P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Der Stürmer - 8th of June 2013 in London
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Strigoi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Heliogabalus"][quote="Strigoi"]Everytime when such topic related to NSBM is submitted comes a bunch of shit talking about ANTIFA boycott and BLA BLA BLA!
True Black Metal supporters in Europe must to react against this disease and fuck every shit hidden behind that shame with propaganda, terror and death!

JEWS + COMMIES + GAYS + HIPPIES + ALL KIND OF LOW LIFE SUBHUMAN = ANTIFA! This is the truth! Period!

Support TRUE Black Metal before all or Fuckin' Die with your pathetic zionist way of life! Total Support to DER STÜRMER![/quote]

You must be one of those South Pole elves! Shocked[/quote]

Haha, perhaps i am a Curupira (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curupira). Twisted Evil
Exitium

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Musically I wouldn't mind seeing Der Sturmer, but even if this did go ahead without problems, the prospect of standing in a room full of London's Eastern European skinhead mongs 'sieg heiling' at the stage and fighting one another is well beyond ridiculous and not worth a second of my time. I'll stick to my records.

Blutkvlt wrote:
Wear your cunted out black metal shirts while practicing occult rituals like burning sage and posting quotes from Aleister Crowley on facebook.
Heliogabalus

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exitium wrote:
Musically I wouldn't mind seeing Der Sturmer, but even if this did go ahead without problems, the prospect of standing in a room full of London's Eastern European skinhead mongs 'sieg heiling' at the stage and fighting one another is well beyond ridiculous and not worth a second of my time. I'll stick to my records.

Not necessarily a comment on The Strummers Glee Ensemble, but mongo skinheads making jello out of each other is finer than Jessica Alba Vs. Jessica Alba in a mud wrasslin match.
NK7
banned

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exitium wrote:

I don't know the venue and the local scene but somehow I doubt proper skinheads have any interest in witnessing a black metal band. The big majority of skins I know/hang out with just dont like that kind of music so what you'll most likely see is more or less the same sad spectacle you would find at any regular bm event = a bunch of emaciated, skinny 20yo scenesters proudly wearing that "support your local einsatzkommando" shirt while being happy they can enjoy their "I smoke pot and still am NS" facade publicly for one night.
Illumination

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The thing that I find hardest to believe is that they can have a gig in London with free parking. Surely the venue must be an outlying Aldi car park or something/
DTBRex

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NK7 wrote:

I don't know the venue and the local scene but somehow I doubt proper skinheads have any interest in witnessing a black metal band.

You could for once leave your basement and attend a Der Stürmer-gig yourself.

Thing is that they played at the European Hammerskin Festival less than half a year ago, while you have been busy trolling this forum...

NK7
banned

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't like DS so I don't see the point with paying to see them, this obviously isn't a skinhead meeting with one random metal band thrown into the bill so your argument is pointless. I'm a regular at RAC gigs/festivals in Italy/Croatia/Serbia and trust me on that the amount of metalheads there is slim or non-existing.
DTBRex

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NK7 wrote:
...this obviously isn't a skinhead meeting with one random metal band thrown into the bill so your argument is pointless.

Laughing

So, do I understand you correctly: You just said you don't believe Skinheads want to see a Black Metal-band (in this particular case, Der Stürmer) live on stage. Now I show you the flyer for the European Hammerfest, the largest gathering of Hammerskin(head)s (and others, since "everyone is invited") on this side of the Atlantic ocean. Various well-known RAC-bands played there, and Der Stürmer too. However, that's not a Skinhead meeting according to you. And even if it'd be one, Der Stürmer would - according to you - only appear randomly and not on purpose (because Skinheads want to see this band, after all).

Makes sense! Laughing

For someone who never attended a concert of NSBM-bands, you know awfully much about the audience showing up there... Rolling Eyes

Edit: And if you were talking about that scheduled concert in London... how would YOU know who's behind the organization? It could be Black Metal-fans, or Skinheads, or the MI5, or... whatever.
NK7
banned

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DTBRex wrote:
NK7 wrote:
...this obviously isn't a skinhead meeting with one random metal band thrown into the bill so your argument is pointless.

Laughing

So, do I understand you correctly: You just said you don't believe Skinheads want to see a Black Metal-band (in this particular case, Der Stürmer) live on stage. Now I show you the flyer for the European Hammerfest, the largest gathering of Hammerskin(head)s (and others, since "everyone is invited") on this side of the Atlantic ocean. Various well-known RAC-bands played there, and Der Stürmer too. However, that's not a Skinhead meeting according to you. .

Funny you accused me of not reading what you write. Even a 12yo with basic understand of English would be able to see that "this isn't.." was referred to DS's gig in London (which in fact is not a skinhead meeting but a regular metal show). My point was that it's somehow debatable that masses of skinheads would show up to a black metal gig and the fact that you mentioned that Hammerskin festival to back up your diametrically opposite theory is pointless, as it's probable that most WP people weren't there (at that HS festival) for Der Sturmer but for the other rac bands in the bill.
DTBRex

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NK7 wrote:
My point was that it's somehow debatable that masses of skinheads would show up to a black metal gig and the fact that you mentioned that Hammerskin festival to back up your diametrically opposite theory is pointless, as it's probable that most WP people weren't there (at that HS festival) for Der Sturmer but for the other rac bands in the bill.

Fact is that YOU have never been to any "NSBM"-gig whatsoever, hence you don't have any first-hand knowledge about what's going on there and who is showing up there. You keep posting photos of Shining/Taake as if any of that has relevance concerning the bands and fans that can be found among "NSBM"; this is nothing but your wishful thinking and just as anyone else who subscribes to a flawed theory you refuse to accept reality. Which can be - as said repeatedly - experienced by leaving the basement and attending a concert like the one in question here.

Last but not least, if Der Stürmer are invited to play at a Hammerfest, then there ought to be plenty people there who want to see them on stage, as a matter of course. Other concerts of DS, and of Absurd, were organized by B&H - and these too were not "regular metal shows" even though Absurd were headlining the events... but whatever, you know it all better sitting there in your basement, ofc. Rolling Eyes
pimp stick

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@dtbrex:

you do realize youre talking to manuel medeot (aka nk7, lefthandpath, marcos, etc). who:

- was a rabid antifascist just a few years ago and now poses as a nationalist (even though hes italian but lives in serbia)
- had a mental breakdown and became a born again christian
- is a brown man, not white
- has posted pics of himself with trannies
- lives in a damp basement with cheap furniture
- looks like this:

everybody knows who is full of shit here, you dont need to continue feeding him
Laughing
nileppez

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Helter Skelter wrote:

Unlike in virtually every other case of Antifa jumping Nazis, the Polish Antifa never issued a statement claiming responsibility for this attack.

http://www.antifa.bzzz.net/artykuly/wiadomosci-kraj/item/115-akcja-antyfaszystow-w-warszawie

Their site is screwed up (on firefox at least), you have to check the source to see the text properly. It could also explain "no witnesses" issue, as the attendants supposedly closed the venue door when the band wasn't in yet, although I haven't been there myself, I also recall hearing/reading somewhere that antifa group was trying to hunt people returning home from the gig...
Heliogabalus

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DTBRex wrote:
NK7 wrote:

I don't know the venue and the local scene but somehow I doubt proper skinheads have any interest in witnessing a black metal band.

You could for once leave your basement and attend a Der Stürmer-gig yourself.

Thing is that they played at the European Hammerskin Festival less than half a year ago, while you have been busy trolling this forum...

Construction-Core!
Cacique

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kojiri wrote:
Hello cool guys. I'm totally not in Antifa and I totally support your cool guy ideology, if you please can I have details about the venue? My grandmother is sick with a white person disease and I may have to plan ahead just incase I need to take her to the hospital that day. If you please, thanks!

Laughing Laughing Laughing
DTBRex

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pimp stick wrote:
@dtbrex:

you do realize youre talking to manuel medeot (aka nk7, lefthandpath, marcos, etc).

everybody knows who is full of shit here, you dont need to continue feeding him

I am too old for that internet circus with trolls and lulz and what-have-you, I reckon. Confused
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 3 of 12

Jump to: