined: 22 Aug 2011
Posts: 241
Location: Paris, France

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shiru wrote:
zoltar wrote:
Purely on a commercial level, I'd say they're pros, no doubt about it. On the other hand, some of their recent re-releases were huge letdowns, like for instance HYPOCRISY's 'Osculum Obscenum' reissue with its pixelized cover and total lack of infos/lyrics sheet/etc.

Purelly commercial is not always bad thing... when you want to get your favorie not so underground records on fav format then why not

though pixilized covers and lack of info etc definitely sucks.. though no one is perfect


Sorry, I wasn't very clear. When I said 'commercial', I meant in term of customer' service and all...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group