P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Moonblood - Blut und Krieg PICLP LIM to 200
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boca

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehehe, what a mess.

Khaotopia Productions
www.khaotopia.com.hr
Kojiri

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Valgrinder wrote:
Hopefully pressing plant has been informed that this is illegal bootleg and they refuse to do another, fixed pressing. And cause customer/bootlegger doesent have any rights to this material, he cant even get any customer protection to get back what he have invested.

Karma's law motherfuker

Really?! Karma huh? Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing

If Fatgoth and associated labels actually cared about this band or metal music in general anymore you would have already received a statement ala "when comes Willy's Statement".

And Lol @ "Illegal Bootleg" as if the legality of this makes a difference. If whoever owned the rights to this was going to pay to hire a lawyer to defend the material that they obviously don't care about re-releasing, they'd be the dumbest person(s) in the universe.

Get the kvlt buttplug out of your ass and stop blindly hating bootlegs for the sake of hating bootlegs... sometimes musicians turn into pieces of trash or people that don't give a shit about music anymore. It's not as uncommon as you think.

I also received this, with the fucked B side. Hopefully that's rectified, if not... I'll sell it on ebay for billions.

Trade/Buy/Sell!: addo_of_nex, Black_Fire, bunyip, cannibal_riot, cursed blood, dawid, Deathammer, etdeath, wvrm
MassDoomFan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its happened with Non "bootleg" releases before - original press has a issues at plant and a fixed copy is sent. HHR has done it and I got a misprinted inquisition TOME - which was a bonus.
So if I get a fixed copy in a couple of weeks - than I get 2 picture discs - with one having a Side 2 that is bad. The dude responds to emails and is very responsive - not a rip off so far...

Its NOT A RIP OFF if you get a corrected copy - cut the dude some slack - he does not work at the printing press..He was honest and told us immediately that he will send a fixed copy to replace the bad one

I really don't give a rat's ass about the Moonblood folks having there LP bootlegged - If they care it would be done officially already - and if they have a change of heart and release it in the future - I will buy an official copy... amazing how all these hardcore satan worshipping - church burners on this forum get all upset with bootleg's - who f*cking cares!!!!!!!!

If a band releases official OOP albums I will buy them - if not I will purchase a Fan made copy - when I get my second corrected copy and the original "bad " copy is hanging on my garage wall - I will let u know..

this is not a rip off at this point - if we never get the corrected copy within a month than I was ripped off 33 usd.... but that has not happened yet
Valgrinder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kojiri wrote:
Valgrinder wrote:
Hopefully pressing plant has been informed that this is illegal bootleg and they refuse to do another, fixed pressing. And cause customer/bootlegger doesent have any rights to this material, he cant even get any customer protection to get back what he have invested.

Karma's law motherfuker

Really?! Karma huh? Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing

If Fatgoth and associated labels actually cared about this band or metal music in general anymore you would have already received a statement ala "when comes Willy's Statement".

And Lol @ "Illegal Bootleg" as if the legality of this makes a difference. If whoever owned the rights to this was going to pay to hire a lawyer to defend the material that they obviously don't care about re-releasing, they'd be the dumbest person(s) in the universe.

Get the kvlt buttplug out of your ass and stop blindly hating bootlegs for the sake of hating bootlegs... sometimes musicians turn into pieces of trash or people that don't give a shit about music anymore. It's not as uncommon as you think.

I also received this, with the fucked B side. Hopefully that's rectified, if not... I'll sell it on ebay for billions.

Dont have problems with bootlegs, only with greedy assholes who are making easy money with something that doesent belong to them.

And mostl likely every copy is fucked up.
DevilWorshippingGarbage

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got my copy too. I hope he comes through with the replacement one. But so far he has come through.
SethNaer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Received my proper copies, for those who received the missprinted one i will contact you
MassDoomFan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I received my second copy of this with the Proper Side 2 .... I must admit it sounds GREAT - especially considering this is a picture disc. I have always had the MP3 version of this from an online moonblood torrent that contained everything from them - I don't know if the MP3 was a rip of the cassette release? But this pic disc sounds better than my downloaded MP3-

- The seller was also good to deal with - he sent us the proper copy as promised and it did not take long. A + transaction.
I now have 2 copies of this pic disc - The first mistake copy is a funny oddity - side one is kvlt lo fi black metal and side 2 is some ultra produced pop country band - really funny - talk about opposites.. -- I can see this being a nice Ebay sell as a combo package " get 2 blut and kreigs and some toby keith inspired country music for the price of 1 - first bid $666
deathevocation

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a Condemned 84 lp around 95 which had the wrong band on the vinyl. Fuck I was annoued though the seller sent me a replacement.
axegrinder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IXTAB wrote:
Candlemass wrote:
IXTAB wrote:
What was the original subject line of this thread, so I can change it back to something more appropriate/searchable?

It was about a Moonblood - Blut und Krieg bootleg lp.

And of course, all the idiots got ripped off. Laughing

Thanks. This is the same guy who did the WOMBBATH bootleg. I don't remember hearing about anyone getting ripped off on that one.

The Wombbath LP was official, when i remember right (?)
MassDoomFan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so nobody got ripped off... nice job on this fan club release. so all the haters can eat crow... kick ass release
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: