P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

--MARE HOODIE--for trade...MARE HOODIE for trade..-----
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ravn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"i get a tendency to get violent after a few beers "

Laughing

good!cant wait for this..... Laughing
blacksun__,moonan__Kerker_aus_zeit(X3)__the Chosen__alhaz__probert__iscariah__cursed blood__SerpentOfTheVoid__NWNPROD__haldarn_throneofashes_Ironwood_Vowels_tehomapzu_skygge_Paria_Svartavingar_aetergap_grav_ Desolation Path
ravn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

back on topic....

Hood still availble....
blacksun__,moonan__Kerker_aus_zeit(X3)__the Chosen__alhaz__probert__iscariah__cursed blood__SerpentOfTheVoid__NWNPROD__haldarn_throneofashes_Ironwood_Vowels_tehomapzu_skygge_Paria_Svartavingar_aetergap_grav_ Desolation Path
ravn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nemesis wrote:
ravn wrote:
Nemesis wrote:
ravn wrote:
Nemesis wrote:
the problem is that he does this on a regular basis, being it for ''personal use'' and then turn around and sell it for five times thee profit on other sites....
i agree.... lowlife

ah Ferdy...
still mad that i deleted you from facebook?

Laughing
nah... nice and quiet, less bullshit.... it IS rather pathetic that you think i give two shits about you... Laughing
but you go ahead... dig your own grave...

by the way, people should check out his alter ego ''muddevil'', especially the feedback on the negative feedback forum on metal archives is worth checking out, AVOID LIKE PLAGUESTRIKEN BUMS

this says the well know ripp off..ferdy van der hurk and his whore girlfriend...elle belle from hell...you even use your girlfriends account to ripp people off...i dont think there is anything more sad then that ,Ferdy....scum of holland...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA my name is not all over internet in connection with bad trades, yours is..... u are in the bad trader list @ metal archives for not shipping vinyl wich got paid for ! do u deny this? by the way.... you got my last name wrong N00B Laughing

truly pathetic that you feel theneed to falsely discredit me and bring my girl into this.... this proves only more of what a scumbag u really are... i refuse to spend my free time swapping insults with a witless worm, so good day.....

AGAIN, avoid avoid avoid !!!!

by the way: hope you're e not at any gigs i'm at any time soon... i get a tendency to get violent after a few beers Wink

just took me 5 minutes to find your name...ferdy/disgusting..
http://shirtchaser.forumieren.de/t6732p250-last-shirt-you-bought-new-in-your-collection#134122

i really like this part ;Congratz !!! You're victim # 1000 from the odd couple Ferdy van der Hurk & Elaine van Berkel aka Disgusting & EllefromHell

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Nemesis

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

whatever dude. keep selling the bullshit you get fed from others... i'm done with u either way
ypatingasisburys

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravn wrote:

Laughing

You'll be in the wrong place at the wrong time eventually, so keep the Jewery rollin' - you can keep giggling about it behind your pc screen for now.
ravn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ypatingasisburys wrote:
ravn wrote:

Laughing

You'll be in the wrong place at the wrong time eventually, so keep the Jewery rollin' - you can keep giggling about it behind your pc screen for now.

the best thing here is, you "guys" need to drink beer to feel like an fighter...
mistake NR1....if you into fighting sports ....
so i am pretty sure that this will turn out good for me....

keep training those shoulders and chest muscles man.. Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: