P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Vinterland vinyl?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eiskrieg

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:54 pm    Post subject: Vinterland vinyl? Reply with quote

I have heard from a couple of sources that this is possibly coming to vinyl this year. Is anyone able to shed any more light on the subject as I consider this an essential release.
Orkblut

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Temple of Darkness has it under the coming soon section i think. No idea when or limitation etc..... but it's a bit of a heads up.

T.O.D also re-released Welcome my Last Chapter on CD.
Eiskrieg

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orkblut wrote:
Temple of Darkness has it under the coming soon section i think. No idea when or limitation etc..... but it's a bit of a heads up.

I was aware of that, but that has been that way for a few years now, with no sign of it. From what I've heard it won't be via ToD, but another label. I also hear the Dawn (Swe) material may be coming to vinyl as well, but that is another story.
Valgrinder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eiskrieg wrote:
Orkblut wrote:

I was aware of that, but that has been that way for a few years now, with no sign of it. From what I've heard it won't be via ToD, but another label. I also hear the Dawn (Swe) material may be coming to vinyl as well, but that is another story.

Temple of Darkness "coming soon" list is like No Colours announcing forthcoming Abyssic Hate "Medicine" or Mysticum advertising "Planet Satan".

Remember when they made online flyers of Mordicus LP and needed to change the release year on it couple times. So dont hold your breath with them
AmaLurra

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Valgrinder wrote:
Eiskrieg wrote:
Orkblut wrote:

Temple of Darkness "coming soon" list is like No Colours announcing forthcoming Abyssic Hate "Medicine" or Mysticum's "Planet Satan".

Remember when they made online flyers of Mordicus LP and needed to change the release year on it couple times. So dont hold your breath with them

If you're licensing from another label or even simply relying on anyone else then delays can happen. I was ready to press Sear Bliss' first LP "Phantoms" onto vinyl and the band were eager too, though after such slow replies from the label that holds the rights for many months I have now given up. Just thankfully I didn't advertise it.

If you're licensing from another label or even simply relying on anyone else then delays can happen. I was almost ready to press Sear Bliss' first LP "Phantoms" onto vinyl and the band were eager too, though after such slow replies from the label that holds the rights for many months I have now given up. Just thankfully I didn't advertise it.

I had the contract and even agreed on a bonus track. Shame.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: