P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Moonblood - Blut und Krieg PICLP LIM to 200
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DrkKnight

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moonblood: easily one of the most bootlegged metal bands with the most KVLT kiddies willing to shell out STUPID money for subpar products.

Somewhere the guys in Flames of Hell are weeping.

Good deals: Travis N., xyosefx, Dark Descent, captainretardo
SethNaer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To all who ordered and will order today im going to ship tomorrow the packages, and you will check the high quality of the release, by the way the engraving says its limited to 200, if you donīt wanna get it donīt cry here and get a life, regards
Kojiri

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DrkKnight wrote:
Moonblood: easily one of the most bootlegged metal bands with the most KVLT kiddies willing to shell out STUPID money for subpar products.

True, but only because the cock heads who own the original music rights refuse to repress anything ever, despite obvious demand. I guess all of the faggots that missed it the first time around are too untrue to own it the second time around despite those involved being into Dubstep or shooting heroin with black people or just off the map now. Fuck those guys, I have no respect for artists and labels who look to kvlt while sitting on their asses.

Moral of the story, I ordered one of these so I hope this dude is legit. Even still, I'd rather pay a bootleg jew 30 dollars than an ebay jew 300.

Trade/Buy/Sell!: addo_of_nex, Black_Fire, bunyip, cannibal_riot, cursed blood, dawid, Deathammer, etdeath, wvrm
DrkKnight

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kojiri wrote:
DrkKnight wrote:

True, but only because the cock heads who own the original music rights refuse to repress anything ever, despite obvious demand. I guess all of the faggots that missed it the first time around are too untrue to own it the second time around despite those involved being into Dubstep or shooting heroin with black people or just off the map now. Fuck those guys, I have no respect for artists and labels who look to kvlt while sitting on their asses.

Moral of the story, I ordered one of these so I hope this dude is legit. Even still, I'd rather pay a bootleg jew 30 dollars than an ebay jew 300.

I'm with you on that, to be honest. I have boot CD's of the Moonbloods because I'm fully supportive of any boot copies of albums that the labels or bands refuse to put out due to KVLTING. If you won't legitimately put out the product, I'll take what I can on the cheap.

I've had more guys on FB contact me about buying their red vinyl boot press Moonblood albums or whatever. For a band so in demand the people seem to be desperate to unload them for suspiciously cheap prices.

Weisthor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Same here.
N.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NK7 wrote:
I will buy one. Hopefully I can sell it on Ebay for $100+ in a couple of months.

You jew! Black metal was never about gaining cash. The least you could do is trade it with a fanatic for a fair trade.

- E. M. Cioran
eighthplague

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The "I support bootlegs if bands won't reissue their material because I deserve it" argument is incredibly backwards.

N. wrote:
NK7 wrote:
I will buy one. Hopefully I can sell it on Ebay for $100+ in a couple of months.

You jew! Black metal was never about gaining cash. The least you could do is trade it with a fanatic for a fair trade.

He was being sarcastic.
Kojiri

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eighthplague wrote:
The "I support bootlegs if bands won't reissue their material because I deserve it" argument is incredibly backwards.

No, it's incredibly forwards actually.

What's backwards is artists believing that in creating a piece of music using tones audible to every one of the 6 billion+ non-deaf humans on earth and making it available to the public (albeit in limited quantities) that they have the godlike power to hand pick who gets to listen to it. What kind of pomp spews forth from such arrogant pricks?

No, I personally am not entitled to listen to anything. But I worked for my income and I can shell it out where I choose. If an artist thinks that their album should rather sit on ebay for hundreds of dollars instead of going to a fan for a reasonable price, then I guess the bootleggers can feed their families with my shekels, because they support MUSIC more than the creators seem to these days. Unless the kvlters are PRO-Mp3 which I doubt.

Trade/Buy/Sell!: addo_of_nex, Black_Fire, bunyip, cannibal_riot, cursed blood, dawid, Deathammer, etdeath, wvrm

Last edited by Kojiri on Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
N.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing you guys worry too much. Look, you get the LP and you hear the music, and you worship it. What more do you want? Everything is fukked up in this day and age, so we can get bootlegs or halfassed releases, but atleast maybe we can get an honest enough repress with a pseudo-honest label to sucker us into buying it. But at the end, what matters is the music and how it moves us.

- E. M. Cioran
Kojiri

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

N. wrote:
Laughing you guys worry too much. Look, you get the LP and you hear the music, and you worship it. What more do you want? Everything is fukked up in this day and age, so we can get bootlegs or halfassed releases, but atleast maybe we can get an honest enough repress with a pseudo-honest label to sucker us into buying it. But at the end, what matters is the music and how it moves us.

That's the thing. If you ask me to respect the artists wishes by not supporting bootlegging, then I want to see that artists hard drive and make sure there's not a single mp3 on it, because if so he's a hypocrite and can go royally fuck himself while I listen to his music through my own method. I guarantee 99.9% of the 'keep everything kvlt' crowd enjoy the benefits of filesharing.
I really couldn't give two fucks where my ethical compass lies when I listen to music and enjoy it. I'm grateful that creative minds spawned the music for me to enjoy, and would gladly pay them for it, but that's where their influence over me ends.

The whole "hey buddy, to truly enjoy our music, you have to also respect blank and do blank and did I mention you should blank your blank" is really tiresome. Shut the fuck up and play Freebird for me.

DrkKnight

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kojiri wrote:
eighthplague wrote:

No, it's incredibly forwards actually.

What's backwards is artists believing that in creating a piece of music using tones audible to every one of the 6 billion+ non-deaf humans on earth and making it available to the public (albeit in limited quantities) that they have the godlike power to hand pick who gets to listen to it. What kind of pomp spews forth from such arrogant pricks?

No, I personally am not entitled to listen to anything. But I worked for my income and I can shell it out where I choose. If an artist thinks that their album should rather sit on ebay for hundreds of dollars instead of going to a fan for a reasonable price, then I guess the bootleggers can feed their families with my shekels, because they support MUSIC more than the creators seem to these days. Unless the kvlters are PRO-Mp3 which I doubt.

Perfect.

These bootleggers aren't getting rich; not even close. It's for money, sure; anyone that thinks otherwise is an idiot, but it's also for a small love of the music and getting some of the stuff out there.

N.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nyak nyak, getting the stuff out there....they ARE making money.

- E. M. Cioran
Kojiri

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, the bootleggers are wetting their beaks unethically for sure. But in some cases they are the lesser of two stupids.

Nocturnal Deathstrike

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At some point I owned 10 copies of the original LP.
I bought them for 18DM wholesale per copy which was ridiculous high
at the time....
Had them sitting around for a year until the day Kanwulf shelled out
this cover song and they were gone in 2 weeks...
So if anyone is to blame, itīs him Laughing
Wolfram

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good idea, let's blame it all on Kanwulf. He was there since the start of Black Metal in '68 so who else is to blame anyway?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: