P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

--MARE HOODIE--for trade...MARE HOODIE for trade..-----
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ravn



Joined: 05 Sep 2010
Posts: 634

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:35 pm    Post subject: --MARE HOODIE--for trade...MARE HOODIE for trade..----- Reply with quote

i would trade my Mare hood in unworn condition,size XL(small size)fits more like an Large...

only for trade for

Kaosritual - rituell katarsis tape.....

no need to send for other stuff or money!
_________________
good deals with;
blacksun__,moonan__Kerker_aus_zeit(X3)__the Chosen__alhaz__probert__iscariah__cursed blood__SerpentOfTheVoid__NWNPROD__haldarn_throneofashes_Ironwood_Vowels_tehomapzu_skygge_Paria_Svartavingar_aetergap_grav_ Desolation Path
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boca



Joined: 04 Jul 2010
Posts: 307
Location: Harvat˙a

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...you really want that tape.
_________________
Perfect deals: s.charlach, JB, Paria, Ironwood, ulvira, skygge, 13, buffalobill, doomswing

Khaotopia Productions
www.khaotopia.com.hr
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ravn



Joined: 05 Sep 2010
Posts: 634

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boca wrote:
...you really want that tape.


yes...
and the hood fits an little smaller then expected...so i think i need an XXL...
_________________
good deals with;
blacksun__,moonan__Kerker_aus_zeit(X3)__the Chosen__alhaz__probert__iscariah__cursed blood__SerpentOfTheVoid__NWNPROD__haldarn_throneofashes_Ironwood_Vowels_tehomapzu_skygge_Paria_Svartavingar_aetergap_grav_ Desolation Path
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ypatingasisburys



Joined: 30 Sep 2009
Posts: 437

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This dude ravn is a lowlife worm.

I traded him this hood - after months and months of him HOUNDING me for it - ONLY because it didnt fit me properly and he SWORE up and down it was for personal use only..hes a 'huge fan' etc etc...and that he'd NEVER trade or sell it. That was like 2 months ago. I REFUSED to sell it only because I couldn't stomach perpetuating the ridiculous market these Nidrosian items sell for- I only would accept a worthwhile trade from someone who could themselves enjoy the item. In addition to this, initially it was a friend that had actually gone out of his way to get this for me and I felt bad EVEN trading it, it just didnt fit me properly! 'Ravn' got some ridiculous tariff from customs over in Belgium (because of the amount I insured the hood at...) and I even split these fucking costs with him.

This asshole is the perfect example of everything thats wrong with the current 'scene'. Luckily for him I have no interest in ever stepping foot in his country again - I'd love to just happen to run into a guy like this at a show after a few beers..

ITEM IS NOT IN LIKE NEW CONDITION:
The hood has been worn and washed MANY times - He's full of shit. I WEAR AND WASH my band merchandise - not try to SELL/TRADE everything in attempts to cash out on it. This has been worn to and from my work/gym and everywhere in between probably 100 times since its release. I had made several attempts to shrink the hood as it fit a bit baggy on me. It fits even a bit big for a standard XL - I work out regularly and have fairly wide shoulders and chest...mainly the problem was that it was a bit too baggy in the midsection.

DONT DEAL WITH THIS RAT.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ravn



Joined: 05 Sep 2010
Posts: 634

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ypatingasisburys wrote:
This dude ravn is a lowlife worm.

I traded him this hood - after months and months of him HOUNDING me for it - ONLY because it didnt fit me properly and he SWORE up and down it was for personal use only..hes a 'huge fan' etc etc...and that he'd NEVER trade or sell it. That was like 2 months ago. I REFUSED to sell it only because I couldn't stomach perpetuating the ridiculous market these Nidrosian items sell for- I only would accept a worthwhile trade from someone who could themselves enjoy the item. In addition to this, initially it was a friend that had actually gone out of his way to get this for me and I felt bad EVEN trading it, it just didnt fit me properly! 'Ravn' got some ridiculous tariff from customs over in Belgium (because of the amount I insured the hood at...) and I even split these fucking costs with him.

This asshole is the perfect example of everything thats wrong with the current 'scene'. Luckily for him I have no interest in ever stepping foot in his country again - I'd love to just happen to run into a guy like this at a show after a few beers..

ITEM IS NOT IN LIKE NEW CONDITION:
The hood has been worn and washed MANY times - He's full of shit. I WEAR AND WASH my band merchandise - not try to SELL/TRADE everything in attempts to cash out on it. This has been worn to and from my work/gym and everywhere in between probably 100 times since its release. I had made several attempts to shrink the hood as it fit a bit baggy on me. It fits even a bit big for a standard XL - I work out regularly and have fairly wide shoulders and chest...mainly the problem was that it was a bit too baggy in the midsection.

DONT DEAL WITH THIS RAT.


Laughing
do you feel that bad that you traded that hood away man....that you need to post this crap
serious..
if this makes you feel better...oh well ,go ahead man...
this hood is up for trade because it not fits me good...so whats the deal?i cant trade it away now?because you are still sad you give it away...
_________________
good deals with;
blacksun__,moonan__Kerker_aus_zeit(X3)__the Chosen__alhaz__probert__iscariah__cursed blood__SerpentOfTheVoid__NWNPROD__haldarn_throneofashes_Ironwood_Vowels_tehomapzu_skygge_Paria_Svartavingar_aetergap_grav_ Desolation Path
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ABC



Joined: 27 Sep 2008
Posts: 822
Location: German buttsex

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ypatingasisburys wrote:
This dude ravn is a lowlife worm.

I traded him this hood - after months and months of him HOUNDING me for it - ONLY because it didnt fit me properly and he SWORE up and down it was for personal use only..hes a 'huge fan' etc etc...and that he'd NEVER trade or sell it. That was like 2 months ago. I REFUSED to sell it only because I couldn't stomach perpetuating the ridiculous market these Nidrosian items sell for- I only would accept a worthwhile trade from someone who could themselves enjoy the item. In addition to this, initially it was a friend that had actually gone out of his way to get this for me and I felt bad EVEN trading it, it just didnt fit me properly! 'Ravn' got some ridiculous tariff from customs over in Belgium (because of the amount I insured the hood at...) and I even split these fucking costs with him.


So you traded it away, because it didnt fit you properly? And ravn do the same. So where is your problem?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nemesis



Joined: 21 Aug 2011
Posts: 1096
Location: Netherlands

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the problem is that he does this on a regular basis, being it for ''personl use'' and then turn around and sell it for five times thee profit on other sites....
i agree.... lowlife
_________________
...Stand In The Thrall...Stand In The Thrall...Stand In The Thrall Of My Tidal WALL !!
Good deals with: Gangraen/ primitiveblack/XyosefX(x2)/Rolex/SvnChrchs/CedSS
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eiskrieg



Joined: 08 Jan 2013
Posts: 186

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have had two deals with Ravn (Muddevil) in the past, and neither have been great.

Sold him a Det Som Engang Var promo CD which he was adamant he wanted for his collection, and then immediately listed on eBay on receipt of it (although I don't think he actually made any money on it).
Secondly, I purchased a rare hoodie from him last year (as I needed one). Was told excellent condition, and pics seemed to prove that, but on receipt of it, it was wrecked. Frayed, stained with food and drink and even sweat stained around the edges as far as I would call it. I've noticed he has either sold that elsewhere or has taken that off his sale list, but I would advise people to get extra photos of anything he sells before taking his word on it being "as new" or "excellent" condition.

I can definitely see where ypatingasisburys is coming from, who from my regular use of discogs and eBay, has an excellent reputation.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ravn



Joined: 05 Sep 2010
Posts: 634

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nemesis wrote:
the problem is that he does this on a regular basis, being it for ''personl use'' and then turn around and sell it for five times thee profit on other sites....
i agree.... lowlife


ah Ferdy...
still mad that i deleted you from facebook?

Laughing
_________________
good deals with;
blacksun__,moonan__Kerker_aus_zeit(X3)__the Chosen__alhaz__probert__iscariah__cursed blood__SerpentOfTheVoid__NWNPROD__haldarn_throneofashes_Ironwood_Vowels_tehomapzu_skygge_Paria_Svartavingar_aetergap_grav_ Desolation Path
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ravn



Joined: 05 Sep 2010
Posts: 634

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and whats the problem on making some money...
buy stuff and then sell it again....to buy more music...
all the extra cash i have made on sales ,was to buy more vinyls...
i think we all have did this sometimes...
_________________
good deals with;
blacksun__,moonan__Kerker_aus_zeit(X3)__the Chosen__alhaz__probert__iscariah__cursed blood__SerpentOfTheVoid__NWNPROD__haldarn_throneofashes_Ironwood_Vowels_tehomapzu_skygge_Paria_Svartavingar_aetergap_grav_ Desolation Path
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ravn



Joined: 05 Sep 2010
Posts: 634

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

here are pics people..so you see what you get...if you want more pics or any info let me know...

about the condition;
prints are EX
no fadings
no stains
no rips
ALL in EX...so its worn and washed but in perfect shape...

about the size;
!!beware; its not for people who are work out in the gym and have wide chest and shoulder muscles....!!!! Cool
size XL
pit-pit; 60 cm
length; 70 cm










_________________
good deals with;
blacksun__,moonan__Kerker_aus_zeit(X3)__the Chosen__alhaz__probert__iscariah__cursed blood__SerpentOfTheVoid__NWNPROD__haldarn_throneofashes_Ironwood_Vowels_tehomapzu_skygge_Paria_Svartavingar_aetergap_grav_ Desolation Path
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nemesis



Joined: 21 Aug 2011
Posts: 1096
Location: Netherlands

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravn wrote:
Nemesis wrote:
the problem is that he does this on a regular basis, being it for ''personal use'' and then turn around and sell it for five times thee profit on other sites....
i agree.... lowlife


ah Ferdy...
still mad that i deleted you from facebook?

Laughing
nah... nice and quiet, less bullshit.... it IS rather pathetic that you think i give two shits about you... Laughing
but you go ahead... dig your own grave...

by the way, people should check out his alter ego ''muddevil'', especially the feedback on the negative feedback forum on metal archives is worth checking out, AVOID LIKE PLAGUESTRIKEN BUMS
_________________
...Stand In The Thrall...Stand In The Thrall...Stand In The Thrall Of My Tidal WALL !!
Good deals with: Gangraen/ primitiveblack/XyosefX(x2)/Rolex/SvnChrchs/CedSS
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ravn



Joined: 05 Sep 2010
Posts: 634

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nemesis wrote:
ravn wrote:
Nemesis wrote:
the problem is that he does this on a regular basis, being it for ''personal use'' and then turn around and sell it for five times thee profit on other sites....
i agree.... lowlife


ah Ferdy...
still mad that i deleted you from facebook?

Laughing
nah... nice and quiet, less bullshit.... it IS rather pathetic that you think i give two shits about you... Laughing
but you go ahead... dig your own grave...

by the way, people should check out his alter ego ''muddevil'', especially the feedback on the negative feedback forum on metal archives is worth checking out, AVOID LIKE PLAGUESTRIKEN BUMS


this says the well know ripp off..ferdy van der hurk and his whore girlfriend...elle belle from hell...you even use your girlfriends account to ripp people off...i dont think there is anything more sad then that ,Ferdy....scum of holland...
_________________
good deals with;
blacksun__,moonan__Kerker_aus_zeit(X3)__the Chosen__alhaz__probert__iscariah__cursed blood__SerpentOfTheVoid__NWNPROD__haldarn_throneofashes_Ironwood_Vowels_tehomapzu_skygge_Paria_Svartavingar_aetergap_grav_ Desolation Path
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Grab-Mahl



Joined: 07 Dec 2012
Posts: 53
Location: Germansk

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to wear this zipper but I dont own 612387 € or a fckn demo tape for trade. Sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nemesis



Joined: 21 Aug 2011
Posts: 1096
Location: Netherlands

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravn wrote:
Nemesis wrote:
ravn wrote:
Nemesis wrote:
the problem is that he does this on a regular basis, being it for ''personal use'' and then turn around and sell it for five times thee profit on other sites....
i agree.... lowlife


ah Ferdy...
still mad that i deleted you from facebook?

Laughing
nah... nice and quiet, less bullshit.... it IS rather pathetic that you think i give two shits about you... Laughing
but you go ahead... dig your own grave...

by the way, people should check out his alter ego ''muddevil'', especially the feedback on the negative feedback forum on metal archives is worth checking out, AVOID LIKE PLAGUESTRIKEN BUMS


this says the well know ripp off..ferdy van der hurk and his whore girlfriend...elle belle from hell...you even use your girlfriends account to ripp people off...i dont think there is anything more sad then that ,Ferdy....scum of holland...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA my name is not all over internet in connection with bad trades, yours is..... u are in the bad trader list @ metal archives for not shipping vinyl wich got paid for ! do u deny this? by the way.... you got my last name wrong N00B Laughing

truly pathetic that you feel theneed to falsely discredit me and bring my girl into this.... this proves only more of what a scumbag u really are... i refuse to spend my free time swapping insults with a witless worm, so good day.....

AGAIN, avoid avoid avoid !!!!

by the way: hope you're e not at any gigs i'm at any time soon... i get a tendency to get violent after a few beers Wink
_________________
...Stand In The Thrall...Stand In The Thrall...Stand In The Thrall Of My Tidal WALL !!
Good deals with: Gangraen/ primitiveblack/XyosefX(x2)/Rolex/SvnChrchs/CedSS
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group