P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Blasphemy "Fallen Angel of Doom...." LP Out Now
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:05 pm    Post subject: Blasphemy "Fallen Angel of Doom...." LP Out Now Reply with quote

Unleashed in conspiracy with Ross Bay Cult and NWN!… We are very proud to once again erect this temple of Black Metal.

Blasphemy “Fallen Angel of Doom….” LP
COMMAND 008 / ANTI-GOTH 069

Regular black vinyl LP:

Wholesale clear vinyl LP:

Die Hard red vinyl LP:

Die Hard flag and sticker:

At the end of the 1980s and into the 1990s, there was a shift in the underground metal scene. So many bands seemed to be wimping out, going in new musical and lyrical directions. They were adding in socially-conscious messages and dressing like beach bums in colourful shorts, which sure didn’t speak to me. I was into black metal and death metal with satanic lyrics. I liked looking at the back of albums and at magazine promo photos and seeing band members in bullets and spikes with blood dripping out of their mouths! I got into this genre of music because all of the hatred and evil in the music and lyrics reflected the way that I lived my life. When some of my favourite bands started to forget their roots and instead started to attempt to please their record labels and the critics for the glossy magazines, I had to find something else. All it took was sending a couple of dollars down to Wild Rags! Records in California, and I was sent the latest edition of their mail order catalogue/magazine. This opened my eyes to an entire scene of black metal from all over the planet. These bands were all delivering different styles of black metal that seemed to be inspired from the regions that they came from. SAMAEL from Switzerland playing in the HELLHAMMER tradition, ROTTING CHRIST from Greece with their mystical atmosphere, MAYHEM from Norway, etc.—and most importantly in those pages well-advertised was the exact thing I was looking for to return me to my quest for the most brutal and satanic music possible: BLASPHEMY “Fallen Angel of Doom….”! Just from the looks of the cover artwork and the band photos I knew that I had to hear these guys! And to learn that they were Canadian?! Yes! Of course, I ordered this album without hesitation. Now the wait began.

In the meantime, I went to the local import record shop for my weekly search, and right there on the shelf was a copy of “Fallen Angel of Doom….”. I opened it up to look through the layout and I just couldn’t wait any longer to hear this album. I bought it right there and then and brought it home. The second copy I already ordered that was on its way from Wild Rags! ended up just being given away to one of my friends. Once I played the album I couldn’t believe the ferocity and desolate atmosphere of the music! The riffs! The vocals! The cavernous production! This is EXACTLY what I was expecting and more! This album was on constant rotation for me. In fact, I still listen to it a lot today. BLASPHEMY unleashed the embodiment of everything I thought black metal should be; pure Evil put to tape by obvious maniacs. They looked like barbaric, satanic lunatics that you would want to approach with caution, if at all! Convincing!

“Fallen Angel of Doom….” is a monument of black metal! This album inspired an entire genre upon its release. The owner of Wild Rags! Records, the notorious Richard C., phoned Black Winds when the album was released and told him excitedly that the album was selling so well that he was having trouble keeping it in stock! For the underground scene it made an impact that still resonates to this day. Bands from all around the world were inspired by BLASPHEMY as soon as “Fallen Angel of Doom….” was unleashed. Everywhere from Brazil to Singapore, Finland to Germany, bands were taking cue from BLASPHEMY and playing the most merciless forms of black metal, and waves of other bands over the years came into being thanks to BLASPHEMY, including my former bands CONQUEROR and DOMINI INFERI! Black metal hit the highest levels of extremity when BLASPHEMY released “Fallen Angel of Doom….” still unsurpassed to this day! It took everything known about the genre and made it even more savage and malevolent, both musically and visually. The way it should be!

As the Nocturnal Grave Desecrater and Black Winds predicted on this album; “The Cursed Soul Bred by the Fallen Angel of Doom will return!” And as predicted, Nuclear War Now! Productions and my own label, Ross Bay Cult, are able to present to you this masterpiece of desecration on LP, CD, and MC formats. Darkness Prevails! ALWAYS….

R. Förster
Deathlord of Abomination and War Apocalypse

-LISTEN-

Regular version: Black vinyl LP, 3mm spine jacket, 12″ insert, and A2 poster.
Wholesale version: Clear vinyl LP, 3mm spine jacket, 12″ insert, and A2 poster. Wholesale is sold in increments of 2 clear and 8 black.
Die Hard version: Red vinyl LP, 3mm spine jacket, 12″ insert, A2 poster, 36″ poster flag and sticker.

Click here to order.

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

DISGUSTOR666

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fukk yeah ordered! White flag is sikk
Recently Released:
Excruciate -"The Passage Of Life", Prowler- "Prowling Death Squad", Arachnid -"S/T", Church Of Disgust- "Dread Ritual".
Garcia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks very good. All the three versions.
Very good choice of Vinyl colours.
I like how the new insert with lyrics looks. Too bad it's not RED lyrics, different but cool anyways.
bearsbearsbears

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this real life? It's finally here. Very Happy

Check out my sale-thread HERE!
MonumentalBlackArt

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still no couch poster! Mad
Garcia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In how many days all the three versions will be sold out?

My guess the Clear vinyl and Die Hard Red vinyl will be sold out in a matter of hours.
The regular Black vinyl will sold out in about a week....
God Slayer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ORDERED!

Got the red/die hard.
Garcia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Blasphemy "Fallen Angel of Doom...." LP Out No Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:

Die Hard flag and sticker:

I love how the Die Hard white sticker really resembles the old "Fallen Angel Of Doom...." stickers from Wild Rags from the early 90's. Really back in the day.
I have a couple of that early 90's stickers, that came with when I bought my FAOD Wild Rags version LP.
LacusSomniorum

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ordered red too as soon as I get the email. Been waiting so long for this and I would regret it if I waited any longer.
valeonte

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

" was looking for to return me to my quest for the most brutal and satanic music possible: BLASPHEMY “Fallen Angel of Doom…"

ok Rolling Eyes

overrated since 1990

its not even funny how sarcofago make this guys looks like a joke...
morfumax

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully regular version lasts until next week.
Manta

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure enough were pressed.

Anyhow, these Nuclear War Now! LPs look remarkable as usual. The diehard with the flag and sticker is a must-have for me. Haven't had the chance to spin this album on vinyl before, so am very eager to finally have that opportunity.

Ordered! Twisted Evil
blackarts

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Die hard ordered Twisted Evil .
Iscariah

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will Patrick get copies of the diehard as usual?

LABEL (MORBOSIDAD / NOMINON SPLIT OUT NOW + DEATHCULT NORWAY CASSETTES):
www.edgedcircleproductions.com
rauta

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great! Normal black vinyl for us autistics!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 1 of 12

Jump to: