P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

SHINING are now doing a "movie"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DeathShitter
banned

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can someone tell us what the old fucks and Nordman are saying aswell as the other down syndrome fuckers in this clip. Some idiot with a tattoo on his neck etc.
I expect its more ego masturbation for this fool.
hevosrunkkari

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not again, what the hell is wrong with swedish people? Still holding grudge because the loss in hockey 2011? You can stop now please. Smile
AIRRecords

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't imagine any good coming from this venture. Kvarforth is clearly a narcissist if he thinks that anyone would go to see this film, if not for pure shock value. Then again, if that's not the gimmick for the entire Shining set, well, shit...
Mr. Raines

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great band.
Weltering in Blood

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AIRRecords wrote:
I can't imagine any good coming from this venture. Kvarforth is clearly a narcissist if he thinks that anyone would go to see this film, if not for pure shock value. Then again, if that's not the gimmick for the entire Shining set, well, shit...

Lots of people will want to see this. Maybe not the people on this forum, but there's lots of emoish people out there who think SHINING are the dogs bollox. Musically I like SHINING. I can do without the sideshow.
AIRRecords

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weltering in Blood wrote:
AIRRecords wrote:

Lots of people will want to see this. Maybe not the people on this forum, but there's lots of emoish people out there who think SHINING are the dogs bollox. Musically I like SHINING. I can do without the sideshow.

I like myself some Shining from time to time, but it's mainly love/hate, usually depending on whether or not the latest Kvarforth interview was totally filled with adolescent angst and edginess. I think this will bring *some* revenue, but not a whole lot. I think it's a complete mistake.
DeathShitter
banned

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They might seem popular just cos this junkie is on the cover of a few fagmags but they proberbly sell less than 5k of each of their shitty albums.
Weltering in Blood

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AIRRecords wrote:
Weltering in Blood wrote:
AIRRecords wrote:

I like myself some Shining from time to time, but it's mainly love/hate, usually depending on whether or not the latest Kvarforth interview was totally filled with adolescent angst and edginess. I think this will bring *some* revenue, but not a whole lot. I think it's a complete mistake.

No idea to be honest if it'll bring in any money or even if that's the aim with it. Lots of teenage wankstains eat this sort of self hatred stuff up so it wouldn't surprise me if he picked up a few new fans with this. especially here in sweden.

agree wirh you about the interviews with Niklas. I just avoid all that sort of shit, regardless of the band. Somehow they always just manage to spoil the music Very Happy
GoldenBull

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For years I used to get together with friends to purposely watch really bad movies, get drunk and make fun of them. I'm starting to think I could use only movies relating in some way to black metal and have enough horrible shit to last me a lifetime of drunken gatherings.
Weltering in Blood

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoldenBull wrote:
For years I used to get together with friends to purposely watch really bad movies, get drunk and make fun of them. I'm starting to think I could use only movies relating in some way to black metal and have enough horrible shit to last me a lifetime of drunken gatherings.

I can't bring myself to watch any of those movies. Especially if the missus is about the place. she'll think I'm one of "them" and slagging will be fucking endless Razz
GoldenBull

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, I watched "Until the Light Takes Us" with my wife and at one point we just turned off the sound and made up goofball shit for Varg and Fenriz to say. It worked out ok for me. Laughing
eighthplague

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoldenBull wrote:
Haha, I watched "Until the Light Takes Us" with my wife and at one point we just turned off the sound and made up goofball shit for Varg and Fenriz to say. It worked out ok for me. Laughing

That's fine, until they cut into scenes with Frost. At which point if you're still watching, there's a good chance you'll have an aneurysm.
Kojiri

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any movie influenced by black metal is faggot.

Keep the hate train rollin'
Giorgio A. Tsoukalos

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kojiri wrote:
Any movie influenced by black metal is faggot.

Amen to that, niggger.
GoldenBull

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eighthplague wrote:
GoldenBull wrote:

That's fine, until they cut into scenes with Frost. At which point if you're still watching, there's a good chance you'll have an aneurysm.

Nah, just a lot of eye rolling for me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to: